What's new

How many kids you have / will have

Salik

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Respected senior members please share with us your experience how many kids you have…how to bring them up... and others different aspects…so that we juniors could benefit from it and make our minds etc. Thanks

in next 2 months im expexting my baby to be born its is my 2nd baby im planning 2 to 3

what a great thread bravo! Now we have to discuss our family planning here. hahahhaa

Respected senior members please share with us your experience how many kids you have…how to bring them up... and others different aspects…so that we juniors could benefit from it and make our minds etc. Thanks

2 daughters, 8 and 6. That is enough!!!!

hahaha it depends on GOD if he gave me i will definatley take it anyway we must family plan

Bachay 2 hi achay, lekin jab bachay 10-11 hongay tabhi us main se 2 achay niklain gay! lol:rofl:

NONE!

I mean no disrespect to forum members with children, but I never understood why people have children in the first place. What's the purpose of having children?

why not just work hard, earn a decent living and go explore the world without the burden of having kids?

hahaha hasnain i agree with u thanks for nice words i wish ALLAH will give us all members acha bache chahe 2 hi kyon na ho

NONE!

I mean no disrespect to forum members with children, but I never understood why people have children in the first place. What's the purpose of having children?

why not just work hard, earn a decent living and go explore the world without the burden of having kids?

No disrespect intended; but I wonder if you'd be on this forum if your parents thought of the same thing you are trying to say :cheers:

There's much more to life than earning and exploring the world :)

NONE!

i was exactly of the same opinion when i was a kid. i mean kids were not the issue then it was marriage that i never liked. i had tied up with my parents that i'll never marry and guess what they agreed (didnt know tough they were just pretending or were serious). Freedom was the reason i was anti-marriage, but as the time passed and hardships increases you do require someone to share them, may not be physically but morally. And then comes the stage when you want kids. And then you cant live without them!

NONE!

Agar aisa ap kay parents nay socha hota tou ap abhi yahan na hotay! lol

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom