What's new

How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces?

@abcxyz0000 read about :
http://www.dnaindia.com/india/report-raw-officer-in-pmo-was-b-desh-mole-for-5-years-1102739

And see ISI is well respected intl agency and see what they can do if Bangladesh can achieve such feats ;)

Mam ignore .... people have a perfection in teasing each other with hidden messages ;)
lolzx well bd people have an advantage while it is very difficult for Pakistanis thyo infiltrat indian army.

the best i personally can think of would be some Kashmiris joining indian army

Actually Indian education system is so strong that even if Pak army has sent some one he would fail to clear the entrance :P
well could be but again my question is your comment was a bs as usual about the numbers.

How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces? We talk about Ravindra Kaushik infiltrating Pakistan army. But could it be possible that Pakistanis too may have infiltrated Indian armed forces and we may not know because they were never caught?

It is doable. The only issue is that it will be expensive. There is no sure payback - your ISI mole could be commanding a platoon in Assam with no intel/information to pass. Most army officers have nothing to really share.

What kind of s spy would inform about such activities :lol:

since you are an old member with a new id do must have read my earluer posts too and should know that i do not use words like piss drinkers monkey worshippers etc etc. there is nothing wrong with gangalander word neither with bharti or bengoli version bharoti so i do use and don't deny.
the only bad word i used for indians was many years back when i was new to the forum and that was bhindian which btw i used just once.
so don't act over smart.

sir you knowvi do not take advantage of gender . so i would be fine even if he or any other indian does not extend courtesy but they should abuse me only if i did it first
I know!!!! but i was brought up to treat a lady in a certain manner , was just following it . :)
And i know you are not the kind of person who behaves like so many of the kids here who have no respect towards others .

Today that's impossible for both sides,citing the fact that India has adhar card and Pakistan has CNIC system.Any appointment even at private level is subject to security clearance by local police,sarpanch/numberdar,District Intelligence unit etc.
Both sides do cultivate moles,sometimes civilians who are then made to join forces.
Gone are those days of,when could have walked in and Joined some force and kept working.
In Pakistan WOT has increased security clearance to immense level multiple agencies are going to clear a single person,even for private rank.

How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces? We talk about Ravindra Kaushik infiltrating Pakistan army. But could it be possible that Pakistanis too may have infiltrated Indian armed forces and we may not know because they were never caught?
Everything has become a commodity nowadays, and so is the loyalty to mother/father land. Ready-made, deep infiltrated guys/gals are available, round the clock, around the globe, off the shelf.

Actually,,this is somthng that has been known within the higher circles for sometime(but hardly acknowledged)that ISI has moles in Indian defence apparatus,,but them being Pakistanis is farfetched though not impossible,since more thn half the of Pakistan population is of bhayya stock who can mix well with our own with little effort.
But then its much more easier n safer to just pay traitors to do the dirty job.

This is possible as long as tharak and greed is there with mankind....
Cultivation revolves around these two,if one will not come to play the other will,there are very few in front of whom both will fail.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom