What's new

How Kashmir was stolen from Pakistan by Mountbatten

Im sorry how many Muslim Bengalees did you guys kill again in 1971? was it 3 million or something if I am not mistaken?

What about Balochistan, where you guys are killing and raping all the time, that they want to separate?

What about your treatment of Ahmadis?

What about the targetted Shia killings?

What abour the ethnic violence in Karachi between Mohajirs and Pathans?

Are you not embarrased at making such BS and bogus claims? Or are you brainwashed whats right and wrong?
Pakistan has killed so many more Muslims than India, that the less you talk the better. Look at yourself first.

1715 killed in ethnic clashes in 2011 and 740 killed in ethnic clashes in first 5 months in Karachi. Muhajirs hadn't still been assimilated properly in Pakistan and Biharis were duped to be ended as people without citizenship. And 250 Shias alone massacred in April month.

Pakistan will never get all of kashmir ever again unless india decides it will which is unlikely, and pakistani kashmir is bad with energy and water problems your best chance is to lease kashmir to china for 10-25 years and you don't have to worry about india taking I'm seen how much development the chinese put into tibet. pak will never get all of kashmir:rofl:

No you are wrong. Indian economy is already going south compared to China. In coming years without routes to oil and gas through Pakistan Indian companies will not be able to compete with Chinese companies globally which will get these transport routes. China is developing an pumping money into its south west to bring prosperity and reduce terrorism etc in that region. China is also assisting in developing infra structure in NE of Pakistan. They are also about to take over the running of Gwador which they financed. This and the NE will be linked. So mate India needs Pakistan more than Pakistan needs India.

The rich Hindu Brahmin's that control the majority of assets and economy in India will do a deal with Pakistan because they like money rather a lot.

That is the reason that Mushy deal on Kashmir has never been signed. Pakistan High command knows this and is holding out.

China in one quiet but swift stroke has changed the geopolitical and geostrategic equations in this critical region which borders China, India, Afghanistan, Pakistan and Tajikistan. The deployment of Chinese troops in this region even though for the ostensible purposes of infrastructural improvements of the ‘Karakoram Corridor’ heralds a new phase of China flexing its muscles not only against India but more significantly against United States in the wider global context.

China’s Obtrusive Presence in Pakistan Occupied Kashmir: Implications for India and United States

London, Oct 10: After the launch of his new political party, All Pakistan Muslim League (APML), recently, Pakistan’s former president Pervez Musharraf has said that India and Pakistan were close to a solution on Kashmir some years ago.
“We were as close as drafting a final pact for a solution. Final drafts were exchanged through the back channel and Manmohan Singh agreed with my four-point formula,” Musharraf told NDTV in an interview last night, when asked how close India and Pakistan came during his Presidency with regard to Kashmir solution.
Asked if his famous four-point formula for Kashmir was the only pragmatic template within which Kashmir can be resolved, Musharraf said: “You said it and let me tell you very proudly, those parameters are mine. I thought of them, because I realised that when I was talking to everyone on Pakistan side, the Indian side, the dispute is the Kashmir dispute. What is the solution? Not one of them ever gave me a solution. So therefore, that set me thinking, and that is where I came into this issue of demilitarisation, maximum self governance, this over-watch and all that, and making the LoC irrelevant. Now you asked me how close we were, we were as close as drafting the final agreement.
”

India Pakistan were close to Kashmir solution Musharraf Lastupdate:- Mon, 11 Oct 2010 18:30:00 GMT GreaterKashmir.com

So simply all Pakistan has to do is sit it out to get a deal that it is acceptable to it or Indians will continue not to fulfill their potential and ever feed their large population. You also have to remember that India also has unresolved border issues with other mainly China as well

Problem is you Indian growup with flase history. You are beyond fix.

There are 500k Indian army soldiers posted in Kashmir and you call it better? :whistle:

Apparently Indian Kashmir is worst than Syria and is like this since last 60 years.

Guess what... Kashmiris would rather live under ''Indian brutality'' than Pakistani hospitality. Don't believe me.?. just check this out... Hot from the oven..

Informal Homecoming: 5 More Ex-Militants Return via Nepal

Srinagar, June 09: In the fresh exercise of ‘informal homecoming’, five former militants, who had crossed over to Pakistan for arms training, have returned toIndia along with their ten family members, sources disclosed on Saturday. These former militants came via Nepal early this week, sources added, and surrendered before the authorities.

Ashiq Hussain Khawaja of Zirhama, Kupwara has returned with his Pakistani wife Neela Begum and three sons. Showkat Ahmad Itoo of Qazigund too has wife Parveena and two sons with him. Abdul Majeed Lone of Bathipora Naidkhai has wife and three kids while Javed Rather of Pattan has come along with wife Nabla Begum and two toddlers. Muhammad Dilawar Beigh of Warpora Kupwara is the only single person among the fresh arrivals.

This significant return is being facilitated by authorities in India’s interior ministry under a ‘Rehabilitation Policy’ that has been initiated by the Kashmir’s chief minster Omar Abdullah. The government had sought applications from families of those who had got ‘stuck’ in Pakistani camps. “We have received 1100 applications. Over hundred boys have already returned, more are following,” says a top Police official of the Kashmir’s Counter Intelligence department. What has surprised authorities is the family liabilities the returning militants bring with them.

The Kashmir government’s rehabilitation policy, which aims at bringing back the Kashmiri boys who had crossed over to Pakistan but chose not to fight, has not been official approved by Pakistani authorities. But the return is being allowed and Pakistani officials have not objected to the Nepal route for the return of those who have been staying put in Pakistan camps for over two decades. Police say at least four thousand Kashmiris are staying in Pakistan’s different cities. They, according to Police, have eschewed the path of violence and want to come back.

Informal Homecoming: 5 More Ex-Militants Return via Nepal

The 200,000 Kashmiris you have butchered are not Punjabi Taliban , my friend. They are from Sirinagar valley and are Kashmiris. I think you need to come out of Denial, Son.

Your number might be slightly inflated :P We will only kill how many you guys send. In my books, any anti-Indian terrorist can go die for all I care. And most of them are from Pakistan, your govt has openly admitted to funding and training the Kashmiri terrorists since 1989. It is a real eye openener, and we will kill every one of them.

Balochistan, FATA, Pakhtunkhwa aur Karachi sambhala nahi jaata, chalein hain Kashmir lene.

Hello ! I'm an ethnic Kashmiri myself...no way do we want 'Independence' either...! Maybe some guys on the Indian side of Kashmir but here in Pakistan - Proud to be a Pakistani, sir jee ! :pakistan:

There are a dozen different reasons why we shouldn't be with Pakistan but we followed Jinnah to get 'Our Pakistan', we gave so many sacrifices to have a homeland of our and by God we're not going to give up on it...just yet !

P.S Don't pull any surveys, guys ! Around 4 families on my Dad's side were cut down in Jammu and near Srinagar...so nah, we're pretty set calling ourselves Pakistanis ! And so are those of my family who remained on the Indian side...about 3 families left.

Sorry, that is precisely what I was trying to say but picked the wrong choice of words. I have modified my statement.

Yes and see that even with a gun he is only covering himself against the onslaught..
i would think twice then throwing stuff at a guy with a gun though :/ never know what could happen

but hats off to the guy for staying calm !

Maybe there is a small minority of kashmiris who may be ambivalent about joining Pakistan or may want to become an Independent country, but most want to be with Pakistan. However there is no ambivalence about leaving India amongst Kashmiris. Every Kashmiri who introduces himself/herself says they are from Kashmir. They NEVER introduce themselves as Indians. That should tell you something.

here we go...

I agree to the first statement of yours but for your second argument that why you wanted Pakistan, you wanted it and got it. Crying now about Kashmir is immature even for your families who are present in Pakistan..

No one is crying about 'Kashmir' we're asking for a closure and for that to happen its going to involve a solution to the issue that is acceptable to all 3 parties but most of all to the Kashmiris themselves...!

@Aryan your assumption that cheaper oil will force India to give a favorable deal to Pakistan is utterly nonsense.. please argue better..

Back
Top Bottom