What's new

How Gwadar is RISING to be a WORLD CLASS City

Yes great ,but port traffic, increased FDI along with brokered trade agreements are needed.
The port itself shouldn’t turn into a white elephant.

first time i see a pakistani saying ALHUMDULLIAH KARAM HAI ALLAH KA . otherwise ask every pakistani he will start complaining everything .its our habbit now '
this man is blessed
Screenshot_2020-12-19 How Gwadar is RISING to be a WORLD CLASS City.png

Allah has blessed Pakistan with a strategic location, to the north we have China, Russia,
central asain states and to the south we have Middle east and Africa. All these countries import,
exports will be going through Gwadar.

Gwadar, along with rail links to central asia would be a game changer. Dubai would literally bite the dust.
Not possible , as long as Abu Dhabi has huge reserves of oil and gas they will keep pumping money in Dubai to keep it float also Dubai is Las Vegas of Arabs , they can travel from saudia Oman bahrain kuwait by road to Dubai to enjoy cheap liquor and white prostitutes which gwadar isn't going to provide them

The enthusiasm and positivity in this thread is a breath of fresh air ! i like it. This sort of attitude and better leadership will definitely result in Pakistan rising as a country of world class cities.

I watched that YouTube clip and googled Gwadar and it reminds me a lot of Khorfakkan, Sharjah ! what do you guys think ?

I love khorfakkan , thinking of retiring in this small town. So relaxing and not too many people or traffic compared to Abu Dhabi

1608641274323.png

1608641364412.png

1608641425406.png

1608641524881.png

1608641560766.png

1608641598402.png

khorfakkan by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

Khorfakkan Beach by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

KhorFakkan port from United Arab Emirates by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

Khorfakkan city by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

MrAlnaqbi by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

Unnamed Road by onas mer, on Flickr

Khor Fakkan Beach Jet Ski by adventure emirates, on Flickr

Khor Fakkan by onas mer, on Flickr

no its not wait for 5 more years sir .this is perfect time to buy land only

Real estate development and land speculation will destroy Gwadar.

It's need to be developed as an Industrial port city, for exports and imports, a free port like Singapore maybe.

With lots of commerce and trade, to Iran, to China via energy pipeline, roads and infra, big food processing and packaging industry, exports to Africa, Middle East and CAR's, China, Russia, other landlocked countries.

No fancy housing schemes taking a big chunk of land with luxury villas(unsustainable in crunch situation as now in Covid-19), luxury tourism(all dead now).

And a large number of EPZ's and Economic Zones....luxury should be a forbidden word here. Pakistan needs industrialization first.

1608642583606.png

1608642661000.png

The enthusiasm and positivity in this thread is a breath of fresh air ! i like it. This sort of attitude and better leadership will definitely result in Pakistan rising as a country of world class cities.

I watched that YouTube clip and googled Gwadar and it reminds me a lot of Khorfakkan, Sharjah ! what do you guys think ?

I love khorfakkan , thinking of retiring in this small town. So relaxing and not too many people or traffic compared to Abu Dhabi

View attachment 698864

View attachment 698867

View attachment 698868

View attachment 698870
View attachment 698871

View attachment 698872

khorfakkan by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

Khorfakkan Beach by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

KhorFakkan port from United Arab Emirates by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

MrAlnaqbi by Abdalla Alnaqbi, on Flickr

Unnamed Road by onas mer, on Flickr

Khor Fakkan Beach Jet Ski by adventure emirates, on Flickr

Khor Fakkan by onas mer, on Flickr

Pictures are pretty but all that is unsustainable in the new reality of no intl' tourism.

Food security is foremost, Pakistan is lucky to have a vast agri sector. Semi Industrial as well with land and resources.

Pictures are pretty but all that is unsustainable in the new reality of no intl' tourism.

Food security is foremost, Pakistan is lucky to have a vast agri sector. Semi Industrial as well with land and resources.

I agree. It is a very pretty small town in the UAE :D i love it.

Regarding your concern about international tourists numbers in the UAE. I agree that 2020 and covid-19 has really tested all nations of the world and not just the UAE, but i am extremely hopeful it will bounce back stronger than ever.

Dubai alone received 17 million tourists in 2019 , it surely dropped in 2020 , but i have a feeling it will gain numbers by Q2 2021 inshallah and full recovery 2022

What is the trick ? great leadership , deep pockets and a very active population that strives to be the best. Inshallah

Again , i agree that Pakistan has resources, and like i mentioned in my earlier post , it just needs good leadership to really cultivate it and Pakistan can finally start shining too.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom