What's new

How India’s QR-SAM has poured Cold water on Pakistan’s NASR

It added nothing to the discussion, was rude and pointless, and the forum administration made me 'King of the Hill' in that it gave me the ability to rate comments: pointless and rude comments (such as the one in question) can be rated negatively, just as constructive comments can rated positively.
Based on forum guidelines, not to your whims and fancy, if thats how you are going to rate at whims and fancy you should positively rate #234, will fit right in your wheelhouse.

@Horus wth is going on here. -ratings for refusing to answer. When you can't moderate this space objectively why cry about twitter?

Based on forum guidelines, not to your whims and fancy, if thats how you are going to rate at whims and fancy you should positively rate #234, will fit right in your wheelhouse.
When is sarcasm & obfuscation in response to a legitimate question in accordance with forum guidelines? It's simple really, if you can't answer or don't want to answer, then just don't post a response or admit to it.

Pointless sarcasm and obfuscation does not promote healthy, civil debate.

@Horus wth is going on here. -ratings for refusing to answer. When you can't moderate this space objectively why cry about twitter?
Not for 'refusing to answer' - if he had said nothing or simply admitted he couldn't answer or offered a rational counter argument, I wouldn't have cared.

His choice to ridicule my arguments with sarcastic one liners, instead of offering a counter argument of his own, is what got him the negative rating.

When is sarcasm & obfuscation in response to a legitimate question in accordance with forum guidelines? It's simple really, if you can't answer or don't want to answer, then just don't post a response or admit to it.

Pointless sarcasm and obfuscation does not promote healthy, civil debate.
BS. Stop preaching civil discourse and look at the rabid filth flowing in each and every thread.
here is one this page right here,
upload_2019-1-4_14-7-31.png

This is your accepted level of civil discourse. Here I won't obfuscate you seem to be a hypocrite. Straightforward enough for you?

all will be respected by Indians as suggested previously ... ;)
Sure, fine by me. I respect both already. would IK be a cow to? given you want respect via simili.

BS. Stop preaching civil discourse and look at the rabid filth flowing in each and every thread.
here is one this page right here,

This is your accepted level of civil discourse. Here I won't obfuscate you seem to be a hypocrite. Straightforward enough for you?
Report it - I chose to rate the post in question negatively because it was a rude and pointless response specifically to a post of mine. Believe it or not, I don't read every single comment on a thread. Even most Indians I have engaged with on this forum will agree that I rarely loose my cool and engage in rational, even if heated, debate.

would IK be a cow to? given you want respect via simili.
does not matter as long as it serve the purpose ..... :whistle:

BTW cow is also a consider as a symbol of wealth and prosperity in Indus valley civilisation .....

Two QRSAM systems are to be inducted I think. To be around armoured groups.

DgoK3dHWkAEhDj7.jpg

dd0b5zcu0auzz9t_orig.jpg

DRDO

Surface-to-Air-Missile-IDRW.jpg

Swedish

or

TATA_TOR_Air_Defence_System_3.jpg

B03aYotIQAAr-4H.jpg

Russian

Foreign OEM

NASR or what not. These are a serious threat to Pakistani helicopters.

Last edited:
Report it - I chose to rate the post in question negatively because it was a rude and pointless response specifically to a post of mine. Believe it or not, I don't read every single comment on a thread. Even most Indians I have engaged with on this forum will agree that I rarely loose my cool and engage in rational, even if heated, debate.
Sure referring to elected leader of one of the largest electorate in human history as a Bhensa is quite rational.
Not much different from other derogatory terms thrown around in PDF 2.0 by other elite members; adhominem insults, ridiculous moderation, ludicrous post rating and pure unadultrated filth emanating here seems to be the norm.
here is an exercise, take 5 threads right now and read through them and rate the filth, and then evaluate your own post, look at your own post quality.

Sure referring to elected leader of one of the largest electorate in human history as a Bhensa is quite rational.
Trump is a buffoon/orange cheeto/Idiot in Chief ... Nawaz was Ganja/Chor, Zardari was Mr. 20% ... critics of Imran Khan have various choice names for him.

Don't get so bent out of shape over the rabid, chest thumping, Hindutva hatemonger running India now.

Last edited:
Trump is a buffoon/orange cheeto/Idiot in Chief ... Nawaz was Ganja/Chor, Zardari was Mr. 20% ... critics of Imran Khan have various choice names for him.
Here is an Idea, Rate those posts, you will actually help the discourse.

I didn't say they were cities, but India alleges that these were attacks carried out by Pakistan, which discredits your claim that the 'Pindi Boys have been subdued by Bhensa'.

It isn't Modi's threshold level that is of concern, the Pindi Boys don't appreciate the wanton massacre of civilians, even Indians, without cause. The Mumbai attacks were not sanctioned nor supported by GHQ or Aabpara. Putting a lid on those who might have been involved or those who had links with the perpetrators was something that was initiated by Pakistan while the Congress party was in power in India, and internal Pakistani security operations in the Tribal belt are what really brought terrorism down, both in Pakistan and in India. Furthermore, what would actually be of concern to the Pindi Boys would be the international pressure on Pakistan if another attack on civilians in India, like the Mumbai attacks, was traced back to Pakistan, especially as US-Pakistan relations have taken a nose dive in the last decade or so.

Trying to give credit to Bhensa for all of this suits Bhensa-Bakhts, but belies the facts.

It's simple. Modi came to power, all attacks outside Kashmir stopped. Coincidence? I think not.

And no, the Pindi boys are not as worried about the international community as they are about the Indian Army.

It's simple. Modi came to power, all attacks outside Kashmir stopped. Coincidence? I think not.

And no, the Pindi boys are not as worried about the international community as they are about the Indian Army.
one can easily make the claim, that after modi came to power, the pindi boys activated their assets in rss and bajrangdal and replaced the nature of terrorism from the existing dimension to the dimension of rape and lynching. by that analogy, it actually makes modi a crony of the Pindi boys now don't it? 8-)

Here is an Idea, Rate those posts, you will actually help the discourse.
Which posts? I, occasionally, rate the ones I read, which is far from every single one, and quite frankly this discourse has gone way off course because of your attempted defence of useless posts by another Indian. He could have simply not responded instead of engaging in sarcastic one liners in response to a question.

Back
Top Bottom