What's new

How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces?

Problem is with you. You are a troll and not a serious poster

You think this thread is a serious thread. No one would know it.
You are intentionally creating such thread to lure us into trolling and getting us banned :P

yaar yeh trick kafi purani hai... but I don't give a damn.

Actually placing a source in army is kind of futile efforst as the sphere of knowledge of a single source is very limited and output is far less then efforts needed to place the person ..on the other hand you can easily turn the people sitting on the places who can give you required info .... on the other hand if they put efforts in placing a single person in BSNL , BARC , ISRO , DRDO, HAL, parliament,NTRO and missile range can provide more info then a person in Army , Navy or Airforce unless untill the person start working for MI or DIA .........

In 2012 an col in the defence ministry handed over the entire deployment paln ..... but Pak army reacted very soon and blew the cover of their very very valuable source .....
I dont know you know or not but in early 80's one peon in some ministry sold the file of the missile program to french for couple of hundred rupees .... ;)

Espionage is fine unless until it dose not impact normal people ........

lolzx well bd people have an advantage while it is very difficult for Pakistanis thyo infiltrat indian army.

the best i personally can think of would be some Kashmiris joining indian army

well could be but again my question is your comment was a bs as usual about the numbers.

Let us know. May be we can weed them out. :P

You are intentionally creating such thread to lure us into trolling and getting us banned :P

Bhai it's not about serious poster or troll, main issue is selective targeting of a member. Out of 10 negative ratings received by me so far 8 were awarded by this guy Mugwop.

And if you see all the TTAs on PDF they contribute positively in one or other thread but this guy Mugwop constantly trolls in every other thread and accuses others of trolling.

Bhai it's not about serious poster or troll, main issue is selective targeting of a member. Out of 10 negative ratings received by me so far 8 were awarded by this guy Mugwop.

And if you see all the TTAs on PDF they contribute positively in one or other thread but this guy Mugwop constantly trolls in every other thread and accuses others of trolling.

Bhai ghar mein sab sher hotey hai...
zara aye indian forums mein.. gali de kar izzat utari na ki inki to kya maza.

wese yeh wahan bhi apni izzat utari krwate hai or yahan bhi :P

Did not know that Bro , but i still find her one of the more sane person on this forum. Any way since she is a lady i think we can extend that courtesy .:)
@jbgt90 was boarded out of NDA due to injury. Many accidents happen at NDA due to negligence of concerned authorities. That's why @jbgt90 was able to pursue engineering despite not serving a single day in armed forces.

idk what are you talking about... elaborate
Sure. During 80s when Indians were trying To sabotage our nuke weapon building capacity. It was their famous PM morarji Desai, who went furious after RAWs informed him of elaborate plan to sabatoge Pakistani efforts in making nuke capability and then went on to inform us right away.

He was also very generous in curbing RAWs activities by reducing its budget.
And was awarded nishan e Pakistan in 90.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morarji_Desai

How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces? We talk about Ravindra Kaushik infiltrating Pakistan army. But could it be possible that Pakistanis too may have infiltrated Indian armed forces and we may not know because they were never caught?

It's not known, but both sides have assets from where they get their intelligence.

That's exactly what i said about this thread.

I don't create threads like these mostly military hardware based.

I know sir, I used to follow her posts even when I was not a member of this forum. But the incident of @Dhara who claimed to be ex major of Indian Army changed my perception about many members. Despite knowing that he was a false flagger bad mouthing India, she along with Icarus were the frontrunners in defending that fake major.
Hell !!! She was even ready to publish his story.
Prove me Kid I am carrying false flag since I am saying and demanding admins to add Khalistan's flag so that I choose my motherland flag.
No body is supporting and because Sangh-Parivar's complains they banned me many times.

May i suggest you direct your hatred towards the fringe , @Spring Onion is not one of those kind of people . She is a Lady !! not some foul mouth kid.
they are all one & same ,at the best more stealth just like good cop & bad cop.
just go through her posts she uses the word hindus or bharti at the drop of a hat.

I know sir, I used to follow her posts even when I was not a member of this forum. But the incident of @Dhara who claimed to be ex major of Indian Army changed my perception about many members. Despite knowing that he was a false flagger bad mouthing India, she along with Icarus were the frontrunners in defending that fake major.
Hell !!! She was even ready to publish his story.
I second you dude, lets not be taken in by false pretensions.

agreed, its normal baiting tactic most of the India posters end up falling for. If we observe most of the pakistani posters use uncivilized language but still get no bans.

Prove me Kid I am carrying false flag since I am saying and demanding admins to add Khalistan's flag so that I choose my motherland flag.
No body is supporting and because Sangh-Parivar's complains they banned me many times.
Onus is on you not on us. your choice of words & language itself gives you away no matter which flag you use.

are you serious??

since we do not have a major breakthrough so i still feel we do not have assets on ground in india.
we may have local indian moles but don't have such a Pakistani agent like that of indian who joined pak army and kept on getting ranks
spy world is a dangerous place , mam !
but all major intelligence agencies , all around the world , does that thing , it will be foolish to think , that our prime intelligence agency not doing any thing ?
many former Fujis & also well trained civilians are part of a large game always , thats only far , I can go with that ?
we have our arrows in there ready to use !
I cant understand what you mean by "MAJOR BREAK THROUHs" maybe everything can't be open in public , & maybe there are some other definition to the break throughs you be looking for ?
for a agency , they can have very different targets of different values ?

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom