What's new

How India's ban on rape film backfired

Is that all you can think????? God bless you.

No Madam if FREE AND FAIR INVESTIGATION IS DONE and LAW STRICTLY HELD, in this case the Only Out Come will be BAN of BBC, Red Corner Notice of Ms.Udwin.

Do you seriously think that Briton will allow any Indian Media to film British Prison????

Then God Bless you.

Agreed, but it will be a slow process, there are quite a few reasons.

First up the media will have to be cleansed of rats. There are many, is a nexus, even data about Arihant was being leaked out in a regular basis. You are seeing the beginnings of this with the Corporate espionage case, and the Essar leaks cases. I check out this this book called "Durbar" by Tavleen Singh

Second the universities are also funded by a certain type of people (JNU! for ex.). These people are the ones that are supposed to analyze others, and create material from our view point, their gaze is turned inward, and they think from an external view point, and are invested in creating fault lines within people, within the country.

And lastly, we will also need to setup a credible counter propaganda mechanism, like RT from Russia.

So it's a long way to go, the problem is big, and rot is deep, but hopefully in some time these will be cleared out. The cries will get louder, the more they take action.

You dont even need outsiders for propaganda against us, NDTV is a very good example ("Indian occupied Kashmir"). But just watch what happens when the govt tries to take action against them, they will squeal, and the cries (all sorts of "freedoms" will be violated..) will get louder when the heat is turned on.

Edit:
*Even* The judiciary needs to be fixed, recall how Teesta was able to get relief immediately from the arrest warrant, despite there being such a huge back log of cases, the on going case was stopped and her plea was heard.

Agreed, but it will be a slow process, there are quite a few reasons.

First up the media will have to be cleansed of rats. There are many, is a nexus, even data about Arihant was being leaked out in a regular basis. You are seeing the beginnings of this with the Corporate espionage case, and the Essar leaks cases. I check out this this book called "Durbar" by Tavleen Singh

Second the universities are also funded by a certain type of people (JNU! for ex.). These people are the ones that are supposed to analyze others, and create material from our view point, their gaze is turned inward, and they think from an external view point, and are invested in creating fault lines within people, within the country.

And lastly, we will also need to setup a credible counter propaganda mechanism, like RT from Russia.

So it's a long way to go, the problem is big, and rot is deep, but hopefully in some time these will be cleared out. The cries will get louder, the more they take action.

You dont even need outsiders for propaganda against us, NDTV is a very good example ("Indian occupied Kashmir"). But just watch what happens when the govt tries to take action against them, they will squeal, and the cries (all sorts of "freedoms" will be violated..) will get louder when the heat is turned on.

Edit:
*Even* The judiciary needs to be fixed, recall how Teesta was able to get relief immediately from the arrest warrant, despite there being such a huge back log of cases, the on going case was stopped and her plea was heard.
I would only partially agree with you.
The problem is not big nor the rot is deep. Every FMCG company or the marketing guys know how to manage the media and create and counter the propaganda. Its not a big deal. It only requires a will power. Even our political parties do it before the elections.
I would also avoid blaming media and NGOs because its their job to make a report and take up social issues. Media will report anything newsworthy regardless of the fact that it wont be good for country's image. Similarly an NGO working for child's rights will least bother about nation's image and will focus on upliftment of the child. The responsibility falls on the govt. to protect the image of the nation. Foreign intelligence agencies use the media and NGOs but they can not be banned. Its like OBL was killed as CIA used polio vaccination to track him, so stop vaccination only.
I would say that even every embassies are equipped to counter a propaganda against their country. See how nicely German Ambassador countered anti-Germany feeling from being built up in wake of the German Professor's remarks. But in this case our people appeared to be acting in panick and played into the hands of BBC. Our loss of reputaion became BBC's commercial gain and we helped them do it.

It ain't 'imperfect' just because they don't say the things that the right wing wants them to say.

Close up Image of a Right Wing shot down by guynextdoor2 :lol:

IMG_1074.jpg

I would only partially agree with you.
The problem is not big nor the rot is deep. Every FMCG company or the marketing guys know how to manage the media and create and counter the propaganda. Its not a big deal. It only requires a will power. Even our political parties do it before the elections.
I would also avoid blaming media and NGOs because its their job to make a report and take up social issues. Media will report anything newsworthy regardless of the fact that it wont be good for country's image. Similarly an NGO working for child's rights will least bother about nation's image and will focus on upliftment of the child. The responsibility falls on the govt. to protect the image of the nation. Foreign intelligence agencies use the media and NGOs but they can not be banned. Its like OBL was killed as CIA used polio vaccination to track him, so stop vaccination only.

I would say that even every embassies are equipped to counter a propaganda against their country. See how nicely German Ambassador countered anti-Germany feeling from being built up in wake of the German Professor's remarks. But in this case our people appeared to be acting in panick and played into the hands of BBC. Our loss of reputaion became BBC's commercial gain and we helped them do it.

NGOs do need to be brought under control. They are the one of the biggest problems the country faces at this point. Most of them dont even follow FCRA rules and file their returns, and get *huge* amounts of cash for dubious purposes...because teh west cases about India? Think again. This much is common knowledge at this point. As you mentioned, there are plenty of problems, in their countries...

You post is really contradictory, the main cause of such things happening is because of native informers who help them get things, but we shouldnt ban them. We shouldnt take action. But I want things to change?

Here is a small example of why the NGOs are scum, even from the org that is connected to the movie called Vital voices, which is doing the promotions, and helped the movie get funding. This org funds 3 organizations in India, even looking at one of them called Shakthi Vahini, you can see what these guys are upto:
Funding to Shakti Vahini from VV:
Fcra Online Services

Shakti Vahini |

Check out their "concerns" typical feminism, child trafficking,leadership etc. At the bottom you can see one of their "initiatives", that leads to a bunch of wordpress blogs.
SAVE ARAVALI | Just another WordPress.com weblog

These guys lobbied to get mining banned, after that now they want to ban constructions also because it is a "threat to the people", and rising real estate prices are bad for them :lol:

They also run a Cabal of journos:
About | NATIONAL MEDIA COALITION INDIA

A National Network of Media Professionals across India . Formed in 2006 at Goa Consultation supported by UNIFEM and SHAKTI VAHINI . Its memebers include 900 plus Journalists from National , Regional and Grassroot Media. The Coalition agendra includes prioritising development issues like Poverty, Trafficking, Malnutrition ,Hunger Deaths,Health , Displacement, Migration , Missing Children , Implementation of Various Laws and Legislation etc. It works very closely with NGOs.

Their main website puts them down to 900 or so from various sphere of media, and this is just one ngo.

If you still cannot see how these people are a cancer to us, I dont know what else to say.

"secular" Libertards doing expert dissection of the "right Wing". :lol:

d4aafae0-a47e-11e3-87b8-0050568626ea.png

Notice the clever use of "bastard" to indicate the right wing :P ............. He even makes it sounds like Alla with a "u" :D

--
BBC documentary
its heated deabte about same ..i will be brief
is BBC doc is so contversial.. yes.. why.. their handling for case and case is still under trial ... lacunas in assemts as only one person intervied not others ..so one person assesment cant be gerelasied ever for all criminals ...
is said doc have intetion to malign india .. i dont know
is procedue tweaked for this doc ..yes..who is resopible for same .. all parties....congress govt .. givinrg clerance wihout due proces .. bbc doc producer for going against procedure.. bjp govt handling so badly
is one doc shame india.. NO.
is rape and crime agiant woemn is problem for india... yes ...it was alwasy like that.. only now it coming in open.. now woemn and media an society is talking ans doing somthing for smae
BJP govt handling ..
was bad .. they could have handle it well..
but they did not..
--
conclusion..
we dont know wether BBC or said person what motive she had good bad .. etc.. only govt know real truth
is that doc shamed india NO.. but our handling of same.. did damage to india
will that doc change india.. no ..but now its become NATIONAL issue . which is good for india..let people see the mirror..
govt handled it badly .. but much blame on us as indina socierty is 121 billion but we still consider sex as alien as mars ..
now things are chaing slowly for good ..

--
BBC documentary
its heated deabte about same ..i will be brief
is BBC doc is so contversial.. yes.. why.. their handling for case and case is still under trial ... lacunas in assemts as only one person intervied not others ..so one person assesment cant be gerelasied ever for all criminals ...
is said doc have intetion to malign india .. i dont know
is procedue tweaked for this doc ..yes..who is resopible for same .. all parties....congress govt .. givinrg clerance wihout due proces .. bbc doc producer for going against procedure.. bjp govt handling so badly
is one doc shame india.. NO.
is rape and crime agiant woemn is problem for india... yes ...it was alwasy like that.. only now it coming in open.. now woemn and media an society is talking ans doing somthing for smae
BJP govt handling ..
was bad .. they could have handle it well..
but they did not..
--
conclusion..
we dont know wether BBC or said person what motive she had good bad .. etc.. only govt know real truth
is that doc shamed india NO.. but our handling of same.. did damage to india
will that doc change india.. no ..but now its become NATIONAL issue . which is good for india..let people see the mirror..
govt handled it badly .. but much blame on us as indina socierty is 121 billion but we still consider sex as alien as mars ..
now things are chaing slowly for good ..

Given your atrocious grammar.. You some how made a lot of sense there mate.. :enjoy:

I dont buy the logic that govt. took this step to avoid wastage of parliamentary time.

so what does modi sarkaar think is not "wastage of parliamentary time"... thundering on how to kill pakistanis and chinese, i suppose.

Then according to that standard we should atleast ban BBC and confiscate all its property and issue Red-Corner Notice for Ms.Udwin for breaking Law.

huzoor, let us see you call for "red corner notice" for many components of modi sarkaar like pramod mutalik or sadhvi prachi.

[QUOTE="jamahir, post: 6885383, member: 158857" huzoor, let us see you call for "red corner notice" for many components of modi sarkaar like pramod mutalik or sadhvi prachi.[/QUOTE]

Well what to comment on supporter of Afzal Guru, Ajmal Kasab, Akbarudding Owaisi, SIMI, ISIS, JuD - Get lost.

Back
Top Bottom