What's new

How far does anti-Turkish feeling go in Germany?

Hahaha what bullshit! Why then are there only "30 Billion" compared to the 3,6 TRILLION gdp if there are such much "turkish industrie" in Germany :laugh:

Lets test it!

You gobble gobble leave germany and then we can see whos country dies economically - germany or gobble gobble!

Deal?

Last edited:
Lol :D First they will out-populate Germans in some decades, then they will overtake your state-owned jobs and companies, later quarter of paliament will be held by Turkish-Germans, Germans will need Turks' permission to do anything. They will erase your culture. They will change the flag and national anthem. Turkish will be first 2nd official, later be only official language. Forth Reich will rise in Turks' hands. Conquest of Europe will begin. In some years all European countries will kneel before European Turks. Now shut up. slave :D

Flag_of_Turkish_Community_of_Germany.png

P.S.: I just tried to tell the desease they suffer ; Turcophobia and Islamophobia.
I would like to see, how good Black Arrow, OMTAS, PORSAV, CIDA, Yatagan, MPT perform in European streets. I would like to see our wolves trained like a SF operator as well :yahoo:

Last edited:
wtf are you ? nobody cares about you atheists who so hate muslims .. so keep barking

The number of companies establish by Turkish businessesmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany ) Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

even Croatia or Slovenia or Lithuania has no 50 billion Euros of GDP Nominal

70.000 and 69.000 of them are Dönershops that open and close every 6months

I would like to see, how good Black Arrow, OMTAS, PORSAV, CIDA, Yatagan, MPT perform in European streets. I would like to see our wolves trained like a SF operator as well :yahoo:

And you ask here in pdf forum why turks are no more welcome in Germany?

Since 18.12.2019 there is no life sign of Merkel.

70.000 and 69.000 of them are Dönershops that open and close every 6months

69.000 Dönershops can not make even $5 billion of turnover ....

I am saying again The number of companies establish by Turkish businessesmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany ) Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

This is not propaganda, this is the truth, one day they will kick ur a** out or treat you like jews in WW2 or send u to our international re-education camp.

ignorant Chinese guy .... Jews rules Germany ... Germans are pathetic slaves to the US-Israel and Zionism

even 35.000-40.000 American troops control Germany

Last edited:
69.000 Dönershops can not make even $5 billion of turnover ....

I am saying again The number of companies establish by Turkish businessesmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany ) Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

ignorant Chinese guy .... Jews rules Germany ... Germans are pathetic slaves to the US-Israel and Zionism

even 35.000-40.000 American troops control Germany

lol looks like u missed math in school... what 5 billion or 50billion?

5billion / 70.000 = laughable 71.429€ turnover a year that are 5.952€ month... means clearly 99% of all the 70.000 turkish companys are one or two person companys making less than 6000€ turnover a month befor tax rent insurance material loans

even with 50billion and 714.290 turnover a year the companys would be labelt SMALL in Germany

BTW who claim that numbers? Erdogan?

German sources claim other numbers...

90.000 turkish bussiness with 400.000employees and 40billion € turnover...
just to get that straight into your face...

VW allone hires 664.000 employees and has a turnover of 236billion € (thats more than 1/3 of the nominal GDP of Turkey 691billion € in 2018)

40billion € turnover in the German economy is nothing hardly 1% of the nominal GDP

Lol :D First they will out-populate Germans in some decades, then they will overtake your state-owned jobs and companies, later quarter of paliament will be held by Turkish-Germans, Germans will need Turks' permission to do anything. They will erase your culture. They will change the flag and national anthem. Turkish will be first 2nd official, later be only official language. Forth Reich will rise in Turks' hands. Conquest of Europe will begin. In some years all European countries will kneel before European Turks. Now shut up. slave :D

Flag_of_Turkish_Community_of_Germany.png

P.S.: I just tried to tell the desease they suffer ; Turcophobia and Islamophobia.

the Germans will then see that the Chinese were on to something with their re-education camps

Runs away [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] we shit on the combined Crusaders countless times and you dogs fleed like rats.
True words from the European Parliament:
"As Ottoman scientists wrote, the Turks are intellectual barbarians, despicable, tricksters and dirty. The Turk is like the dog that plays the wild one, but runs away when fighting the enemy. The only effective way to deal with the Turk is the fist and determination!"

lol looks like u missed math in school... what 5 billion or 50billion?

5billion / 70.000 = laughable 71.429€ turnover a year that are 5.952€ month... means clearly 99% of all the 70.000 turkish companys are one or two person companys making less than 6000€ turnover a month befor tax rent insurance material loans

even with 50billion and 714.290 turnover a year the companys would be labelt SMALL in Germany

You said that 70.000 and 69.000 of them are Dönershops ( btw thats not true )

and You should calculate 5billion / 69.000 , not 5billion / 70.000 ... stupid lol

5billion / 69.000 = €72.463 turnover a year that are 6.038€ month.

I am saying again 69.000 small Dönershops can not make even $5 billion of turnover

BTW who claim that numbers? Erdogan?

German sources claim other numbers...

90.000 turkish bussiness with 400.000employees and 40billion € turnover...
just to get that straight into your face...

VW allone hires 664.000 employees and has a turnover of 236billion € (thats more than 1/3 of the nominal GDP of Turkey 691billion € in 2018)

40billion € turnover in the German economy is nothing hardly 1% of the nominal GDP

even with your numbers ...

90.000 Turksish bussinessmen = 40billion € turnover
82.910.000 population = $3,9 trillion

( Germany has 83+ million population ... so 83.000.000 - 90.000 = 82.910.000 )

I am saying again as of 2017 , The number of companies establish by Turkish businessesmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany ) Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

so Turks are rich in Germany to compare with Serbs , Croats , Albanians , Poles , Portugueses , Italians , Russians , Africans and Asians in Germany

we stay here if I look at the new upcoming generations germans are a minority..

its amazing to see such a big rise in minorites today.. the last 20 years wow!

I saw the good old germany.. with deutsche Mark most ppl lived well and good.. hey we had 100 DMark and filled our shopping caddy.. :) now we cant do the same with 100Euros..
I also saw the germany where I was the only foreigner in the school class.. and with classes where no foreigners had been.. but now? from little town upto big cities (big cities are worse you have areas where it is bad) everywhere foreigners in the kindergarden and in the schools.. mostly kindergarden in small villages are with majority of germans..

man what do I see? Bulgarians, Romanians, Slowaks, Balkan, a really huge chunk of Arabs and Kurds, russians, Poles some ukranians, chechens.. slawics and romans are flooding germany today.. now we have serious amount of blacks and asians.. we now mostly mistake that poles and russians are germans because they look white

and the new generations of turks many have good jobs or are studing..

if I travel to Hamburg I see alot of foreigners.. not only the ones who are listed by me but really anything what sourrounds germany or is far away..

but germans do act as if this is not reality.. a huge chunk of them still live in the 80ies where germans where absolute majority.. thats over we are going faster and faster to another direcection and many germans feel that even if its their subconsciousness thats why they are afraid and began to radicalize with afd nazis and so on..

all these kindergarden children will be grown ups and than we will see the new "germany" an extreeme multi ethnic state

we stay here if I look at the new upcoming generations germans are a minority..
Thats wrong, but yes the birthrate is low, since a strong economy is the best contraceptive.
Same as in turkey, where the birthrate in the western parts is on a European level, while in Anatolia they still breed like rabbits with 4+ children...
I saw the good old germany.. with deutsche Mark most ppl lived well and good.. hey we had 100 DMark and filled our shopping caddy.. :) now we cant do the same with 100Euros..
Please tell me what you buy for a week, if 100€ can't fill your shopping trolley you are doing something wrong, I mean we have the cheapest groceries in Europe!
its amazing to see such a big rise in minorites today.. the last 20 years wow!
true, and the saddest thing is, we have never been asked...
Thats why there are right wing parties growing like mushrooms allover Europe! xD

I also saw the germany where I was the only foreigner in the school class.. and with classes where no foreigners had been.. but now? from little town upto big cities (big cities are worse you have areas where it is bad) everywhere foreigners in the kindergarden and in the schools.. mostly kindergarden in small villages are with majority of germans..
I guess I explained this to you, or to another Turk already, not even the left-, green- or labour party voters wanna have anything to do with no European foreigners, thats why, as soon as there are two or three turkish children in the class, they send their children to other schools, same on the real estate market, no one wants to life in a building where you meet Miss Öztürk in the morning when you come back from the bakery, thats why "we" move out, as soon as the Turks or Kurds or Arabs or what ever come...
For the German speakers: Es gab vor einiger Zeit einen Welt+ Artikel: "Man wählt zwar Grün, aber der kleine Thorben-Malte soll trotzdem nicht mit Türken in eine Klasse gehen" oder so ähnlich, sehr lesenswert!

man what do I see? Bulgarians, Romanians, Slowaks, Balkan, a really huge chunk of Arabs and Kurds, russians, Poles some ukranians, chechens.. slawics and romans are flooding germany today.. now we have serious amount of blacks and asians.. we now mostly mistake that poles and russians are germans because they look white
What do you think they are here for? They do the jobs Germans don't wanna do...
As long as they behave properly, unlike the Turks, I don't have a problem with it...

and the new generations of turks many have good jobs or are studing..
The majority causes nothing but trouble and is responsibly for the growing xenophobia in the country, I hate to tell you!!!

Back
Top Bottom