What's new

How India squanders British aid

Didn't we just say you like to display your ignorance every time you open your mouth? You are at it again.

Who say I am a Pakistani? Just to educate you so you don't appear as an ignorant idiot next time. I am not a Pakistani. When did my countries US & UK ravage Pakistan? We gave them a lot of money and they help us fight against terrorists. Of course there are certain amount of corruption in Pak, just like in India, where some Paks are helping the enemies. But those are the few and far in between.

Well i'm reminded again and again that there is no limit to stupidity. If you haven't noticed every Pakistani on this forum hates both US and UK, just try to check some other threads, or do you only click on anything that is related to India, and zone out the other things.

Didn't we just say you like to display your ignorance every time you open your mouth? You are at it again.

Who say I am a Pakistani? Just to educate you so you don't appear as an ignorant idiot next time. I am not a Pakistani. When did my countries US & UK ravage Pakistan? We gave them a lot of money and they help us fight against terrorists. Of course there are certain amount of corruption in Pak, just like in India, where some Paks are helping the enemies. But those are the few and far in between.

You mean you are an American ?? Man, you crack me up. Have some faith in your own country:rofl::rofl:

Firstly you are a moron by accusing me of different flags. The P8ki and Indian morons have the same tendency to accuse false flagging when they can't win an argument. It's a sign of desperation.

Secondly the British developed and brought the subcontinent from the backward uncivilized broken clans into a modern civilized world. We gave you unified countries. We gave you a unified language English, in case you ungrateful piece of dung don't remember what you are writing with. If it wasn't for us, you would still be living in mudhuts, speaking gibberish.

Obviously you created an account to troll. That word is an offensive word towards Pakistanis. Dont degrade Americans with your bullshit. You aint an American thats for sure.

Well i'm reminded again and again that there is no limit to stupidity. If you haven't noticed every Pakistani on this forum hates both US and UK, just try to check some other threads, or do you only click on anything that is related to India, and zone out the other things.

This thread is about India wasting UK aid, not Pak wasting UK aid. If they do, I'll blast their arses as well. But again, you just reminded me you might be too stupid to see it.

This thread is about India wasting UK aid, not Pak wasting UK aid. If they do, I'll blast their arses as well. But again, you just reminded me you might be too stupid to see it.
:rofl: I wasn't the one who brought Pakistan into the discussion I just replied to your post where you brought Pakistan into the discussion if you can't understand that, then I think everyone pretty much knows who is the fool.

Obviously you created an account to troll. That word is an offensive word towards Pakistanis. Dont degrade Americans with your bullshit. You aint an American thats for sure.

Look buddy, if you love Pak so much, you can always leave America to go back to Pak. You have wasted enough good wills in America already. Phoenix is not far from where I am and I can always go for a visit to see how "American" you are.

---------- Post added at 08:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:36 AM ----------

:rofl: I wasn't the one who brought Pakistan into the discussion I just replied to your post where you brought Pakistan into the discussion if you can't understand that, then I think everyone pretty much knows who is the fool.

And if you can't see that's my reply to an Pak, then you are either dumb or blind, or both.

Don't worry it's British money, not american :P

@IndMaster And if you can't see that you were replying to my post while you made that comment then I don't know which one is blind and dumb in that matter.

@IndMaster And if you can't see that you were replying to my post while you made that comment then I don't know which one is blind and dumb in that matter.

I didn't know you and superkaif are the same person. Are you having multiple accounts of different countries just for trolling?

I didn't know you and superkaif are the same person. Are you having multiple accounts of different countries just for trolling?

Don't worry I am not the type of person who change their county's flag because they are ashamed of it, I am a proud Indian, but I can't say the same thing about you.

On topic: FYI people no one is forcing them to pay the aid if you don't like how its being used then tell your government to stop giving out aid.

Don't worry I am not the type of person who change their county's flag because they are ashamed of it, I am a proud Indian, but I can't say the same thing about you.

Funny, that's what superkaif, a self-proclaimed Pak, said. You really sure you two are not the same person?

Anyway, here's my reply to him. Since you two are the same person, it applies to you as well. See the first item. http://www.defence.pk/forums/world-affairs/144408-how-india-squanders-british-aid.html#post2352232

Look buddy, if you love Pak so much, you can always leave America to go back to Pak. You have wasted enough good wills in America already. Phoenix is not far from where I am and I can always go for a visit to see how "American" you are.

You truly are a moron :lol: If you have such a problem with Pakistanis, why are you on a forum run by them? And go ahead threaten me on a forum, thats all you can ever do. Even if you ARE an American, I feel really sorry for the pathetic life you live in.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom