What's new

How India is preparing to counter the China threat

:bounce:
Lol Sikkim was a bait to trick Indian gorvernment to formally recognize Tibet as part of China and even now we have never declare Sikkim is part of India :azn:. You don't use force in every occasion, some time pen is mightier than Sword ;).

:suicide::suicide::suicide:

You almost killed me buddy..... Ha ha ha... Good Joke!

It is a great comedy to see people using proverb which never suits them!

We're coming in turtle speed, we will keep you waiting with un sleepless eyes then strike with lightning speed as 1962 ;)...and ya keep waiting, before that we will build few more dams and extend rail link to Shigatse to piss you off and make you alarmingly dance like monkey as Antony's famous expression " It's matter of concern" :lol: we are just too cool

64SpU0Y.gif

132182487558.jpg

:bounce:

:suicide::suicide::suicide:

You almost killed me buddy..... Ha ha ha... Good Joke!

It is a great comedy to see people using proverb which never suits them!

I didn't invente that, it was from Indian dude of this article ;), I just quote a small section, but you can read the rest.

...But has Beijing itself made any such statement to date unequivocally recognizing Sikkim as part of India? The answer is no. The clever practitioner of diplomacy that it is, Beijing has broken the Sikkim issue into umpteen parts, doling out two morsels to get New Delhi to open trade through the strategic Nathula Pass — a one and only reference to the “Sikkim state of the Republic of India”, found in a trade-related paragraph in a 2005 joint statement; and its cessation of cartographic aggression without any formal statement recognizing Sikkim’s present status, thus leaving open the option to resume the cartographic mischief at a later date if circumstances warrant...

Sikkim in India-China Relations | Stagecraft and Statecraft

I believe a war between China and India is very unlikely, similar to the possibility of a meteorite can hit you on earth.
Who will start the war? China? I don´t think so.

Back
Top Bottom