What's new

How India’s QR-SAM has poured Cold water on Pakistan’s NASR

There is a photograph I posted about two years back in whatever, of Nanga Parbat. I wonder how many can actually figure where I was, when I took the photograph ;)

View attachment 530830

@MilSpec
oh oh oh oh I know I know...:raise:
Screen Shot 2019-01-04 at 3.12.51 PM.png

you RIGHT ^^^ here looking up "nanga parbat" thinking that was gay p0rn but turned out to be a mountain range! :lol:

It is not just India, both countries stand to lose more than just blood. And that is why Pakistan continues to say that war is not an option and should not be thrust upon Pakistan. Our Military capability is entirely defensive and we officially threaten no country of the world.

Yet, every time an attempt was made at peace, the same was undermined by the very same 'defensive' force, would you not agree?

Let us not speak of conflicts because Pakistan Military has held its own, and then some, in many conflicts and battles. That the outcome of wars has not entirely been in our favour, politically, is a different matter altogether. And it has more to do with our internal Military/Political divide rather than anything India holds over us.

I agree, but the word would not be many. Do let know any conflict where you have emphatically achieved your objectives. The bold portion, by itself, indicates that you have, indeed, achieved the opposite.

Well try harder...cuz we're finding it to be more entertaining than boring! :lol:
Last post you thought it's boring, and now entertaining. Not surprised at all, reinforcing the age old stereotype.

oh oh oh oh I know I know...:raise:
View attachment 530831
you RIGHT ^^^ here looking up "nanga parbat" thinking that was gay p0rn but turned out to be a mountain range! :lol:
Well, conduct reflects upbringing.

Last post you thought it's boring, and now entertaining. Not surprised at all, reinforcing the age old stereotype.

I didn't say it was boring. what I said was (and I quote)
is it your grand strategy to actually BORE us to death? :lol:
if you took an implication of an assumption of your grand strategy as my thought then that is the fault of your own misinterpretation...

yeah, his upbringing... ;)

I agree, but the word would not be many. Do let know any conflict where you have emphatically achieved your objectives. The bold portion, by itself, indicates that you have, indeed, achieved the opposite.
Depends on perceived objectives, it it's consolidation of power into every federal structure, there military has done a heck of a job.

yeah, his upbringing... ;)

Yupp, His reflects his, and your reflects yours. It's for everyone out here to see. I just feel rather sorry for such parenting.

Depends on perceived objectives, it it's consolidation of power into every federal structure, there military has done a heck of a job.

Yupp, His reflects his, and your reflects yours. It's for everyone out here to see. I just feel rather sorry for such parenting.
my upbringing has been to first, expose pervs and liars for exactly who they are and then ridicule and humiliate them as they deserve so that they are too ashamed to even look at me. I am tremendously grateful to my parents for that upbringing. I just feel rather sorry for the parents across the border who teach their children bigotry, rape, lying and lynching...

my upbringing has been to first, expose pervs and liars for exactly who they are and then ridicule and humiliate them as they deserve so that they are too ashamed to even look at me. I am tremendously grateful to my parents for that upbringing. I just feel rather sorry for the parents across the border who teach their children bigotry, rape, lying and lynching...
Perfect PDF Stereotype. As i said keep going with this demeanor, your parents would be proud, even better show them your posts.

Perfect PDF Stereotype. As i said keep going with this demeanor, your parents would be proud, even better show them your posts.
not like I need the green signal from you to go ahead with any demeanor. ;)

Rated negatively for being the second successive post where he refused to answer a simple question and resorted to pointless sarcasm.
yeah well, that's an indian for ya...best to enjoy trolling them rather than talking sense into them. ;)

LOL

Negative rating for writing "very nice" :lol:

@randomradio

Stop wasting your time. Understand that the so called 'Surgical Strikes' never took place. Just like in Kargil, Pakistan Army was never involved. Pakistan Army has said it, that is enough!

And we all know how that panned out.

I started talking to him as he sounded rational unlike the other rabid dogs who dwell in new threads.

I don’t disagree with most things he said. However, choosing the more positive, powerful word like deterrence when it comes to Pakistan and tending to use words like lacks capability, indecisiveness when talking about India means there is only one agenda.

So I though I should be open and show him the mirror. But no, he wants to do it again. I spend little time in forums, would prefer to use it well.

I started talking to him as he sounded rational unlike the other rabid dogs who dwell in new threads.

I don’t disagree with most things he said. However, choosing the more positive, powerful word like deterrence when it comes to Pakistan and tending to use words like lacks capability, indecisiveness when talking about India means there is only one agenda.

So I though I should be open and show him the mirror. But no, he wants to do it again. I spend little time in forums, would prefer to use it well.
in other words, he successfully pulled off what you along with other indian "rabid dogs" (as you put it) on this forum have been failing to pull off. apparently you didn't like the taste of your own medicine. I think you and your likes should stick with the fool's paradise knowns as the bharat ratshak forum...PDF is way out of your league, a bit too much for you and your likes to handle. ;) good luck! :enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom