What's new

How far is India behind China

so do u think chinese reached 6 trillion without any inflation. lol

---------- Post added at 07:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:42 AM ----------

ok i m done with dumbass chinese fellows. china is worlds richest country. india cant catch up to your super duper hyper typer power china. bye

7 trillion.

China never reached 6 trillion. We simply surpassed it from 5.9 to 7.3.

What a jump. :D

I love the rate at which our GDP is expanding. And that doesn't even account for the massive shadow economy and people who understate their income for tax purposes.

Or the supposedly "undervalued" Yuan.

no one can keep on doubling the gdp forever.
every country will get stuck and become slower on certain level.

BINGO....same applies to china too....m no economist or anythin....bt one simple thing i want to say is...(as far as my lil brain is concerned)...China is a huge factory...but when people (USA EU etc) dont have money to buy what u produce...dont you think the growth will slow down??...

just my opinion as a layman

BINGO....same applies to china too....m no economist or anythin....bt one simple thing i want to say is...(as far as my lil brain is concerned)...China is a huge factory...but when people (USA EU etc) dont have money to buy what u produce...dont you think the growth will slow down??...

just my opinion as a layman

Global exports already crashed in the 2008 Credit Crunch, and yet China still managed to grow at over 9%+.

Global exports crashed again in 2011 due to the bad economic conditions across the world, and China still managed to grow at over 9%+.

We have maintained our lead as the fastest growing major economy in the world, even when the world goes into recession and global exports collapse.

Global exports already crashed in the 2008 Credit Crunch, and yet China still managed to grow at over 9%+.

Global exports crashed again in 2011 due to the bad economic conditions across the world, and China still managed to grow at over 9%+.

We have maintained our lead as the fastest growing major economy in the world, even when the world goes into recession and global exports collapse.

mind u....dont twist the facts....exports SLOWED DOWN and didnt CRASH...dont rem about 2008 coz then was not interested in all this...so i take your word and accept what you say....but in 2011 it definitely dint crash....btw did you read my previous post about TIME in the same thread??....its somewhere on 1st or 2nd page

According to the World Bank, exports make up only 27% of China's economy.

And the Government is actively taking steps to boost domestic consumption in the Chinese economy.

Exports are great, but we are certainly not dependent on them. 27% is a lower percentage than most other manufacturing nations.

Too bad for India, when China reaches 10 trillion in 2013, while India will still be stuck in the 2 trillion level.

To catch up with China, that must be a lot of pressure, isn't it? :no:

India is far away behind....

btw, GDP per capita IMF 2011

China - US$ 5,184
Thailand - US$ 5,281
Malaysia - US$ 8,617

Indonesia - US$ 3,469
Sri Lanka - US$ 2,864
Philippines -US$ 2,255

India - US$ 1,527
US:about40000 dollars
China:5000
Where is the gap larger? So I guess Chinese come out of their dream of chasing USA India vs china makes more sense than us vs china
Lol@ chinese you want to be compared to us but when yourself drawn into comparison with another country you feel the pinch..double standards eh? Get out off the delusion

According to the World Bank, exports make up only 27% of China's economy.

And the Government is actively taking steps to boost domestic consumption in the Chinese economy.

Exports are great, but we are certainly not dependent on them. 27% is a lower percentage than most other manufacturing nations.

when 27% of $7 trillion is concerned....you cant say "ONLY"...most other manufacturing nations dont hav 7 trillion doll eco....well then india is not doing very bad considering it mainly accounts for services than manufacturing...but the problem with india is that a HUGE labour force and other resources are not being utilized upto their potential...when i say HUGE...i literally mean it

lil off topic...y isnt the last line of your post visible on the post??...i read it only when i was quoting to reply

---------- Post added at 10:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:34 AM ----------

Too bad for India, when China reaches 10 trillion in 2013, while India will still be stuck in the 2 trillion level.

To catch up with China, that must be a lot of pressure, isn't it? :no:

3 trillion in 2 years??...we are talking about economy and not the speed of light :)

n just for a lil trolling: did u forget trillions of indian money in swiss bank??....chill

lil off topic...y isnt the last line of your post visible on the post??...i read it only when i was quoting to reply

I edited the last line in later, so you didn't see it until you clicked to reply. :)

when 27% of $7 trillion is concerned....you cant say "ONLY"...most other manufacturing nations dont hav 7 trillion doll eco....well then india is not doing very bad considering it mainly accounts for services than manufacturing...but the problem with india is that a HUGE labour force and other resources are not being utilized upto their potential...when i say HUGE...i literally mean it

Well, as long as the system can survive the economic crashes (like the Credit Crunch) then it is good.

3 trillion in 2 years??...we are talking about economy and not the speed of light :)

n just for a lil trolling: did u forget trillions of indian money in swiss bank??....chill

2010: 5.9 trillion
2011: 7.3 trillion
2012: 8.7 trillion
2013: 10.1 trillion

Please use your brain genius. :whistle:

2010: 5.9 trillion
2011: 7.3 trillion
2012: 8.7 trillion
2013: 10.1 trillion

Please use your brain genius. :whistle:

the world is full of surprises...wat u say is according to the scenario today...no1 knows wat may happen tomorrow...predictions are ALWAYS baseless...in 2000 did u think indian automobile sector will be anywhere near world competition??....china's economy can well grow to 12 trillion till 2013 or be at 8-9 trillion....please dont reply with PREDICTIONS...neither for china nor for any other country

Back
Top Bottom