What's new

How Indians ridiculed Imran Khan

Chakar The Great

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Back in July 2020 Imran Khan offered help to India. But Indian members made fun of him. Over 114000 people have so far died in India from Covid and even more from hunger.

But the Indians here are shameless yet make tall claims. They lie about everything here.

1603060498980.png

1603060577665.png

1603060597316.png
1603060609900.png
1603060621306.png

The Indian government's arrogance

1603060644334.png

1603060656142.png

1603060666993.png

Cases as of today

1603060850573.png

Attachments

• 1603060545089.png
    1603060545089.png
    824 KB · Views: 30
There's an old saying, if you can't beat them....then join them.
But Indians live on the basis, if you can't beat them....then try to humiliate them.
It's in human nature to admire some ones Rosy cheeks hence the Indians would smack themselves just to have a red face.

hurrr durr BuT wE aRe TesTiNg moRe, so moRe test = moRe pAtieNts, (ignoring the fact that india has been mostly doing rapid tests where as Pakistan has been doing rt-pcr tests).

hurr durr IMF projected inDia wILl bouNce back with 8.8% groWth in 2021(ignoring the fact that indias 2020 projection by imf is -10.7 %).

hurrr durr BuT wE aRe TesTiNg moRe, so moRe test = moRe pAtieNts, (ignoring the fact that india has been mostly doing rapid tests where as Pakistan has been doing rt-pcr tests).

hurr durr IMF projected inDia wILl bouNce back with 8.8% groWth in 2021(ignoring the fact that indias 2020 projection by imf is -10.7 %).

This is what they do, they just lie all the time. They even lie to themselves. They nation has no shame left. One of the gifts by Modi's BJP government.

PMIK should stop worrying about Indians, let them suffer, they are not worth our time or efforts.

Lets not forget how they were cheering deaths of Pakistanis when we had slightly more cases than Indian. Now i wish i could see the faces of those Indian arse wipes who cheered death of Pakistanis.

Those are few and all of them r on fb social media destroying the image of Indians. All u see is people from up bihar delhi side. South East West is OK.

Those are few and all of them r on fb social media destroying the image of Indians. All u see is people from up bihar delhi side. South East West is OK.
Wherever you go on line - you see them. An infestation of trollism. Pointing at their neighbours forgetting the issues in their own back yard. Perhaps it’s a form of escapism from reality.

PMIK should let indians doing demage to their own country and should focus on Pakistan.

Indians should be the least concern for Pakistan, where their own govt is not interested to help indians why should we bother?

Thats why ideally there should have been an hindu version of armenia a state called hindu republic of UP/bihar ..This region would have seen peace..

When your enemies are making HUGE errors and destroying themselves please remain silent and do not interrupt them.
Bro look at IK on the international stage - how he makes a speech - How he engages and articulates - then look at Modi. He can’t even hold a conversation in English. When I heard him calling donut twamp gwaate fwend - I had to facepalm - then indians scrutinise our leader?

Bro look at IK on the international stage - how he makes a speech - How he engages and articulates - then look at Modi. He can’t even hold a conversation in English. When I heard him calling donut twamp gwaate fwend - I had to facepalm - then indians scrutinise our leader?

Out of 1.4 billion people, they chose a leader who looks like a retarded gorilla who escaped from the zoo. I apologise if I have insulted gorillas by saying that one of them looks like an indian.

Bro, remember indians also said that they have been a superpower since 2012........... :disagree:

Out of 1.4 billion people, they chose a leader who looks like a retarded gorilla who escaped from the zoo. I apologise if I have insulted gorillas by saying that one of them looks like an indian.

Bro, remember indians also said that they have been a superpower since 2012........... :disagree:
Tonight all gorillas will be devastated and deeply offended. That’s a low blow.

Back
Top Bottom