What's new

Polio virus from Pakistan reaches Israel.

:what: Israel should declare war on pakistan for using biological weapons against it. :devil:

yes it can be Bio-Warfare but just think of it:
one case in Israel many in Pakistan!
so who is Bio-attacking who ?????

Send some more agents to the North Waziristan.
Did your paratrooper land directly on the $hit or thought to take it as food for survival?
You are welcome!:D

Aeronaut - You are free to think in the way it pleases you - but before you suggest that I am blowing smoke your way, please be mindful that it's not something I like to do and have never done - I don't need to

Niger President: Pakistanis, Afghans Train Islamists in Mali « VOA Breaking News

AFP: Afghans, Pakistanis training Islamists in Mali: Niger

First of all thanks for reminding me of my freedom to think whatever pleases me. A matter of fact its not about pleasure its about what the truth is, not how it is presented.

Niger's President Mahamadou Issoufou says ****** fighters from Pakistan and Afghanistan are training members of Islamist groups in northern Mali.

****** fighters from Afghanistan and Pakistan are training Islamist groups in northern Mali, Niger's President Mahamadou Issoufou warned Thursday, as world powers discussed military intervention.
"We have information on the presence of Afghans and Pakistanis in northern Mali... They are believed to be working as instructors," he told the France 24 news channel.

Above are extracts from your links, where the Niger's President is "alleging" the presence of AfPakistani taliban training Malian rebels. Now Mali is a different country, why the statement didn't come from the Malian president?. This is like the Indian PM alleging an activity in Pakistan instead of Pakistani president stating the alleged activity to have taken place. Playing the devil's advocate, wouldn't it be more credible if the statement had come from the Malian President with "Evidence" instead of "Allegations from Niger's President" ?

On the other hand, the rebels in Mali were Ethnic Tuarek and Tutusi's, how were these Pakistanis training them, using what language as Tuarek and Tutsis speak ethnic languages?

Moreover, how do you reckon its "Pakistani export"?.... If you decide to blow yourself up in some other country one day, how does it become Pakistani state's responsibility?....how would it be a "Pakistani export" as you assert?

Pakistani Taliban condemn 'ideological war' in Mali - International - World - Ahram Online

So Taliban are a "credible source of information" now?.... The same taliban who don't fight the Americans but kill our civilians?
Come on sir,this sounds to ridiculous to believe.

A Q khan -- all propaganda? -- OK
Recall how Daffy gave up the blue prints A Q Khan network delivered to Daffy - but like I said, you are free to believe anything that floats your boats

I never said its "all propaganda"..all i have said is there is "no evidence"--"no paper trail" of the AQK Network, its all based on "confessions made by AQK" himself. Btw i am yet to see any declassified info on AQK network in Libya which presents any evidence of his involvement and my purpose is not to defend him here....

My purpose is that we should not rub the sh it that belongs to "others" and have nothing to do with us, on our face when we have plenty of "our own" sh it to deal with. Why do we have to become "usual suspects" ?? ---- There are no Pakistanis in Syrian conflict , so why are we taking the blame for that ??

Best Regards

read my previous posts...

qadianis have a huge setup in tel aviv and haifa........they travel via israeli embassies in germany and turkey.......must be one of them.....

its high time the world confronts the undisputed Kingpin of money laundering in Europe,mirza masroor qadiani who has network spreading across 40 countries of north america,europe,asia and africa.

Hello !! :D

This is biological warfare attack by Pakistan on Israel. ISI is to blame.

Syria news was fake, did you even check?

No dear it's not a fake news, there are lots of pakistanis unfortunately manipulated in hands of Wahabis (saudis), and they are present in Syria for the so called jihad.
Below is a interview of a french surgeon present in Syria , and according to him there are lots of french(converted to islam), libyan,afghans,pakistanis and algerian with french passports.

PS: this documentry is filmed by a Russian tv channel, and translated in french.

18 SYRIE reportage russe au coeur des combat et la folie des terroristes armés - YouTube
Watch the surgeon interview from 7.09

If that helpss you sleep better, who am I to argue - be rest assured that it's not just Syria, but all the way in Mali -- When it comes out, that it to say when ground supply route has run out of it's utility you will be treated to new shocks to innocents persons, recall how long it took for A Q Khan's bijness deals to come out and when they did, well you know the rest

i've reviewed a lot of jeehadi propganda films (FSA, Al Nusra, etc.) and in NONE of them did I see Pakistanis.

Algerians, Tunisians, Libyans -- yes. (and yes, i can tell dialectual differences)

not one single Pakistani.

There were reports of Turkish Airlines airlifting some Uzbeks and Chechens/Dagestanis from Northern Pakistan to ferry them to Eastern Turkiye near Syria transit route; though the reports have not been substantiated.

now this is interesting development, but what is more interesting is that how the virus reached Israel??? may be some undercover got infected while operating here.....

and it must have crossed the ocean in a dingy right under their noses and before that rights under their dogs noses

may be that virus didn't read that;)

Pakistani_passport_not_valid_for_Israel.jpg

Back
Top Bottom