What's new

How Indians have ruined cricket

Dude if India pulls out of ICC,it's gone!!
Your USA wouldn't give you aid for survival in every field !!:lol:

Now you are trolling and showing your mindset.. i am cool with that..

see below.:

Britain cuts aid to China and Russia after inquiry rules they are no longer poor... but we're still giving India £280mRead more: Britain cuts aid to China and Russia but we're still giving India £280m | Mail Online

Britain cuts aid to China and Russia but we're still giving India £280m | Mail Online...

and now keep on laughing...

Now you are trolling and showing your mindset.. i am cool with that..

see below.:

Britain cuts aid to China and Russia after inquiry rules they are no longer poor... but we're still giving India £280mRead more: Britain cuts aid to China and Russia but we're still giving India £280m | Mail Online

Britain cuts aid to China and Russia but we're still giving India £280m | Mail Online...

and now keep on laughing...
:lol: You do know how much storm Britain has faced due to that aid and India has already said that we don't require it.

And about money...you can't battle us in this field,kid!

Hey MM_Haider.

Whats up man?

Where have you been?

Remember our bet on India - Pakistan match?

I won.

We not only defeated your country but we defeated SL too.

I hope you will have your feet on ground now. :rofl:

dude bet was that India will not provide a green top wicket in Mohali.. which was true and you lost.. :rofl:..

forget about match now.. with that kind of fielding Pakistan demonstrated even a club could win.. how lucky..

Just see the level of understanding of this Azzhole journalist. He thinks Australia, South Africa and New Zealand are in Europe. WHat a pathetic low life jerk. And we are here discussing the journalistic sh!t of this skunk? What a pity!!

In the European nations (England, Australia, South Africa, New Zealand), spectator behaviour is more individual. Where communication is visual, it is not through facial expression, but fancy dress.

dude bet was that India will not provide a green top wicket in Mohali.. which was true and you lost.. :rofl:..

forget about match now.. with that kind of fielding Pakistan demonstrated even a club could win.. how lucky..

I thought you would never login to PDF after that humiliation we melted out to Gilani & CO and Afridi & CO.

Very bad of Manmohan Singh, mehmaan ko ghar pe bulaake aise koi harata hai kisiko. :partay:

oh so blame it on india ,

its everybody - india is pin pointed by this blabber for publicity stunt. everybody is sailign in same boat.

if anything india is one country which is keeping this dead sport alive.

now ïts 'everybody'... :rofl:..

I thought you would never login to PDF after that humiliation we melted out to Gilani & CO and Afridi & CO.

Very bad of Manmohan Singh, mehmaan ko ghar pe bulaate aise koi harata hai kisiko. :partay:

means your thoughts are limited.. :coffee:

The same behaviour or even worse will be seen in EPL and spanish la liga where supporters of home club will some time Boo the players or even pass racist remarks to opposite clubs. same cannot be said to Indian crowds who only cheer for India.

I am proud that Indians behave like indians and not like bits and other european national..... thats why we are proud of our unique culture....

author and his supporters must not play this ruined game... in my opinion we have developed cricket to an extent that every indian could enjoy it

proud that Indians "ruined" this game :cheers:

Okay.. fair enough.. we ruined it and now we own the "ruined version" of cricket.. any Problem?? :D

I hope that wannabe Brit/European sees these.

This is just an example. There are lots an lots of videos of soccer hooliganism.

Indian Cricket fans are angels in comparison.

Last edited by a moderator:
me thinks even when you getting blown to bits you going to think of cricket ,we got an enemy out there called CIA put your energy in this exposure yes ?

The same behaviour or even worse will be seen in EPL and spanish la liga where supporters of home club will some time Boo the players or even pass racist remarks to opposite clubs. same cannot be said to Indian crowds who only cheer for India.

:) but they are far different people than us when it comes to getting booed themselves by others quite calmly without complaining whereas we people of subcontinent are quite hypocrite

Back
Top Bottom