How IAF is Silently backing Tejas MK-2 Program

anniyan

BANNED
Reaction score
Country
India
How IAF is Silently backing Tejas MK-2 Program

http://idrw.org/how-iaf-is-silently-backing-tejas-mk-2-program/

In less than Two years from now, the first metal will be cut to develop Tejas MK-2 aircraft which will have it first flight in another two years by 2021. the immediate focus now seems to have shifted in the development of upgraded Tejas MK-1A for which Indian air force already has placed orders for 83 aircraft but the focus has not shifted from MK-2 even after Navy rejecting it.
ADA, HAL and Indian air force seems to have a tactical understanding when it comes to Tejas MK-2 Program. IAF officials with whom I spoke to at Aero India 2017 suggests that unlike Navy, IAF is firmly backing the program from the top level.
While Previous Air Chief Marshal Arup Raha had maintained that IAF will buy Tejas MK-2 when it is ready but current Air Chief Birender Singh Dhanoa speaking to Indian media has called Tejas MK-1A and Tejas MK-2 has a critical component in achieving IAFs desirable 42 squadron strength in the future.
While IAF officials dont want to spell out their Tejas MK-2 requirements so soon but they do agree that to make Tejas MK-2 project financially feasible, orders for nearly 80+ aircraft will need to be placed by 2025 when Tejas MK-1A deliveries will be concluded.

idrw is not proper source.. reading from the article posted, some teenage fanboys writes fantasy sh*t there...

idrw is not proper source.. reading from the article posted, some teenage fanboys writes fantasy sh*t there...
I have noticed most of material posted here gets published in IDRW, so I believe some one from there is here and posts the links from here. Might be vice versa as well. But number of news similarities are too many to be co-incidence.

Despite being an Indian I have only criticism for Tejas plane.

I don't understand what Indians blabber about when they say that Tejas plane is indigenous.

Let us take the promise of indigenous development. In 1986 an agreement was quietly signed with the United States that permitted DRDO to work with four US Air force laboratories. The to-be-indigenously-developed engine for the LCA -- Kaveri -- was forgotten and the US made General Electric F-404 engine was substituted. Radar was sourced from Erricson Ferranti, carbon-fibre composite panels for wings from Alenia and fly-by-wire controls from Lockheed Martin. Design help was sought from British Aerospace, Avion Marcel Dassault and Deutsche Aerospace. Wind tunnel testing was done in the US, Russia and France. As for armaments -- missiles, guns, rockets and bombs -- every last item was to be imported.

I don't understand what Indians blabber about when they say that Tejas plane is indigenous.

Let us take the promise of indigenous development. In 1986 an agreement was quietly signed with the United States that permitted DRDO to work with four US Air force laboratories. The to-be-indigenously-developed engine for the LCA -- Kaveri -- was forgotten and the US made General Electric F-404 engine was substituted. Radar was sourced from Erricson Ferranti, carbon-fibre composite panels for wings from Alenia and fly-by-wire controls from Lockheed Martin. Design help was sought from British Aerospace, Avion Marcel Dassault and Deutsche Aerospace. Wind tunnel testing was done in the US, Russia and France. As for armaments -- missiles, guns, rockets and bombs -- every last item was to be imported.
Wrong informations..
Wind tunnel testing done in The National Trisonic Aerodynamic Facility of CSIR-NAL.
State of art fly by wire is used in LCA developed by NAL.. Composite structure are developed in NAL only.. Indigenous AESA,LRDE UTTAM is ready for testing.. Kaveri engine also not beyond hope..

False flaggee punk poluting each thread with same $#!+

Back
Top Bottom