What's new

How Modi Tried to Solve Pak And Made a Mess of it.

Modi is doing fine.

No major terror attacks under his tenure

Defense forces are actually getting attention, kit, infrastructure

Has moved from passive to active defence

Why work with Pakistan when we can just work around them?

Modi is doing fine.

No major terror attacks under his tenure

Defense forces are actually getting attention, kit, infrastructure

Has moved from passive to active defence

Why work with Pakistan when we can just work around them?
now thats the essence of all so called NaMo-Doval pakistan doctroine ... you nailed it buddy

Your Nation is being ridiculed by every country for hiding Osama and shielding Hafeezs and Lakhvis and was almost on the verge of being sanctioned by U.N. for failing to meet its commitments. And you sir, start taking pride in going back on promises then of course no one can beat it in any discussion.

What is truly ridiculous is the number of countries either buying or negotiating to buy fighter jets from us. International politics isn't as simplistic as what you are attempting to portray. Iran's been the frontline axis of modern day evil for the better part of 3 decades but is now Obama's mid-eastern darling...at the drop of a hat.

By way of further illustration, America may be put off by a handful of our antics but that clearly hasn't prevented them from selling us defence equipment or revoking our major non-NATO ally status...why, is exactly what you should be asking yourself. How does a country that has harbored America's Enemy No. 1 continue to bed with it.

For all the nuisance which we actually are, the world's second largest economy seems to be completely okay with it. As a matter of fact Pakistan's Cold War enemy seems to have taken a recent and uncanny liking for Pakistan too. National policies and inter-state initiatives take years to forge and transmute into a working relationship....accordingly they take as much time to sully and wane.

I understand that you think Pakistan is a speck on the globe which is soon to extinguish, but do ponder for a while how a state effectively the size of Uttar Pradesh has managed to hold its own against India's regional (and hegemonic) designs for 7 decades. It is truly a remarkable achievement if one were to look at it without bias.

Nonetheless I shall leave you in your world of merry and make-believe.

What is truly ridiculous is the number of countries either buying or negotiating to buy fighter jets from us. International politics isn't as simplistic as what you are attempting to portray. Iran's been the frontline axis of modern day evil for the better part of 3 decades but is now Obama's mid-eastern darling...at the drop of a hat.

By way of further illustration, America may be put off by a handful of our antics but that clearly hasn't prevented them from selling us defence equipment or revoking our major non-NATO ally status...why, is exactly what you should be asking yourself. How does a country that has harbored America's Enemy No. 1 continue to bed with it.

For all the nuisance which we actually are, the world's second largest economy seems to be completely okay with it. As a matter of fact Pakistan's Cold War enemy seems to have taken a recent and uncanny liking for Pakistan too. National policies and inter-state initiatives take years to forge and transmute into a working relationship....accordingly they take as much time to sully and wane.

I understand that you think Pakistan is a speck on the globe which is soon to extinguish, but do ponder for a while how a state effectively the size of Uttar Pradesh has managed to hold its own against India's regional (and hegemonic) designs for 7 decades. It is truly a remarkable achievement if one were to look at it without bias.

Nonetheless I shall leave you in your world of merry and make-believe.
You have rightly pointed out that Indians like me are living in merry and make-believe world.

Whether you agree or not we are seeing a ray of hope that India can transform into a developed nation from a poor country. As we consider that we are on right path of economic progress just like China.

I can assure you that every Indian would love to see a prosperous South Asia including prosperous Pakistan. Hope your country chooses the path which every Pakistani aspire for.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom