What's new

How India got screwed by U.S for the fall of rupee

In the next coming decades, India will be US's public enemeny #2 due to its economic raise.

Really? India is falling from 3rd world status into 4th world status as we speak. Their developmental indicators are among the worst in the world, with a per capita income of under $1000.

India is not an enemy to us, and I'm not sure why you would want them to be..

stop embarrassing yourself .. you are not an american ... :mps:

I'm American as it gets JayAtl clone... If I'm not American then no one is.

Wanted to share a story with you guys. It's from years ago, when I was a PDF newbie and a freshman at Uni. :D

......Once the topic shifted to India's economy, he bragged how stable India's economy was, compared to China's, because of India's reliance on "domestic consumption" and China's focus on creating an "export-oriented economy".

.......Five years on, today, India's economy is on a downward spiral, while China is already the second largest economy well on its way to claim the top spot. What was that guy talking about?!

Well! since you also mentioned me, let me tell you that you'll be surprised to know that I have similar experiences too...
When I was a PDF newbie, the very first altercation I got engaged was with Indians predicting India's superwerdom in 20...infinity.
I often found myself at the receiving end trying to advocate for indigenous products instead of imported ones....
I don't know why some Indians have such huge fascination towards anything 'foreign-made'......even when indigenous counterparts are available....

It's really humiliating, when we Indians keep dreaming about our superpowerdom, our 'Netas' keep looting the country.....this is how some of us think we will become superpower....:hitwall:

I suggest India, China, Russia, Brazil and South Africa should stop trading in USD. They should do trade in their own currencies with each other.

USA is no ones friend. It would do everything it could to harm other nations currency and economy be it Indian, Chinese ,Russian or Japanese.

US wants to stay No. 1 by any means possible - moral or immoral doesn't matter.

We did not screw India by forcing the rupee's decline. Indians did that to themselves. They have hugely inflated egos and had vastly overspent themselves. It's payback time, from the universe. Karma is a bit$h. Indians have no one to blame but their own folly.

We did not screw India by forcing the rupee's decline. Indians did that to themselves. They have hugely inflated egos and had vastly overspent themselves. It's payback time, from the universe. Karma is a bit$h. Indians have no one to blame but their own folly.

But are you agree with me that U.S knew the consequence of Stimulus withdraw, Americans certainly knew ahead of time that who will be most to be hurt, it's laughtable that most Americans learders (Obama, Kerry, joe Biden) went to India to cozy it against China. Look pictures below how American's smiling face with Indians leaders then few months later they pulled the plugs that has brought Indian economy nearly to desaster....so much for strategical partnership :lol:

EDB32C1B-C8EB-4EFB-B6B5-3FD557B4BC0A_mw1024_n_s.jpg

24TH_KERRY_1497280f.jpg

obama_1755936c.jpg

But are you agree with me that U.S knew the consequence of Stimulus withdraw, Americans certainly knew ahead of time that who will be most to be hurt, it's laughtable that most Americans learders (Obama, Kerry, joe Biden) went to India to cozy it against China. Look pictures below how American's smiling face with Indians leaders then few months later they pulled the plugs that has brought Indian economy nearly to desaster....so much for strategical partnership :lol:

EDB32C1B-C8EB-4EFB-B6B5-3FD557B4BC0A_mw1024_n_s.jpg

24TH_KERRY_1497280f.jpg

obama_1755936c.jpg

All those pictures don't change the fact that Indians are stupidly greedy. They tried to sneak on the gravy train of QE and got run over when they couldn't hang on. They played with fire and got burned by fire. Call it a stupid tax.

All those pictures don't change the fact that Indians are stupidly greedy. They tried to sneak on the gravy train of QE and got run over when they couldn't hang on. They played with fire and got burned by fire. Call it a stupid tax.

Indians are stupid indeed. And this is coming from the mouth of an American. I wonder if they are "smart" enough to figure out that USA will screw any country. Caucasians will never allow the scenario of Indians importing white slaves become reality ;) , they will flush that superpower 2030 dream to the toilet

Really? India is falling from 3rd world status into 4th world status as we speak. Their developmental indicators are among the worst in the world, with a per capita income of under $1000.

How to identifya Chinese living in America... Example...

No matter how big China will become, they will always look at India and feel better. I hope this is just few people on this forum and not any trend. Look at how many threads opened by Chinese on Indian economy. The one thing which is sure about economic predictions is that they are mostly wrong.

The US Federal reserve "hinted" that they may stop their easy-money policy in the next few months.

Right afterwards, the Rupee collapsed.

It's not rocket science. The hint from the Federal reserve led to FDI being pulled out of the developing world and back into the USA.

Who suffers? The countries that are reliant on foreign inflows to finance their current account deficits. India was the biggest loser, simply because India has by far the largest current account deficit and fiscal deficit in the developing world.

Words of wisdom. BTW I still blame congress for the deficit. With a CAD of 5.5% they announce a food bill worth billions.

India is doing very well because it was the GOI which engineered the free falling of the rupee intentionally for a good reason. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is the world's large democracy. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is a consumer base economy. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is doing it in its own pace. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is world respected. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it has so many well educated young people. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is a world cultural center. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it has 5000 years of history. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it invented ZERO.

Lol, I've offered my own criticisms to the Maoists on this forum, but sure, I'm a Chinese Pakistani Bangladeshi Sri Lankan, as has been stated numerous times by your fellow brothers and sisters. Whatever makes you feel better superpower.

India is doing very well because it was the GOI which engineered the free falling of the rupee intentionally for a good reason. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is the world's large democracy. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is a consumer base economy. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is doing it in its own pace. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is world respected. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it has so many well educated young people. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it is a world cultural center. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it has 5000 years of history. Oh wait.
India is doing very well because it invented ZERO.

Except of course that it wasn't Indians who 'invented' zero. They just moved it from being a placeholder to an actual number.

But in India's eyes: OMG HUGE BREAKTHROUGH NOW LETS CELEBRATE

india-independence-day-celebration.jpg

It is interesting how old school some of these posters are.

When somebody is cheering for a certain country, these posters would jump on to say you must be this or that, a false flagger.
This might be correct if you live in a country that is homogeneous with an old civilization. But to suspect people who live in the new world the same is purely speculation, as if these "new worlders" cannot have an opinion on other countries.

In Aus, US and Can for example, citizenship is not based on color or race or religion. Just to let you know.

People here discussing either don't understand the downfall of currency in BRICS. India is not only country which faced huge downfall in currency but include Brazil, South Africa and Russia as well.

The logic is very simple, When US was under recession, Their investors has put their money in developing countries to get higher benefits but now as US is back on track, they pulled their money from developing countries to invest in own country. This impacts majorly those countries which have huge Foreign direct investment from US. China is an exception because its economy and infrastructure is based on export to world and not majorly based on FDI. Still, It is cheaper and better to develop stuff from China and hence this did not impact China majorly but still there is downfall.

These investors dont run or governed by US govt so Plugging in or out by US to any other country is false statement.

Back
Top Bottom