What's new

How India created Bangladesh & lessons for Sri Lanka

BD hasnt got that illegal money to spend like u on RAWs & rebels.

You not only paid money but made Paresh Barua and Anup Chetia as sarkari Damad. We Indians know how innocent you Bangladeshi guys are. Today I wished India should not have allowed even a single refugee to stray inside India back in 1971.

You idiot if you would have asked about growth rate then still it would make sense but not in this case. Fertility rate is something which means how many children a mother is giving birth. It has nothing to do how many went to India or other places. But despite this falling fertility rate Bangladesh's population always kept on increasing. If 20 million population means 13% of the population would have gone to India there would be a big void in Bangladesh as 13% is a pretty big number. Keep your radical hindu propaganda with you.

Your birth control is aided by both illegal immigration and successful government program no denying it but illegal immigration do have great role in that.

After all your Bangladesh paid these insurgents money to create more job opportunities for rag-tag illegal immigrants. 3-4 Bangladeshi sponsored killing of Biharis won't change 30 yrs of nuisance of illegal immigrants. Paresh Barua was your Sarkari Damad.

Did you not see what your government said??? there is only 26000 illegal migrants in Assam. Now keep your propaganda inside you a$$ or ask your government to provide valid proof or else just shut your mouth off.

Yes we know what sort of illegal migrants is there specially after the story of 75 illegal Bangladeshi is caught inside the train which is turned out to be Indian themselves.

Finally the above red marked sentence shows your present mental condition. You should consult a psychiatrist soon.

Guys please do not reply to him as he is a mental patient and it is hard for him now to digest the fact that the illegal migration propaganda that his radical extremist hindu leader feed him so far has been debunked. Poverty in Bihar also played a big role.

I think we made a mistake in the first place to have got the BD people their freedom from prosecution and descrimination. Because they are not trust worthy nor are loyal and resonable. we should have kicked them back to their land during 1970's so that they would have got massacred at the hands of their West Pakistan Masters.

Though I do not support killing of fellow human being, now a days it seems that those whom we supported for their domestic and forign policies are now after our as$ to get a bite.

Finally the above red marked sentence shows your present mental condition. You should consult a psychiatrist soon.

Guys please do not reply to him as he is a mental patient and it is hard for him now to digest the fact that the illegal migration propaganda that his radical extremist hindu leader feed him so far has been debunked. Poverty in Bihar also played a big role.

Then who aided Paresh Barua and Anup Chetia.

Your birth control is aided by both illegal immigration and successful government program no denying it but illegal immigration do have great role in that.

You idiot fertility rate depends how many children woman is giving birth not where the populations are going. I can understand poverty in bihar has made a toll in your thought. But I wish you will come out of it.

We never ever want to be a part of india(because we hate prison & prisoners).

But hope to see some independent & free countries get free from india who can take their decision independently & whom r not selfish like india.

What do you mean ? In 1971 Pakistani army probably broke all the worlds record for post WW war crimes.

Dont even start with Kashmir. The only reason Pakistan is concerned is because of the water sources, and declaring LOC as IB is the only feasible solution.

no that reward would have to be reserved for you guys i think.....

as for Kashmir -- plenty of literature is available online and in print on it. You're a youngster and you're not familiar with the conflict it seems.

You idiot fertility rate depends how many children woman is giving birth not where the populations are going. I can understand poverty in bihar has made a toll in your thought. But I wish you will come out of it.

For that too they need to count number of Births.

We never ever want to be a part of india(because we hate prison & prisoners).

But hope to see some independent & free countries get free from india who can take their decision independently & whom r not selfish like india.
Know the difference between "SELFISH" AND "SELF CENTERED", we INDIANS are selfish but we are not self centered like you are Pakistan.

Did you not see what your government said??? there is only 26000 illegal migrants in Assam. Now keep your propaganda inside you a$$ or ask your government to provide valid proof or else just shut your mouth off.

Yes we know what sort of illegal migrants is there specially after the story of 75 illegal Bangladeshi is caught inside the train which is turned out to be Indian themselves.

Yup i think u r right:rofl:

lol I dont even know what this thread is all about anymore, seems like Indians going on their typical rambling with no logic but all emotions. lol one idiot even suggested that nukes are just for show.

You idiot if you would have asked about growth rate then still it would make sense but not in this case. Fertility rate is something which means how many children a mother is giving birth. It has nothing to do how many went to India or other places. But despite this falling fertility rate Bangladesh's population always kept on increasing. If 20 million population means 13% of the population would have gone to India there would be a big void in Bangladesh as 13% is a pretty big number. Keep your radical hindu propaganda with you.

Now it is official fertility rate is 2.3 children per woman which helped to stabilize the population in Bangladesh which was around 7 in 1970s and it is final. If you do not believe it show otherwise that fertility rate is still high in Bangladesh.

This is the year on year population growth rate of Bangladesh from 1980s. Show me where is the missing 20 million?

International Monetary Fund, September 2011 World Economic Outlook - Google Public Data Explorer

This is the birth rate of Bangladesh and India...

World Development Indicators and Global Development Finance - Google Public Data Explorer

Another thing that played big role here is child mortality rate. Previously it was high for Bangladesh but reduced significantly for Bangladesh and it is better then both India and Pakistan. So despite low birth rate children remain alive.

Now go n keep your propaganda and rant inside your back.

N in Assam you lot just show percentage of increase between 1980 and 1990 is high for muslim then hindus. There are several reason behind that. During the unrest period of 1980s many hindus left the area and population groeth and birth rate for the muslims is always high in west benagl and assam due to high fertility rate and polygamy.

Another hindu extremist propaganda has been turned down.
Man,you like a Boss:triniti:

lol I dont even know what this thread is all about anymore, seems like Indians going on their typical rambling with no logic but all emotions. lol one idiot even suggested that nukes are just for show.

This thread is about Sri Lankan writers who think India want to carve out Tamil Eeelam same like it did in Bangladesh but as usual ended up in mudslide of illegal immigrants, dalal government etc. etc. etc.

Man,you like a Boss:triniti:

I see you guys are struggling to falsify truth of illegal immigrants. :cheesy:

Ok lets put the childish arguments behind and start over again...I can't sift through so much cr@p..

Back
Top Bottom