What's new

How Indians ridiculed Imran Khan

Well it looks like fair criticism all taken together. Indian members seem to be quite perceptive.

Out of 1.4 billion people, they chose a leader who looks like a retarded gorilla who escaped from the zoo. I apologise if I have insulted gorillas by saying that one of them looks like an indian.

Bro, remember indians also said that they have been a superpower since 2012........... :disagree:

You are right. Even leader of your joint opposition Fazlur Rehman, who might replace handsome 'THE Imran Khan' is way better looking than Modi.

You are right. Even leader of your joint opposition Fazlur Rehman, who might replace handsome 'THE Imran Khan' is way better looking than Modi.
Presentation and the way a leader holds himself is important. Modi looks like he’s just happy to be “their” - never have I heard him make a substantial speech of significance or for that matter speak sense. Only in incredible India does he have the capacity to hold an audience
He has as much chance of replacing Imran as Modi passing his English exam.
He did pass it yaar - donut twamp gwaaate indiaaa fwenddd told me

I think back then some Indian politician said "Our Corona budget is bigger than your total budget"

now India asking anyone willing to donate for Corona fight.

life is joke played everyday on India.

Delusional much? Like do you guys think before you type or just regurgitate whatever swamy submarine predicts?

2012 he was predicting india to super power 2020, don't know about power, but super pooper for sure. Every one is shitting on india these days, look at nepal even they don't think much of you these days, Bangladesh over taking interms of per capita.

2019, swamy was predicting Ik gov to go by December 2019, when he saw Azadi march.

2020, all your go-mutra media is riding on the back of NS and fazlu.

The fact of the matter is if 126 days IK dharna or 14 people getting killed in PAT protest in model town couldn't remove PMLN's gov. nothing can remove this gov.

There are 342 NA seats, MMA the party of fazlu barely managed to get only 15 of them and he himself failed to get any. You think that HE is going to replace IK, like what kind of go-mutra are you consuming, it has to be some special brand? We know our politics, nothings going to change, so don't get excited or anxious on our behalf.

Indians have all the reasons in world to ridicule him. He went into their throats in his speech to UNGA 2019.

Bro look at IK on the international stage - how he makes a speech - How he engages and articulates - then look at Modi. He can’t even hold a conversation in English. When I heard him calling donut twamp gwaate fwend - I had to facepalm - then indians scrutinise our leader?
I think he called him something along the lines that would imply Trump is two times more manly than any regular man :rofl:
@masterchief_mirza get in here...this is too much fun

I think he called him something along the lines that would imply Trump is two times more manly than any regular man :rofl:
@Musings I agree with cookie, he gets the full 10 points this round.... I heard "dholun trump", but I will accept "donut trump" or "dhulhan (God knows whose bridegroom?) Trump" for 5 points.

Do you think there’s a sexual attraction for the man? After all Modi doesn’t even acknowledge his wife? Would be a good fit - 2 superpower men doing the business?
On topic Imran Khan does get under indian brown skin

@Musings I agree with cookie, he gets the full 10 points this round.... I heard "dholun trump", but I will accept "donut trump" or "dhulhan (God knows whose bridegroom?) Trump" for 5 points.
I think I’ve nailed it. Modi wants 🍩 twamp as a sexual asset in his lonesome life.
Indians deflect this by being critical on IK - by Jove I think we got it!

Back
Top Bottom