What's new

How Many Times do We have to Hear about the Peaceful 99% of Muslims?

Status
Not open for further replies.
untill then tolerate it. ?

No, the proper thing is to interact with and support the moderate elements so that the process of enlightenment proceeds quicker. There is much good that can come of this, rather than only the bad.

What you have said above is the fault of the Muslims, not of the Quran.
Ok, if you insist so. Holy Quran has concept of "Ummah" which states only Muslims are Brothers. So what are others.. Enemy?
Lets not quote for beating of Women/ Shirk/ Kuffr (To kill Non believers which religious 'twisters' add context to them, if it is contextual then how come it is true for all era?) etc. It is beyond the scope of discussion on this forum so I will not post further.

That will never happen unless people will stop using theory that Holy Quran is word of god and can't be changed. Christianity went through phases and created old and new Testament.
Another major issues are twisted Hadiths by these pro claimed religious leaders which incite people for wrongdoings as normal person don't have to read or interpret it from daily schedule.

The bible likewise in both New and Old Testaments discriminates against practically everybody. Hindu scriptures as well has certain discriminatory features. The evolution of the followers of those religions changed the current day thinking of those followers who by and large disregarded all the discriminatory features of those scriptures and accepted what is perceived as the good parts. Islam likewise is undergoing the same evolution. I believe that is the point which is being made here

Ok, if you insist so. Holy Quran has concept of "Ummah" which states only Muslims are Brothers. So what are others.. Enemy?
Lets not quote for beating of Women/ Shirk/ Kuffr (To kill Non believers which religious 'twisters' add context to them, if it is contextual then how come it is true for all era?) etc. It is beyond the scope of discussion on this forum so I will not post further.

Very similar quotes can be found in the Bible and the Torah too. It would be wrong to vilify the Quran for such quotes, which need a proper context and interpretation, just like the Bible quotes.

As a rule, I do not participate in religious discussions either, but suffice to say that as a Muslim, I find the Quran to be quite perfect as a prime religious text, and as a Pakistani-American, I have absolutely no problems at all interpreting and applying it in my daily life either, so there is hope for other Muslims too.

No, the proper thing is to interact with and support the moderate elements so that the process of enlightenment proceeds quicker. There is much good that can come of this, rather than only the bad.
This is the biggest problem in current world now a days. Moderate Muslims simply claim that All this ISIS, Boko Haram is not Islamic and then discussion is over. Though, rest of world gets burnt by these 5-10% hardliner.

there will always be repercussions,,
n support for moderate Muslims is fading fast..u cannot expect the world to wait forever,,it is human nature.

Heard ISIS has openned its first embassy in Turkey, so much for declaring them non Muslims!! Turkey even refused to attack them even when they attacked Turkish embassy and captured the staff.. Why??

Heard? This is the problem, people hear and believe what they have been served...
Come on man can people really believe that shit? We have here an open community so where the damn photos of that so-called embassy? An ultra leftist anti govt. newspaper release some shit and all off the anti Turkey intl. media jumped in.. This is so fvking dumb...

Who are these 1 % bad Muslims ? Can't the whole world unite against them and wipe them out? It is clear Muslims hate them, followers of almost all religions hate them, athiests hate them, agnostics hate them so what is stop all of these to get together and launch an all out attack on these pricks? Once they are wiped out there will be peace everywhere as only peace loving people will be left but then there are few open questions which still needs to be answered. Is it possible? Am I asking for world war 3? Will the extremism die with these extremists who represents 1% of all Muslims or we need to look for source of this extremism as well?

Last edited:
there will always be repercussions,,
n support for moderate Muslims is fading fast..u cannot expect the world to wait forever,,it is human nature.

The world is so large and complex that things always remain in a state of flux, just like throughout human history. What is happening today is no different than what has happened many times in the past. Just like back then, even now, there will be a great future overall, and I have no doubt that Muslims will be a part of that future too in wonderful ways.

Heard? This is the problem, people hear and believe what they have been served...
Come on man can people really believe that shit? We have here an open community so where the damn photos of that so-called embassy? An ultra leftist anti govt. newspaper release some shit and all off the anti Turkey intl. media jumped in.. This is so fvking dumb...
Ok, so what is your reason for not going against these scums. Why are they getting funded via Turkey? Is that also a false allegation? Do you know an attack on your embassy means attack on your nation so why are you sitting quietly doing nothing even after getting insulted so badly by those idiots??

I looked at aydinlik. Didnt find the article.

Jeez man, the Christian reformation (namely overcoming the killing of Protestants, the Inquisition , the witchcraft and blasphemy trials, the European inter state wars, the colonial conquests to control the heathens etc) took some 1960 years to accomplish. Islam is approximately 1200 years old. Do we have to wait for another 760 years for Islam to catch up with the tolerance level of Christianity ? :undecided:

yes thats the plan. At least half of that time.

The world is so large and complex that things always remain in a state of flux, just like throughout human history. What is happening today is no different than what has happened many times in the past. Just like back then, even now, there will be a great future overall, and I have no doubt that Muslims will be a part of that future too in wonderful ways.
:woot:u optimistic :D
lets hope so.
conspiracy theorists have been talking about Islam vs world scenario for some time now,,n somehow it doesn't sound like a conspiracy theory anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom