What's new

How many languages you can speak?

Well m Fluent in English , Urdu , Punjabi , Hindko ,Pashto & Pothohari .. Can read write and understand Arabic can't speak much, .. And started taking lessons for Chinese.. :D

Arabic, French, English, Spanish and then I have picked up enough Danish to make myself understandable. My written Spanish is not fully fluent though neither Danish obviously.

Spanish is very similar to other Romance languages like Portuguese (especially) and Italian (less so) so I can understand most written Portuguese and Italian as well as spoken but less so spoken.

Danish is similar to Norwegian (especially) and Swedish.

I can understand many written words from languages that use the Arabic script as well which is quite a lot to say the least.

I would like to learn Mandarin Chinese.

In such I case I would know 4 of the 5 most spoken languages.

List of languages by total number of speakers - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I can do with 3 for now as I doubt that I will ever bother to learn Mandarin. I once took a quick language curse and it was a horror.

Last edited:
U have cleared dlpt5? Thats cool list!

Pakistani gf while u are living in india?

rvery indian has a Pakistani Gf and a Pak father...

What is the difference btw mandarin and cantonese and how different is chinese/mandarin from japanese?

To me sindhi sounds closer to urdu not sure tho.
Balochi dont rem,pushto is unfathomable ,very different. But what i wanna know is that why baloch always know pushto ? Or is it just some baloch ppl? And do all pakhtoons of balochistan know balochi?
sindhi sounds similiar to serieki not urdu..

Not all baluch know Pashto nor do pashtuns know balochi .. They are entirely different languages.. I know some Pashto because my fiancé is Pashtun and I've spent several years in Pashtun areas.. N have a truckload of Pashto speaking frnds..

Know some persian coz my u uncles (chacha) wife is Iranian..

Its something they wish they can have but know they can't get, and thus they continue to lie to themselves in order to keep their hearts happy in fantasy land. :lazy2:

Anyhow, on topic: I can speak English, Urdu, and Punjabi.
Dude u will see their such pathetic state,trying to befriend pakistani girls online even on this forum.

Fluent
---------
Telugu
Kannada
Hindi
English

Intermediate
----------------
Sanskrit
Urdu

Latest posts

Back