What's new

How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces?

I believe NONE.

We did not have any such organised and well planned attempt when it was possible many decades back.
I know more then 50 , maybe some are dead , cause thats life changing operations , once you get in you won't get out & never gets out !
their bodies may got burned , after they are dead ! cause they won't give up thier roles in that character.
3 years back I was a Sikh visiting his forefathers land ?lolzzz

I know sir, I used to follow her posts even when I was not a member of this forum. But the incident of @Dhara who claimed to be ex major of Indian Army changed my perception about many members. Despite knowing that he was a false flagger bad mouthing India, she along with Icarus were the frontrunners in defending that fake major.
Hell !!! She was even ready to publish his story.
Did not know that Bro , but i still find her one of the more sane person on this forum. Any way since she is a lady i think we can extend that courtesy .:)

If there is then you shouldn't worry as they likely are not on the front line for obvious reasons. (unless that guy who switched sides was actually an ISI agent getting new instructions? :o:)

However, without a doubt they are active in some of the bureaucracy, and possibly support staff in the military. From what I understand ISI has a fair number of local sympathisers and has in the past had success, doing its operations by infiltration or simply luring civvies with money and women.

Wasn't that long ago that an agent had been caught stealing missile coatings from the US for years, so if its possible to infiltrate there then its definitely doable in India.

I know sir, I used to follow her posts even when I was not a member of this forum. But the incident of @Dhara who claimed to be ex major of Indian Army changed my perception about many members. Despite knowing that he was a false flagger bad mouthing India, she along with Icarus were the frontrunners in defending that fake major.
Hell !!! She was even ready to publish his story.

I am still ready to publish his story and bring him on mainstream Pakistani news channel if he is what he claimed and willing to come open.

You can now take some sleep and be sure I do not mince words

Mushrraf slept on the Indian side of Kargil under the protection of ISI cells inside IA.
Let your men try to do that and we'll talk about it.

Until then, zero :)

By that example, one cannot simply forget deosai. The greatest moleWHO obediently informed us of indians nefarious designs for knocking out our nukes. And so was awarded the rightly deserved prize.
@HAKIKAT

That was a random guess about number of officers/soldiers of Pakistani origin or Indian origin working for ISI in IA.

Atleast we don't use ganga lander, monkey worshiper, piss drinker etc etc in every second post.
since you are an old member with a new id do must have read my earluer posts too and should know that i do not use words like piss drinkers monkey worshippers etc etc. there is nothing wrong with gangalander word neither with bharti or bengoli version bharoti so i do use and don't deny.
the only bad word i used for indians was many years back when i was new to the forum and that was bhindian which btw i used just once.
so don't act over smart.

Did not know that Bro , but i still find her one of the more sane person on this forum. Any way since she is a lady i think we can extend that courtesy .:)
sir you knowvi do not take advantage of gender . so i would be fine even if he or any other indian does not extend courtesy but they should abuse me only if i did it first

I know more then 50 , maybe some are dead , cause thats life changing operations , once you get in you won't get out & never gets out !
their bodies may got burned , after they are dead ! cause they won't give up thier roles in that character.
3 years back I was a Sikh visiting his forefathers land ?lolzzz
are you serious??

since we do not have a major breakthrough so i still feel we do not have assets on ground in india.
we may have local indian moles but don't have such a Pakistani agent like that of indian who joined pak army and kept on getting ranks

even those who send they don't know how many are there because they just use this opportunity to leave Pakistan :P hehehehe
good for them. so you and the other indian member were shooting from behind about the numbers.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom