What's new

How far does anti-Turkish feeling go in Germany?

again utterly BULLCRAP pulled out of the *** of goat lovers...

Germany is the second most popular migration country in the world. Germany has much to offer to attrac highly skilled people from all around the world like nearly cost free university, highest lifing standarts in Europe, best infrastructure in Europe, moderate lifing costs, excellent healt care system, excellent social system... your comment only shows that you know NOTHING about Germany at all.

currently are some 13,5million migrants in Germany... 67% of them are Europeans, 39% are from EU member states... their education is on similar level than that of Germans.

This mythos of lack of skilled worker bullcrap counts only for unatractive jobs with shit work times, weekend work and "poor" payment ... like nurse, elderly care, Kindergarten educator

Germany ranks overall world wide at rank 12 for academic talent attractiveness ahead UK, France, Japan, China, Austria, Belgium, Finland, Korea wtc... and milllion miles ahead Turkey

Yet it still fails to attract skilled workers and those who are skilled are leaving for better countries u bastard can bark all around it but its not going to change that fact, germany is not special especially not now where other countries are heavily catching up and u know it and i know it. Ur just mad that this fact is becoming reality and germany loosing its status but thats the way it is goatfucker, u will learn to accept these facts :D
True words from the European Parliament:
"As Ottoman scientists wrote, the Turks are intellectual barbarians, despicable, tricksters and dirty. The Turk is like the dog that plays the wild one, but runs away when fighting the enemy. The only effective way to deal with the Turk is the fist and determination!"

Absolutely because the greeks got buttfucked and were straight thrown into the aegean:D u germans got hammered 2 times in the last 2 ww´s which resulted in the total eradication of ur cities despite u germans being the biggest rats in WW2 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ and now erdo just has to open the door and this will be it for u permanently :D

Disguting...we have a long way to go and this is not the correct way. You probably make Pakistanis look bad in your host country with that mind set.

And you make yourself look bad without that spine of yours uncle tom! When it gets real you oughta come down and show whitey some manners cause honkeys oughta get a beating every 2 days if they know whats good for them.

LOL what the different is... Germany is second largest migration nation in the world packed into a small country, you are sitting 10k miles away from all the world problems the USA and Russia has left behind after the cold war.

Listen whitey - it's a new world that we live in. Nobody owes your cracka *** nothin cause honkeys like you oughta know how things are done in todays world. Whites like you aint gonna like it but thats how it is

And you make yourself look bad without that spine of yours uncle tom! When it gets real you oughta come down and show whitey some manners cause honkeys oughta get a beating every 2 days if they know whats good for them.

Listen whitey - it's a new world that we live in. Nobody owes your cracka *** nothin cause honkeys like you oughta know how things are done in todays world. Whites like you aint gonna like it but thats how it is

is that a failed try of gangster talk LOL we dont live in a new world u smart a** its the same old world as ever packed with the same problems and even if you wanna be gangster racist dont like it...

You are a brain dead moron and your arrogance is unfounded. First, one must learn to be reasonable and strong then you may be in a positon to dictate anything, we are neither clearly.

True words from the European Parliament:
"As Ottoman scientists wrote, the Turks are intellectual barbarians, despicable, tricksters and dirty. The Turk is like the dog that plays the wild one, but runs away when fighting the enemy. The only effective way to deal with the Turk is the fist and determination!"
Who wrote those is a Greek from Golden Dawn, a Neo-Nazi party in Greece. He was taken out for his racist remarks:

56e0482867b0a92334ed5eaa

No wonder that you are a Nazi as well.

is that a failed try of gangster talk LOL we dont live in a new world u smart a** its the same old world as ever packed with the same problems and even if you wanna be gangster racist dont like it...

I aint racis homie cause I ain white. Oughta know how the world works yo it aint pretty knowwhatimsayin

You are a brain dead moron and your arrogance is unfounded. First, one must learn to be reasonable and strong then you may be in a positon to dictate anything, we are neither clearly.

No point in being reasonable to euro whites! Please stop being an uncle tom..

I aint racis homie cause I ain white. Oughta know how the world works yo it aint pretty knowwhatimsayin

No point in being reasonable to euro whites! Please stop being an uncle tom..
You are racist! And you don't have to be white to be racist.

Yes there is, one must always be reasonable. Great things are accomplished with reasoning, not by what ever you are doing.

On topic:

Some what @chocoo said is right. Also most of germans do not want turks in germany cause of a lot of ...holes in the second and third generations living there. The first generation, the older turks, had/have style and culture. But their kids and grandsons has mostly only low motives in their life. They totally disrespect the land they are living in. It is cause of the agitation of the turkish AKP in germany and in the wake also grey wulf idiots spread their shit and misleaded the young turks in germany. So me and most german dont care if the turks in germany die or if they go back to turkey. Main thing one of the two.

Last edited:
On topic:

Some what @chocoo said is right. Also most of germans do not want turks in germany cause of a lot of ...holes in the second and third generations living there. The first generation, the older turks, had/have style and culture. But their kids and grandsons has mostly only low motives in their life. They totally disrespect the land they are living in. It is cause of the agitation of the turkish AKP in germany and in the wake also grey wulf idiots spread their shit and misleaded the young turks in germany. So me and most german dont care if the turks in germany die or if they go back to turkey. Main thing one of the two.

It's easy to invite the God but hard to let God go.

An Chinese proverb.

All religions lie.

Actually it's not about religions in Chinese.
Here is another translation:
'Some people are only too willing to help you, but then you can't get rid of them.'

请神容易送神难

Actually it's not about religions in Chinese.
Here is another translation:
'Some people are only too willing to help you, but then you can't get rid of them.'

请神容易送神难

Ah, ok, yes.

On topic:

I'd train those on Urban Warfare, and arm with sophisticated weapons in the wake of another Holocaust. Unlike Jews, Turks have a state. Turkish Republic of Europe sounds good as well.

I'd train those on Urban Warfare, and arm with sophisticated weapons in the wake of another Holocaust. Unlike Jews, Turks have a state. Turkish Republic of Europe sounds good as well.

Ah, turks have a state? Then what you are doing in germany? Bye bye.

Ah, turks have a state? Then what you are doing in germany? Bye bye.
I am not in Germany. That's a fact, you will have to face in case you try something animalistic one day.

Back
Top Bottom