What's new

How has covid affected you personally economically?

Ahmad Bhutta

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
How has covid-19 affected you people economically and how u fought out of it ?
I for one has lost in travel business was running a travel agency IATA and an overseas recruitment company , both are doomed and I don't see a way out neither did the gov help anyone from these sectors

How has covid-19 affected you people economically and how u fought out of it ?
I for one has lost in travel business was running a travel agency IATA and an overseas recruitment company , both are doomed and I don't see a way out neither did the gov help anyone from these sectors
With vaccination in full swing InShaAllah things will get back to normal eventually. Focus on domestic tourism, this will pick up faster.

Dont give up hope, IA things will work out.

In America, being unable to cruise or even go to Canada--forget Europe-- it has been a boon for the domestic travel especially in the southern states of America where Covid restrictions have been more relaxed for over a year. Wife and I have made two beach trips in the southern states since last October of 8 days each--spending considerable money--simply because we couldn't go on cruises, or Europe, or could risk going to Pakistan (fear of sudden travel restrictions) or even Canada. We just HAD to stay in America because a returned trip denied from an overseas location for whatever reasons would have cost our jobs. Heck, we dared not even fly to the America's western regions because if we would not be allowed on the return flight with mild fever or whatever unless got an urgent Covid Negative result, the drive back would have been too long.
So domestic tourism, closer to home, has been what most Americans been doing and those states which have been more open have been raking in some serious $$$.

Hang in there! The world is opening back and has to reopen.

Back
Top Bottom