What's new

How India’s QR-SAM has poured Cold water on Pakistan’s NASR

Two QRSAM systems are to be inducted I think. To be around armoured groups.

DgoK3dHWkAEhDj7.jpg

dd0b5zcu0auzz9t_orig.jpg

DRDO

Surface-to-Air-Missile-IDRW.jpg

Swedish

or

TATA_TOR_Air_Defence_System_3.jpg

B03aYotIQAAr-4H.jpg

Russian

Foreign OEM

NASR or what not. These are a serious threat to Pakistani helicopters.

Only 1 QRSAM system is to be inducted, the one DRDO is making. It will fulfil the highly mobile SAM requirement to protect army formations.

The earlier plan to import 2+ regiments of SPYDER SAMs to defend static targets was replaced by the seeker version of Akash called Akash Mk1S. 2 more regiments will likely follow.

It's simple. Modi came to power, all attacks outside Kashmir stopped. Coincidence? I think not.

And no, the Pindi boys are not as worried about the international community as they are about the Indian Army.
Yes, complete coincidence, for the reasons I gave in my previous post. I outlined the timeline of Pakistani actions and the motivations behind those actions. Just because Modi came into power when those actions were already being implemented and a series of domestic compulsions had already triggered other actions by Pakistan (that also had a major impact on the groups such as those that carried out the Mumbai attacks) does not mean there was causation.

The Pindi boys are absolutely more worried about the reaction of the international community - there have been various statements by the military leadership stressing the need for the Pakistani economy to improve, for governance to improve, for the civilian leadership to take charge of areas such as FATA where the military has conducted clearing operations.

All of that would be impacted by restrictions/sanctions imposed by the international community, especially the US.

Which posts? I, occasionally, rate the ones I read, which is far from every single one, and quite frankly this discourse has gone way off course because of your attempted defence of useless posts by another Indian. He could have simply not responded instead of engaging in sarcastic one liners in response to a question.
Well,
there are multiple threads on how to rate posts, clear guidelines about it, you deliberately choose to ignore it.
When pointed out your own duplicity right on this thread, the post right above you with vile content, which (btw I can rate, but won't as I was clearly told that this nasty narrative is deliberate move by the forum administration) and you choose not to rate when pointed out, clearly shows the intent here. Rather that explaining why I thought it was important to point this duplicity out, I guess you would have just preferred me posting:

Nice.
:tup:

Well,
there are multiple threads on how to rate posts, clear guidelines about it, you deliberately choose to ignore it.
When pointed out your own duplicity right on this thread, the post right above you with vile content, which (btw I can rate, but won't as I was clearly told that this nasty narrative is deliberate move by the forum administration) and you choose not to rate when pointed out, clearly shows the intent here. Rather that explaining why I thought it was important to point this duplicity out, I guess you would have just preferred me posting:

Nice.
:tup:
No, my argument with you was solely over the pointless and rude post by another Indian poster. I have not read all the posts on thread nor do I plan to. If you have an issue with another post rate it as you see fit or report it, but don't drag me into a futile exercise of rating posts that you want to dredge up - there are likely tens of thousands of posts that deserve negative ratings on this forum, by both Indians and Pakistanis.

I have yet to see a rational counterargument from you on why the post in question should not have been rated negatively by me. In fact, why don't you go back and read my questions posed to the person in question and attempt to answer them yourself? Get this thread back on track. And like I pointed out before, there is a process, I believe, for negative ratings to be challenged. Let the poster raise my negative rating with the forum administration and I'll defend my actions on that platform.

Last edited:
Yes, complete coincidence, for the reasons I gave in my previous post. I outlined the timeline of Pakistani actions and the motivations behind those actions. Just because Modi came into power when those actions were already being implemented and a series of domestic compulsions had already triggered other actions by Pakistan (that also had a major impact on the groups such as those that carried out the Mumbai attacks) does not mean there was causation.

The propaganda is strong in you.

When the pressure on Pakistan was the strongest, Pakistan was sponsoring attacks in Indian cities. When the pressure was slowly lifted, the attacks suddenly stopped. Nice.

The Pindi boys are absolutely more worried about the reaction of the international community - there have been various statements by the military leadership stressing the need for the Pakistani economy to improve, for governance to improve, for the civilian leadership to take charge of areas such as FATA where the military has conducted clearing operations.

All of that would be impacted by restrictions/sanctions imposed by the international community, especially the US.

So the Pindi boys are more afraid of sanctions that won't work than the actual 'existential threat' called India... Interesting.

No, my argument with you was solely over the pointless and rude post by another Indian poster. I have not read all the posts on thread nor do I plan to. If you have an issue with another post rate it as you see fit or report it, but don't drag me into a futile exercise of rating posts that you want to dredge up - there are likely tens of thousands of posts that deserve negative ratings on this forum, by both Indians and Pakistanis.

I have yet to see a rational counterargument from you on why the post in question should not have been rated negatively by me. In fact, why don't you go back and read my questions posed to the person in question and attempt to answer them yourself? Get this thread back on track. And like I pointed out before, there is a process I believe for negative ratings to be challenged. Let the poster raise my negative forum with the forum administration and I'll defend my actions on that platform.
ok

The propaganda is strong in you.

When the pressure on Pakistan was the strongest, Pakistan was sponsoring attacks in Indian cities. When the pressure was slowly lifted, the attacks suddenly stopped. Nice.
The 'pressure' was strongest when the US-Pakistan relationship started falling apart over Afghanistan. India can't damage Pakistan outside of war/terrorism. The US can inflict significant economic damage on Pakistan using her global influence, and that is a far greater threat than anything Modi or any other ruling Indian party can scream about.
So the Pindi boys are more afraid of sanctions that won't work than the actual 'existential threat' called India... Interesting.
Stop looking at things with tunnel vision - US led international sanctions would be a major factor in Pakistan continuing to counter the military threat posed by India. US led sanctions would cripple the Pakistani economy which in turn would create internal instability and directly impact resources available to maintain and improve a military deterrent to India.

The 'pressure' was strongest when the US-Pakistan relationship started falling apart over Afghanistan. India can't damage Pakistan outside of war/terrorism. The US can inflict significant economic damage on Pakistan using her global influence, and that is a far greater threat than anything Modi or any other ruling Indian party can scream about.

And still everyday whether it's your steel mills, to water, to IT to movies, all issues point towards India. Right?

The biggest threat really to Pakistan is it's own asymmetric arm conducting adventurous activities, whether it's in Akhnoor or Kargil or mumbai for that matter. You reign those in, we will have no issues.

Stop looking at things with tunnel vision - US led international sanctions would be a major factor in Pakistan continuing to counter the military threat posed by India. US led sanctions would cripple the Pakistani economy which in turn would create internal instability and directly impact resources available to maintain and improve a military deterrent to India.

Yes, that's a long term impact, and it can be done even without a terrorist attack. For example, a FATF blacklist can be just the start of problems for Pakistan. But Pakistan can rely on friends from China and the GCC to protect Pakistan anyway. The effect of sanctions on Pakistan is not as impactful as you believe it can be.

But if the Pindi boys push this govt to beyond a certain extent, Pakistan will cease to exist. That's how much of a danger a hawkish govt is to Pakistan.

And still everyday whether it's your steel mills, to water, to IT to movies, all issues point towards India. Right?

The biggest threat really to Pakistan is it's own asymmetric arm conducting adventurous activities, whether it's in Akhnoor or Kargil or mumbai for that matter. You reign those in, we will have no issues.
you speak as if you can actually do anything against us. we've been infiltrating into your side of kashmir far deeper than ever before including akhnoor or kargil and yet, you can't do anything to stop us. and no, don't jiggle your 56 inch thuns about the sir ji kaal strikes that even indian officials are having a hard time believing.

looks like we can practically get away with murder and india can't do anything except whine as it has been for the so many years.

If these 'sections of society' are reigned in, then they will turn on Pakistan itself. No different from what TTP has done.

you speak as if you can actually do anything against us. we've been infiltrating into your side of kashmir far deeper than ever before including akhnoor or kargil and yet, you can't do anything to stop us. and no, don't jiggle your 56 inch thuns about the sir ji kaal strikes that even indian officials are having a hard time believing.

looks like we can practically get away with murder and india can't do anything except whine as it has been for the so many years.

We actually can,

We will send you Dossiers, 20 pages for every civilian your Mujahideen kills, beware now, the paper quality can be bad with kolkatta ink, so think twice before using to wipe the behind.

But if the Pindi boys push this govt to beyond a certain extent, Pakistan will cease to exist. That's how much of a danger a hawkish govt is to Pakistan.
:woot: really? how? what're you gonna do? "invade" us? :lol: :omghaha: :rofl:

okay man, good luck widat! :enjoy:

We actually can,

We will send you Dossiers, 20 pages for every civilian your Mujahideen kills, beware now, the paper quality can be bad with kolkatta ink, so think twice before using to wipe the behind.
your...gonna send as a dossier...only to be discarded by the courts. okay man...:enjoy:

is it your grand strategy to actually BORE us to death? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom