What's new

How many countries have you travelled so far? / planning to visit

malaysia ,
singapore,
philippines,
singapore,
dubai.

:-\

Cheer up brother! Don't worry about it, you'll see a lot more countries. You've got a lot of time left. Some people start late, but they make up time so fast, it's amazing. May Allah bless you... :)

^^ That's one thing that surprised me. How come there are so many Pakistanis in the scandanavian countries? Their population seemed disproportionately large.

^^ That's one thing that surprised me. How come there are so many Pakistanis in the scandanavian countries? Their population seemed disproportionately large.

Never really been to Europe besides the UK. And I've been living outside of Pakistan for the past 14 years. So I don't know... most of them might go for education purposes, because education is cheaper there than here in the US...

Been to Holand (Amsterdam, Zoetemeer, Hague), Belgium (Brussels), France (Paris), Germany (Berlin), Poland (Warshaw and one other town, I forgot the name), Bahrain (Working for 2 years)..

Stepped on from border on Bangadesh & Nepal.

Airport transit in Dubai, Kuwait, Doha.

Future plan/ wishlist: Pakistan, Thailand, China, Maurisus, South Africa, US, UK, Italy, Austria, Switzerland, Brazil, Russia, Phillipines, Australia, New Zeland, Srilanka, Canada.. hell I want to go everywhere....

I am really envious of the ones who had been to so many countries.. specially Roy Gaurav.. he's only 25.. its not fair!! :cry:

Been to:
China (Beijing)
Srilanka (Colombo)
US (silicon valley, atlanta, cincinnati, orlando)
France (Chattelerault, Paris) - twice
Italy (Turin, Corbetta, Milan)
Singapore - twice
Hongkong
Thailand (Bangkok) - 5-6 times

I've visited above country in that order.

On transit:
Taiwan

Planning to visit:
Singapore - 4-5 times
US - in April
Saudi arabia
Syria
Iraq
Iran

This is too i order :)

The schengen visa now entites you to more than 20 countries. I went for a Eurotrip in 2008 when I was 23. Nothing beats it man.

Brother I know it applies to atleast 18-20 countries but as I said I am only there for 20 days.

The schengen visa now entites you to more than 20 countries. I went for a Eurotrip in 2008 when I was 23. Nothing beats it man.

so how much expenditure it had???

can you guide me for the least expenditure in max fun with schengen visa, thanks

35 countries visa i counted on my passports.

next i have plan to travel:

Brazil, Argentine, chili & Bolivia (Summer trip).

so how much expenditure it had???

can you guide me for the least expenditure in max fun with schengen visa, thanks

Lets see. I was there for 4 months with 2 of my friends. Air tickets with Fin-Air were around 30k. Eurail pass was only 700 Euros since I was under 25 (youth pass) which entitled me for free travel in most european trains (though sometimes you need to pay for reservation).

All in all with boarding, food and everything, I managed the trip in under Rs. 2.5 Lakhs (Indian Rs.). Though I must warn you that being bachelors we spent quite a few nights on the streets partying .... if you want to maintain a decent living standard you might have to pay a bit more.

I desperately want to be in Brazil for the 2014 World Cup. That's one of my last things to do before I get married ;)

UAE
Saudi arabia

Oman(only in airport just for in out stamp)

future plan

UK(for medical) :P

oh sad :cry:

I have been to couple of countries but my passport is still clean :cry:

Besides Saudi Arabia and Pakistan... nobody stamped anything on my passprt :cry:

bechara passport pata hi nahi chalta ke kahan kahan safar kiya hai usne

Cheer up brother! Don't worry about it, you'll see a lot more countries. You've got a lot of time left. Some people start late, but they make up time so fast, it's amazing. May Allah bless you... :)

travel ki duan hame bhi dedain bilal bhai :D

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

UAE
Saudi arabia

Oman(only in airport just for in out stamp)

future plan

UK(for medical) :P

saara waqt hospital main guzre ga phir :P

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom