What's new

How many countries have you travelled so far? / planning to visit

I am obviously the most traveled guy here :lol:

30js6sl.jpg

And am not even 25 yet. Next in the list is Scandinavia:dance3:

where did you go in Pakistan? when? and why?

where did you go in Pakistan? when? and why?

If I told you. I would have to kill you :triniti:

Nah i went to Karachi once, as Baraati:lol: very close family friend got married to a Pakistani, and then went to Lahore last year for my mates wedding.

i will kill you now, as u r 25 and u travelled every where, no purpose for living more :D

Haha nah bro it just looks like I have been everywhere, cause of massive countries like Russia, China, America, Canada that I have been too. There is still loads of places to go and lots of culture to see.

hm, i have only been to australia and singapore. that too to attend some seminar on international security. i couldnt see much.

wow! been lucky in this respect
US,canada, central america, UK, france, germany, morroco,UAE,iran, india, s/lanka, thailand, singapur, malaysia, hong-kong, AUS,japan
in 2011 - b/desh, indonesia.

oops forgot vietnam

Looks like I'm quite fortunate too having a company that sends me around
Countries I worked at or visited
Australia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Malaysia, Thailand, Laos, Vietnam, China, India, Russia (Inc Siberia), Mongolia, Latvia, Lithuania, Poland, Czech Republic, Germany, France, UK, Spain, Italy, Iceland, Netherlands, Hungary

Planning to hit North/South America and hopefully Canada one day

Lucky you guys yarr... in constant run for roti, pani, kapda n' ghar, hardly got chance/money to go for..but i'm loving it

Been to US,UK,Spain,Portugal,Hungary...And Yes Nepal,bhutan and Bangladesh...

India, Bahrain, Kuwait and if everything goes smoothly US soon.

Born in Pakistan ..went to KSA and now living in U.S.

Wanna go to Turkey like hell <3

Back
Top Bottom