What's new

How much Islam do Taliban know....??

Guys...if you do not mind i will ask you a question....Everyone is here condemning Taliban...and all these radical Islamist people including me too....But why to blame Taliban only...Is it not the case is more or all Muslim countries where Madarassa education creating highly religious orthodox Muslims who believe that they are only people who are good and rest who are non believer are not good...Can you please cite some examples of Islamic nations apart from Turkey and Indonesia where religion is not a critical part of their governance and also they do not discriminate other people who are not Muslims?....It is just beacase it is easy to go behind Taliban as they do not have any one present in online foroum that does not they do not have a case here too....Think rationally, how Talibans are different other Muslims countries who does not provide equal rights to all citizens and they think all Non Muslims are second class citizens?...Talibans are barbaric because they are uneducated and they do not know how to play the sophisticated political games like Arab nations plays for their own political game or Pakistan plays shrewdly with the help of Let and other terrorist groups operating in India...

So blaming Taliban will not solve the problem...Talibans are just an extreme ideology of Islam which is relected in most of the Muslim nations expect Turkey, Indonesia and to some extent Bangladesh...Otherwise Taliban is just an reflection of most of the ruling Muslims nations expect a few nations...So killing few Talibans will not end this issue..You guys has to change the thought process where you have to accept the multi religious world where all relgion and people have the right to lead the peaceful life irrespective of their religion....
Too tired to argue this with you right now so I'll leave you a nice pic :)
fatima_al_fihriyya_art_nouveau_by_nayzak-d507jxk.jpg

Back
Top Bottom