What's new

How LCA-Tejas MK1A stakes up against JF-17 and Gripen-E in terms of Affordability?

just a fantasy parade of an LCA fanboy cannot be called a comparison.

Not until it has 40 major design flaws, less than adequate range, Yankee engine, Zionist radar and bvr missile that is yet to be fully exploited and the list goes on.

I forgot the ever green delays and budget overruns.

Fools talking about Jovial Fighter aka JF17 superior to Tejas.

Tejas in its current form is far superior to to your Jovial Fighter 17 which is used to show stunts in foreign air shows felt shy to participate in Bahrain air show.

Jovial Fighter is present. T

Tejas in its current form is far superior to to your Jovial Fighter 17 which is used to show stunts in foreign air shows felt shy to participate in Bahrain air show.

http://www.janes.com/article/67387/myanmar-in-advanced-negotiations-to-licence-build-jf-17-fighter

After deciding to purchase 16 JF-17 Thunder multi-role combat aircraft in 2015, Myanmar is now in advanced negotiations with Pakistan to also licence-build the third-generation fighter, defence industry sources in Yangon and sources close to the Myanmar Air Force (MAF) told Jane's in mid-January.

Fools comparing Third Generation Jovial aircraft with Master Tejas

Ehmm . . we have international buyers :) . .

Than talk of International buyers and do not compare it with naval version.

Stop pretending blue water navy with Russian junk from 80's .

OK we give the exclusive right to chinese to become blue water navy with Ukraine carrier.

:pleasantry: "WILL" being the operative 34 year old word here, isn't it ? :pleasantry:

57941337.jpg

Do you know it is operational?

Tejas is a very good design, and we know that the avionics and weapons package will be more advanced than the JF-17.
So the 34 year old aircraft will be better than the new thunders.
IAF should go for the tejas to keep squadron strength.

you may never know

:girl_cray3: Well I DO Know how devastating it would feel to hear 'you too fat, get out, I don't need you" from your own Parent the I.N. ! :girl_cray3:

:cray: When I.N is fine with 24 ton Mig29K but think of it's daughter 'TejGas' as too fatty and bloated it really is heartbreking :cray:

f764cbd1a5aa212ed98318688f98eed0.jpg

Stop pretending blue water navy with Russian junk from 80's .
ur Plane is running the same 80's Junk !!

:girl_cray3: Well I DO Know how devastating it would feel to hear 'you too fat, get out, I don't need you" from your own Parent the I.N. ! :girl_cray3:

:cray: When I.N is fine with 24 ton Mig29K but think of it's daughter 'TejGas' as too fatty and bloated it really is heartbreking :cray:

f764cbd1a5aa212ed98318688f98eed0.jpg
great going Einstein.

Again and again and again.....
There is no comparison between and operational aircraft and a prototype.

When Tejas flies more than 10000 operational hours, then maybe.

Jovial Fighter is present.

How old are you by the way? Anyway, try to be more civil next time you quote me. Keep your highly professional comments out please as they make no sense.

LCA is NOT in actual service, a couple of prototypes or test aircraft mean it will take years till you see the first OPERATIONAL squadron inducted. Till then, get used to more delays, cost overruns and faults as it has them scattered all around it.

It seems you guys cannot swallow food without dragging pakistan and jf-17 into every single topic. Why? Is reality so difficult and painful to gulp?

Your aircraft barely attended one airshow and all you guys come up with is boast and nonsense.

Finish the product, let the IAF induct it, test it and make space for its induction in numbers and see how it performs in actual service. Till then, stay calm.

How old are you by the way? Anyway, try to be more civil next time you quote me. Keep your highly professional comments out please as they make no sense.

LCA is NOT in actual service, a couple of prototypes or test aircraft mean it will take years till you see the first OPERATIONAL squadron inducted. Till then, get used to more delays, cost overruns and faults as it has them scattered all around it.

It seems you guys cannot swallow food without dragging pakistan and jf-17 into every single topic. Why? Is reality so difficult and painful to gulp?

Your aircraft barely attended one airshow and all you guys come up with is boast and nonsense.

Finish the product, let the IAF induct it, test it and make space for its induction in numbers and see how it performs in actual service. Till then, stay calm.

You do know there are Tejas operated by the IAF, right? Those aren't prototypes, or LSP, but actual IAF owned, operated models.

http://1.1.1.2/bmi/www.tejas.gov.in/images/Republic-Day-Tejas.jpg

The last 4 are IAF owned, manned, operated models. Not prototypes.

Last edited:
You do know there are Tejas operated by the IAF, right? Those aren't prototypes, or LSP, but actual IAF owned, operated models.

Republic-Day-Tejas.jpg

The last 3 are IAF owned, manned, operated models. Not prototypes.

LCA is NOT in actual service, a couple of prototypes or test aircraft mean it will take years till you see the first OPERATIONAL squadron inducted.
Flying-Daggers-45-Induction-03-X2.jpg

tejas-1.jpg

'Flying Daggers'- 45th squadron !!!

3 operational Tejas !!

http://www.tejas.gov.in/history/milestones.html

Screenshot (106).png

where are they stationed ?

Bangalore , Karnataka !

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom