What's new

How Indian terrorists get funds from U.K

Hindu Sewa Samithi is International extension of RSS. "R"astriya doesnt make sense outside India so the name HSS. The HSS has very clear goals and its non profit organization and its doing very basic teaching about hindus only to hindu families which includes yoga, games stries for kids and cultural program. We never teach anything about deep spiritual.
I am getting paid through HSS for my food and activities. I know the fact and details. We have one week program in every 6 months for our teachers and its one day per week in all the countries. We have total 4 member full staff in US-canada and UK its 4 too. We are such a small group. I wounder who makes all these non sense videos to project HSS is a racist org.
Now its not new that RSS facing this issue as its the biggest Hindu sewa organisation in the country. When ever communal violations happened ppl point to RSS for the same reason. RSS/HSS has very few full time workers and their responsibility is just to run daily activities of prayer and games. Nothing more. HSS/RSS doenst have any wing for crime/violence.
RSS is running more than 20,000 social programs now and trying to increase more. I believe there is lot of effort going on to show the real RSS face to media and not being the victium of violations. Ofcourse congress govt who ruled the country all time projected RSS as hindu racists. Becouse they didnt want to loose muslim votes. Does anyone knows the social programs going on in gujrat for the upliftment of muslims? Its much better than other states.
Christian media and congress politicians inside the country waiting to scew up the image.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom