What's new

How India is preparing to counter the China threat

Yeah but 5 billion in India goes a lot further than in China :azn::

Even your labor cost is much lower than china, cosidering you serious corruption, time of decison cycle and work efficiency, I do not think so.

Even if its true.......TIBETANs still do not want to be with CHina. They still want their independence. :azn:

And here is troll, grow up, kid.

Even your labor cost is much lower than china, cosidering you serious corruption, time of decison cycle and work efficiency, I do not think so.

Yeah right kid....you need to educate your countrymen on trolling. Stop preaching and start teaching kid

having a deterrence is not a bad idea.

Lol face the reality. Tibetans will be the first one to attack on Chinese infrastructure, if there is any war with India. you forget, if you wish to fight with India you have to be in tibet, which will be your graveyard.

India will not have all the fun, China is also prepare to counter India Threat :lol:

According to Taiwanese source, China is going to construct 60 airports in Tibet plateau by 2020 :woot:, I think India is really get our attention, once we finish dealing with Japan, we will massively concentrate our effort on Tibet to deal with India, with Y-20, extended railway to Shigatse and build infrastructure such road and Dams, we will make Tibet a self-sustain economy & military for it to take care of India by itself. Before we use to ignore Tibet because of the altitude sickness and too remote but now India is motivate & driving us closer and closer:smokin:.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lol face the reality. Tibetans will be the first one to attack on Chinese infrastructure, if there is any war with India. you forget, if you wish to fight with India you have to be in tibet, which will be your graveyard.

Tibetans except a small group are our brothers, in addition, they do not wanna be untouchable or wanna their children star e to death. Thanks for ur concerns. By the way, how about ur Maoist? They hate u very much.:smitten:

Only in your wet dream. If a war breaks out, good chance to eliminate those rebellions when they riot. This time killing them all with Machine gun, no mercy anymore. Just kill them all.

Kill those bitches.

LoL, take a break kiddo.... there wont be war between India and China. It will only happen in some wet dreams or in the minds of some sensationalist "defense journos".

I saw this report and decided not to post it because I was sure it will turn into a troll thread .

Looks like I was right after all.

LoL, take a break kiddo.... there wont be war between India and China. It will only happen in some wet dreams or in the minds of some sensationalist "defense journos".

That's waht Nehru thought also. Prepare for the worst hope for the best.

However, there is one fact that goes in favour of the Indians. China has never fought a war since 1962. The Chinese troops are not battle-tested. In contrast, Indian soldiers have fought two full-fledged wars with Pakistan (1965 and 1971) and a limited war in Kargil in 1999. Besides the Indian soldiers are in war-like theatres across the country for the past three decades continuously, thanks to numerous terrorist and insurgent activities

It is a pathetic argument that I had ever heard in my life... I felt the same when a Pakistani told me that the PA is battle hardened for the last 10 years with WOT and can defeat the Indian army anyday!

India will not have all the fun, China is also prepare to counter India Threat :lol:

According to Taiwanese source, China is going to construct 60 airports in Tibet plateau by 2020 :woot:, I think India is really get our attention, once we finish dealing with Japan, we will massively concentrate our effort on Tibet to deal with India, with Y-20, extended railway to Shigatse and build infrastructure such road and Dams, we will make Tibet a self-sustain economy & military for it to take care of India by itself. Before we use to ignore Tibet because of the altitude sickness and too remote but now India is motivate & driving us closer and closer:smokin:.

The only beneficiary of Indo-Sino war are the Americans! Between on the day you finish dealing with the Japanese... We will have much more credible deterrence!

Last edited by a moderator:
The only beneficiary of Indo-Sino war are the Americans! Between on the day you finish dealing with the Japanese... We will have much more credible deterrence!

The last thing you Indian want is talk about deterrence with China when we're face much worst case with U.S, do you really think we're concern with your deterrence option? As for convertion force, we will make sure to defeat India, if you dare to initiate deterrence option, we will retaliate.

The last thing you Indian want is talk about deterrence with China when we're face much worst case with U.S, do you really think we're concern with your deterrence option? As for convertion force, we will make sure to defeat India, if you dare to initiate deterrence option, we will retaliate.

No Chest thumping.... China will NOT wage a war with India directly.... It has a proxy called Pakistan! Trust me.... If you directly wage a war with India then there is no use in nourishing Pakistan all these days! Between... China cannot divert ALL its assets against India... Where as India can divert half of its assets against China!

No Chest thumping.... China will NOT wage a war with India directly.... It has a proxy called Pakistan! Trust me.... If you directly wage a war with India then there is no use in nourishing Pakistan all these days! Between... China cannot divert ALL its assets against India... Where as India can divert half of its assets against China!

This thread is about how to counter the threat, India is manage to counter China threat, we're preparing the same on our side against India, at the end it won't solve any of your problem beside escaladation. This thread is not about wage war nor proxy so I don't want to derail it.

Back
Top Bottom