What's new

How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces?

Reaction score
Country
India
How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces? We talk about Ravindra Kaushik infiltrating Pakistan army. But could it be possible that Pakistanis too may have infiltrated Indian armed forces and we may not know because they were never caught?

Last edited:
How many ISI officers of Pakistani nationality may have infiltrated Indian armed forces? We talk about Ravindra Kaushik infiltrating Pakistan army. But could it be possible that Pakistanis too may have infiltrated Indian armed forces and we may not know because they were never caught?

I believe NONE.

We did not have any such organised and well planned attempt when it was possible many decades back.

then what was your comment for?

That was a random guess about number of officers/soldiers of Pakistani origin or Indian origin working for ISI in IA.

are you guys even ever become civilized or always look for some insane hate/?

Atleast we don't use ganga lander, monkey worshiper, piss drinker etc etc in every second post.

It would be very less as they would end up playing neutral.

That was a random guess about number of officers/soldiers of Pakistani origin or Indian origin working for ISI in IA.

Atleast we don't use ganga lander, monkey worshiper, piss drinker etc etc in every second post.
May i suggest you direct your hatred towards the fringe , @Spring Onion is not one of those kind of people . She is a Lady !! not some foul mouth kid.

May i suggest you direct your hatred towards the fringe , @Spring Onion is not one of those kind of people . She is a Lady !! not some foul mouth kid.

I know sir, I used to follow her posts even when I was not a member of this forum. But the incident of @Dhara who claimed to be ex major of Indian Army changed my perception about many members. Despite knowing that he was a false flagger bad mouthing India, she along with Icarus were the frontrunners in defending that fake major.
Hell !!! She was even ready to publish his story.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom