What's new

How Iran Threw the World's Greatest Party In a Desert

Is this the mighty Turkish delegation gettin humiliated by being asked to stand under the statute of Catherine the Great who defeated the Turks 11 times? Erdogan made an EPIC MISTAKE!

View attachment 611368

Is this the big Erdogan sitting under statute of Catherine the Great?
View attachment 611370

This can be a stupid political humiliation that they do to thier political guest. But we have destroyed many Russia Assets in Syria within only 5 days. This includes 4 panstir and 8 ADS in total. 8 Helicopter 3 Airplane (2 S24) 120 Tank 100+ Military Vehicles.

Anatolis were our slaves for God knows centuries before Mongols invaded Anatoli and Turkified (Persian culture in fact) and Muslimized (Persian version) them.

MEDIAN
uhhODL_hegFjW0DB1IsW8SI31eqZWts-LdtSXe_HbeTSIWZHvkwzHXuTK_yPTaZAZFmEPFotjQeFWRCisKgDPrkvNXJ0R1mgRK6Rnn7VfXJWqZ22NuiZzAHUa9WhmQ

Achaemenid
This_map_depicts_the_Sassanid_Empire_from_602_A.D._-_620_A.D.png

Parthian
empire-banner-1.jpg

Sassanid
e06ee2c965ebf3feace6879f3c31c6f5.gif

Last edited:
Can someone tell me more about this

@mohsen@Philosopher
Pahlavis have had no genetic connection to Iranian kingdoms. Their bloodline has no king no Queen from Iranian dynasties. They were American vassals just like the Persian Gulf states of current times.

Id advice you to read comments of Sineva in this thread, it would give you a Perfect insight about who the pahlavi lackys were.

Pahlavis have had no genetic connection to Iranian kingdoms. Their bloodline has no king no Queen from Iranian dynasties. They were American vassals just like the Persian Gulf states of current times.

Id advice you to read comments of Sineva in this thread, it would give you a Perfect insight about who the pahlavi lackys were.
Pls explained more I would like to learn.
So these guys were traitor's?

Pls explained more I would like to learn.
So these guys were traitor's?
Indeed. Loss of Bahrain to British Kingdom, feeling insecure of our own culture, posturing Western filthy homosexual culture as the superior one to our Islamic/Zartosht heritage, etc etc were all pahlavi heritage.

Back
Top Bottom