What's new

How many countries have you travelled so far? / planning to visit

travel ki duan hame bhi dedain bilal bhai :D

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

saara waqt hospital main guzre ga phir :P

KOi baat nahin

bt still i dnt knw k UK ka visa kayse lagaonga.. :D

Cheer up brother! Don't worry about it, you'll see a lot more countries. You've got a lot of time left. Some people start late, but they make up time so fast, it's amazing. May Allah bless you...

Original Post By bilalhaider
travel ki duan hame bhi dedain bilal bhai

InshaAllah bhai :)

what does this 10 means?

Europe is larger than 8 nations bro... Pakistan, US + 8 European nations = 10?

which ones in Europe?
UK --------- London
France---------- Paris, Nice, Marseilles, Ajjacio, Bastia ( these last 2 on the island of Corsica)
Italy--------------------Rome, venice, San remo
Spain.............Madrid, Toledo, Barcelona
Holland------ Amsterdam
Monaco......... Monaco
Belgium............ Brussels
Switzerland......Geneva
&

Canada( non european) Niagra, Toronto

Marey na eik dafa kamaty nikli thi!

LOL actually I made 3 trips to europe , 1 every other year.
Been to canada 4 times,France 2 & Italy 2 times
Been to Pakistan 3 times.

Why would anybody like to visit Europe?

Parts of Eurpoe that still retain their old grandeur are a must visit.
E.g....Italy specifically cities of Florence, Rome and Venice are a Treat (from history, Art and Culture perspective). Was there in 2008. Not to be missed.

Parts of Eurpoe that still retain their old grandeur are a must visit.
E.g....Italy specifically cities of Florence, Rome and Venice are a Treat (from history, Art and Culture perspective). Was there in 2008. Not to be missed.

Florence is a nice town, Rome, ok, but Venice? Really? I hated Venice with the smell of stale water and overpriced everything :argh:

Why would anybody like to visit Europe?

Historical, Cultural, Architectural, Technological, Clean etc.

Why would anybody not like to visit such a beautiful place? who is blessed with both Natural and Artificial beauty

Florence is a nice town, Rome, ok, but Venice? Really? I hated Venice with the smell of stale water and overpriced everything :argh:

Rome is great if you are an architecture and history buff. Florence is the best overall. But Venice is nice too or may be you went in the wrong time of the year :D

Rome is great if you are an architecture and history buff. Florence is the best overall. But Venice is nice too or may be you went in the wrong time of the year :D

Venice is best for everybody
Rome is best for peoples like me who are fond of historical and architectural places

But Venice is little too expensive and thats what I don't like about Venice (although one of my favorite city in Europe)

My fav cities in Europe have to be Barcelona (specially la rambla ;) ) and Berlin. Both are great if you're into culture/history/architecture and stuff, as well as if you're just looking to have some fun

My fav cities in Europe have to be Barcelone (specially la rambla ;) ) and Berlin. Both are great if you're into culture/history/architecture and stuff, as well as if you're just looking to have some fun

Well it depends upon your choice

For Museums: London & Paris are best
For Architecture: Paris and Rome are best
For Greenery and Cleanliness: Germany, Norway and Sweden are better
For Natural Beauty: Switzerland and Norway
For weather and if you are fond of beaches: Spain is better choice
For Romance: I would say Venice is better choice than Paris :P

Venice is best for everybody
Rome is best for peoples like me who are fond of historical and architectural places

But Venice is little too expensive and thats what I don't like about Venice (although one of my favorite city in Europe)

Zaki bhai as you said Venice is very expensive. At the same time its narrow lanes are also a turn off. I almost got lost in one of them on the first day of my visit :sick: . And I am not very fond of walking which you really have to do a lot in Venice unless you want to buy the 6 euro one way ticket across the Canal (which you can't do every time). Over all its a nice place for visit but only for a short visit.

Compared to that Florence is really cool and you can enjoy a longer vacation here.

Back
Top Bottom