What's new

How ISRO's new satellite will change India's Internet

It's posts like these that make me wonder- Are most of these PDFians NASA scientists??? :rolleyes:

I just watched the press video after the launch, the semi cryo was mentioned there.

The electronic thrusters for satellites is an actually project running in IITs and NITs as we speak. There was a PDF document in one of these forums.

On topic: Knock as much as anyone want, ISRO is NOT going the spaceX way. There is no road map for reusing thrusters as of today. RLV as far as I heard is pushed for few different applications and Antrix is yet to finalize business case for that.

More than that, I beleive ISRO is going for a semi cryo stage. Which will yeild better results.

Also, electronic thruster projects they are running.

2 more innovations and thats it, India is in big boys club. NASA, ESA, ROSCOS and CSNA are still way ahead of us.
Electronic thrusters I.e. Ion thrusters might have been uses in gsat 19 as I have heard that but am not 100% sure. But have read somewhere that in this launch we will ion thrusters for in orbit correction. because it was mentioned that instead of 380 kg of chemical proponent we r using just 80 kg for the same. Can any one confirm on this and clear the picture

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom