What's new

How much Islam do Taliban know....??

Not sure how authentic the video is, but it does seem real, there's nothing to indicate that its fake , especially when there are so many other similar videos to back it.

As expected - they're uneducated fools, indoctrinated with stories of ''Jihad'' and absolutely nothing else. Most of them don't even know how wrong they are from an Islamic perspective. The leaders, on the other hand, know the truth. And they know they're manipulating these poor idiots.

That's why I tend to advocate religious education as a way of eliminating the narrative used by the Taliban. Regulations on khutbas, madrasse etc are also essential - all that is to prevent more people from joining, and it would certainly work if done properly. Those who have already joined, well, they can go explain themselves to Allah directly.

God help us Muslims.
We need to teach Arabic in schools just like we teach English and Urdu we we need to teach Quran with Translation and also need to increase Islamiyat Course include both chapters on rights of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and also Haqooq ul Ibad. As for controlling Khutbas it would fail because as long as Government is seen puppet of west and also follows there orders this will never work.

tattoo_militant.jpg

Paid mercenaries.

Can you please cite some examples of Islamic nations apart from Turkey and Indonesia where religion is not a critical part of their governance and also they do not discriminate other people who are not Muslims
'Islamic Nations' means nations based on Islam, so I can not name any Islamic nations that do not include religion as a part of their governance because the very definition of Islamic would make it the opposite of what you are asking for. Turkey is not an Islamic nation, it is a secular state with a majority Muslim populations.

If you mean Muslim majority nations, sure - Lebanon, Azerbaijan, Senegal, Kyrgyzstan, Gambia; I could name several more. Mostly those quiet little countries you don't hear much about.
Talibans are barbaric because they are uneducated and they do not know how to play the sophisticated political games like Arab nations plays for their own political game or Pakistan plays shrewdly with the help of Let and other terrorist groups operating in India...
And Muslim nations look barbaric because they don't know how to play sophisticated political games like the US and Russia do. Apply the same logic equally and all it shows is that humans are a problem (greedy and selfish humans, but humans nevertheless), as opposed to saying Muslims or Communists or whoever they decide to demonize.
You guys has to change the thought process where you have to accept the multi religious world where all relgion and people have the right to lead the peaceful life irrespective of their religion....
You aren't wrong, I agree with this and ironically this is precisely what Islam teaches - but people who are as uneducated as the guy in the video can be easily made to believe the contrary. And do you honestly think that politicians, world leaders, the military-industrial complex, the beneficiaries of the drug trade and all the assorted beneficiaries of militancy and unrest would just give up? No, no they wont. They'll just find someone else to do their dirty work and fight their proxy wars.

Nonetheless, I agree, depoliticizing Islam and reforming Muslim countries is a dire need - and it can be done perfectly well without disobeying Islamic teachings. (regardless of what the Mullahs would like you to believe).

We need to teach Arabic in schools just like we teach English and Urdu we we need to teach Quran with Translation and also need to increase Islamiyat Course include both chapters on rights of ALLAH and his RASOOL SAW and also Haqooq ul Ibad. As for controlling Khutbas it would fail because as long as Government is seen puppet of west and also follows there orders this will never work.
I agree that we need to teach people about Islam, but not just 'in schools'. Most of the terrorists/militants and extremists are illiterate - they don't go to school at all. So it's useless to double the Islamiyat courses if people won't even attend them.

Controlling khutbas needs to be done. They can see the government as whatever they like, but they should do it with their mouths shut. If they didn't like the government they shouldn't have elected it, they should have elected one of their mullahs if everyone else are puppets of the west. Of course, they should be allowed to criticize the government and the west- but without preaching murder and terrorism that gets our children killed.

'Islamic Nations' means nations based on Islam, so I can not name any Islamic nations that do not include religion as a part of their governance because the very definition of Islamic would make it the opposite of what you are asking for. Turkey is not an Islamic nation, it is a secular state with a majority Muslim populations.

If you mean Muslim majority nations, sure - Lebanon, Azerbaijan, Senegal, Kyrgyzstan, Gambia; I could name several more. Mostly those quiet little countries you don't hear much about.

And Muslim nations look barbaric because they don't know how to play sophisticated political games like the US and Russia do. Apply the same logic equally and all it shows is that humans are a problem (greedy and selfish humans, but humans nevertheless), as opposed to saying Muslims or Communists or whoever they decide to demonize.

You aren't wrong, I agree with this and ironically this is precisely what Islam teaches - but people who are as uneducated as the guy in the video can be easily made to believe the contrary. And do you honestly think that politicians, world leaders, the military-industrial complex, the beneficiaries of the drug trade and all the assorted beneficiaries of militancy and unrest would just give up? No, no they wont. They'll just find someone else to do their dirty work and fight their proxy wars.

Nonetheless, I agree, depoliticizing Islam and reforming Muslim countries is a dire need - and it can be done perfectly well without disobeying Islamic teachings. (regardless of what the Mullahs would like you to believe).

I agree that we need to teach people about Islam, but not just 'in schools'. Most of the terrorists/militants and extremists are illiterate - they don't go to school at all. So it's useless to double the Islamiyat courses if people won't even attend them.

Controlling khutbas needs to be done. They can see the government as whatever they like, but they should do it with their mouths shut. If they didn't like the government they shouldn't have elected it, they should have elected one of their mullahs if everyone else are puppets of the west. Of course, they should be allowed to criticize the government and the west- but without preaching murder and terrorism that gets our children killed.
This will not happen controlling Khutbas have only given rise to more anger and hate this will totally fail and end up providing more recruits to groups like TTP.

controlling Khutbas have only given rise to more anger and hate
Have? It hasn't even been done yet.
I'm not saying completely control the khutbas. I'm saying restrict hate-speech and spreading intolerance. They can say whatever they like as long as it doesn't support a militant narrative. That way it won't fail and they can be angry all they want, but with their mouths shut.

Have? It hasn't even been done yet.
I'm not saying completely control the khutbas. I'm saying restrict hate-speech and spreading intolerance. They can say whatever they like as long as it doesn't support a militant narrative. That way it won't fail and they can be angry all they want, but with their mouths shut.
To end Militant narrative you need to start implementing those orders of Islam until than militants narrative will remain strong

To end Militant narrative you need to start implementing those orders of Islam until than militants narrative will remain strong
Bull. Do tell me which 'orders of Islam' you want to implement. Drug trade, sexual slavery, sectarian cleansing, injustice and the murder of innocents are the exact opposite of orders of Islam but the militants want that. They don't want Islam. They're fooling you, and you fell for it.

I agree that we need to teach about Islam more in our educational institutions. But such education should be transferred in local language. It would be better to understand Islam in Urdu rather than in any other language.
All prophets were sent to different types of people to convey Allah's message in their local language and not in Arabic.

I agree that we need to teach about Islam more in our educational institutions. But such education should be transferred in local language. It would be better to understand Islam in Urdu rather than in any other language.
All prophets were sent to different types of people to convey Allah's message in their local language and not in Arabic.
Islamiyat should be in Urdu but we need to teach Arabic as a subject just like Urdu and English are taught @TankMan Your post just show why TTP manages to sell its narrative

Islamiyat should be in Urdu but we need to teach Arabic as a subject just like Urdu and English are taught
I am not in favour of English too.. But because of 100 year rule of Britain, English has now become official language which is used everywhere in Pakistan. Arabic is not much used, so, there is no need to teach Arabic in schools. It will only create problems as a child have to work harder to switch between languages and translate it efficiently before speaking.

I think the main problem between these Taliban members and the government is the foreing forces located in Pakistan. You could solve the problems much more easily. Even if you want to take a step forward, these formations are located in your country wont allow that. For example, I remember some drone attacks by these foreing forces that was done shortly after or before the positive talks between Taliban and the government.

I know SEVERAL personal accounts from soldiers. These taliban don't get circumcised. Its almost universal. You can check any autopsy.

This thing I'm much worry about PTI, they have a bunch of mix mentality under a same flag.
Your worries are misplaced bro, many (if not most) PTI supporters used to dislike IK's policy regarding the Taliban (me included) and the leadership has completely changed it after the Peshawar attack. The Taliban aspect of PTI is generally exaggerated a lot, in reality its not that much. The likes of JI, JUI-F and Abdul Aziz worry me a lot more.

Back
Top Bottom