What's new

How good was Bilawal speech?

That's NAB and PTI job now to ask. If he's still free 6 months from now then stop crying.

Let me summarize our conversation.

You: Bilawal will be future PM
Me: Why?What has he ever done?
You: Because TLP will take over, because PTI will fail
Me: So you want me to vote a morally corrupt person in fear of religiously corrupt people?
You: He is not corrupt
Me: Explain all his accumulated wealth
You: Thats NAB job, stop crying

Conclusion:

You have been unable to provide a single reason to vote for this child, instead tried to use scare tactic which also didn't work, so you want me to stop asking questions.

You know people who burn down schools, demolish school buildings with bombs and explosives ..... are no different than the people who don't build or construct new schools in their area of governance, or who loot the schools and education budgets. Unfortunately we don't call the later terrorists, whereas in reality they are worst than terrorists.

The opposing traditional dynastic breed of politicians, who think that they are chosen ones in waiting to rule (not govern) Pakistan, should seriously study IK. The man is a direct threat to their future plans. IK to them and almost all of us seems like an authoritative person who would like to keep control and power with him, whereas all his past ventures speak of delegating power to merit based relevant skill holding boards and professionals. Institution building would be demise of your PPP and Bhutto would be finally laid to rest. Just imagine if an independent JIT can seriously dent the traditional politics and change its outcome, how free independent institutions would suffocate all the corrupt politicians and their useless offspring to their eventual failure and existence.

Imran Khan isn't threat to dynastic politics. He's also one men show and already popular before he entered politcs. To see if PTI without Imran Khan can win we will have to wait and see if they can develop democracy with in party.

Let me summarize our conversation.

You: Bilawal will be future PM
Me: Why?What has he ever done?
You: Because TLP will take over, because PTI will fail
Me: So you want me to vote a morally corrupt person in fear of religiously corrupt people?
You: He is not corrupt
Me: Explain all his accumulated wealth
You: Thats NAB job, stop crying

Conclusion:

You have been unable to provide a single reason to vote for this child, instead tried to use scare tactic which also didn't work, so you want me to stop asking questions.

I said he's alternative to PTI. You said he's corrupt, good lets NAB prove it. Not my job.

Imran Khan isn't threat to dynastic politics. He's also one men show and already popular before he entered politcs. To see if PTI without Imran Khan can win we will have to wait and see if they can develop democracy with in party.

I said he's alternative to PTI. You said he's corrupt, good lets NAB prove it. Not my job.

Come back when you have some logical answers.

Imran Khan isn't threat to dynastic politics.

You don't understand then, what just happened in this last election.

He's also one men show and already popular before he entered politcs. To see if PTI without Imran Khan can win we will have to wait and see if they can develop democracy with in party.

I said the opponents should start studying him, Pakistan's cricket didn't die after he left, the institutions that he started with charity are running independently and autonomously. If he is able to revive the dead institutions of Pakistan ...... that would be more than sufficient for him to be remembered and followed. Next time in 2023 I hope and pray that he leaves bigger shoes for his successor to fill in. People would never accept a lesser after they have tasted something good ...... they would always want better.

Impressive speech as he was calm and to the point but everyone was quiet when he was speaking unlike others speaker who was speaking in machali bazaar lol

Imran khan first speech after election was way better though
he was calm because nobody shouting front of him. anybody can get provoked if a group of people continuously shouting against him or his party

PPP play very good role of being only progressive secular party in Pakistan. Look at Hindu MPA's getting elected in majority muslim areas. We are not talking about reserved seats here.

All could be cosmetics while they hide their corruption and poor governance.

Progressive?? I would judge that by the level of self respect & human dignity afforded to a common citizen of Sindh since PPPP took over and compare it to a period when PPPP wasn’t in Power.

The guy just like his mother cannot even speak in the national language of Pakistan. He is a boy with a golden spoon in his mouth and because of the bhutto legacy and name behind him, he has come to this place, no credentials, no achievements, no nothing. Being a bhutto is no credibility. Besides hes not even a Bhutto. He's a Zardari.

Hard to believe this is his first time in parliament. Imran Khan got provoked like a fool and forgot about his original speech, PTI isn't in opposition anymore. Shabaz Sharif even worse.

Meanwhile everyone is praising Bilawal speech. I see future PM in him.
The situations were different. When IK was delivering his speech, the opposition was shouting and it was difficult to put forth the points whereas when Bilawal was speaking, whole the house was quite and there was no opposition. Indeed Bilawal's speech was well written but IK handled the situation very well. We cannot compare their speeches. And Bilawal's speech was in a respectable language that English is. Our people easily get impressed with it. Bilawal did personal attacks. He should have talked about the future but he repeated the past. If Bilawal would have implemented half the things he said in Sindh, the situation of Sindh had been much better.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Defence.pk mobile app

he was calm because nobody shouting front of him. anybody can get provoked if a group of people continuously shouting against him or his party
or he was calm because he is a baygairat **** who remained calm when kids in thar were dying of hunger!!!

10 pages praising a haraam khor child killing queer!!! Amazing PDF!

The situations were different. When IK was delivering his speech, the opposition was shouting and it was difficult to put forth the points whereas when Bilawal was speaking, whole the house was quite and there was no opposition. Indeed Bilawal's speech was well written but IK handled the situation very well. We cannot compare their speeches. And Bilawal's speech was in a respectable language that English is. Our people easily get impressed with it. Bilawal did personal attacks. He should have talked about the future but he repeated the past. If Bilawal would have implemented half the things he said in Sindh, the situation of Sindh had been much better.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Defence.pk mobile app
MashAllah, at this age you have a very good mind. Keep it up:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom