What's new

How far does anti-Turkish feeling go in Germany?

I am not in Germany.
Turks are in germany. And if turks have an own state (is it called Turkey?), then they can go there. Or isnt Turkey the greatest and best state of the world?

That's a fact, you will have to face in case you try something animalistic one day.

Animalistic are only the younger turkeys in germany.

Turks are in germany. And if turks have an own state (is it called Turkey?), then they can go there. Or isnt Turkey the greatest and best state of the world?

Animalistic are only the younger turkeys in germany.
You should arm yourself, German state doesn't seem to care what is told by you lol

Problem is anti ERDOGAN - anti TURKEY propaganda by zionist media in Germany

Germans and Turks are lives in peace .. no any big problem
Tens of thousands of German Girls have Turkish boyfriends

In economic wiev many members of the Turkish community left their laborer identity and have established their private businesses

The number of companies establish by Turkish businessesmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany ) Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

even Croatia or Slovenia or Lithuania has no 50 billion Euros of GDP Nominal

Wilhelm II's "Hun speech" | July 27, 1900 | Attila | Germans | Türks

WILHEM II the last German Emperor ( Hun speech July 27, 1900 )

Should you encounter the enemy
He will be defeated
No quarter will be given
Prisoners will not be taken
just as a thousands years ago the HUNS under their King ATILLA
made a name for themselves may the name German be affirmed in such a way in China
that no Chinese will ever again dare
to look cross-eyed at a German

The love of the Turks and Germans to each other is so old that it will never break." 1871
Otto von Bismarck 1st Chancellor of the German Empire

Problem is anti ERDOGAN - anti TURKEY propaganda by zionist media in Germany

Germans and Turks are lives in peace .. no any big problem
Tens of thousands of German Girls have Turkish boyfriends

In economic wiev many members of the Turkish community left their laborer identity and have established their private businesses

The number of companies establish by Turkish businessesmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany ) Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

Wilhelm II's "Hun speech" | July 27, 1900 | Attila | Germans | Türks

WILHEM II the last German Emperor ( Hun speech July 27, 1900 )

Should you encounter the enemy
He will be defeated
No quarter will be given
Prisoners will not be taken
just as a thousands years ago the HUNS under their King ATILLA
made a name for themselves may the name German be affirmed in such a way in China
that no Chinese will ever again dare
to look cross-eyed at a German

The love of the Turks and Germans to each other is so old that it will never break." 1871
Otto von Bismarck 1st Chancellor of the German Empire

I must be a Zionist, I don't love German's lol

there is a certain degree of resemblance between the Turks and the Gotho-Germanic race

The genetic link between Germanic and Turkic actually goes back to the Kurgan age, 5000 years ago.
The great part of the nomadic Turks backmigrated into Central Asia (Afanasievo/Andronovo cultures), and a smaller part stayed in Corded Ware era Europe (Germanic/Oghur), according to Carleton Coon and Mario Alinei. At the beginning of the 2nd mill B.C. the Turkic peoples left their Urheimat in their majority gradually settling apart in the territory from the Carpathians to the Altai. 1500 years ago, these two parts united under the name of Huns

Unfortunately, Attila died without cutting off the snakes head. He was too good hearted. Our old unity broke away and the Vatican gained power ever since. Even the Gokturk era dna results display this Germanic-Turkic link. Another part of these ancient Germanics/Turks also migrated into Afghanistan and North India

Turkic Peoples and Germans have same DNA Haplogroup R1a and R1b

If you read the posts in this thread then you will see that you lie.

We dont care about liars like you .... even you are not German

now over 20.000 Germans lives in Antalya/Turkey

and Germans are working in Turkish companies in Germany

I am saying again Problem is anti ERDOGAN - anti TURKEY propaganda by zionist media in Germany since 2010

everything has began in 2009 DAVOS when ERDOGAN criticized Israeli president SIMON PERES

Germany is homeland in the eyes of the Turks in Germany

Turks are kind people , smart , hardworker and not traitor to Germany

in Germany Turkish business man saved 6 German neighbors ,including 89 years old man and Childeren

Turkish girl was killed by Serbs when Turkish girl defending German girls

I can show you more hundreds of hero TURKS in Germany

I must be a Zionist, I don't love German's lol

are you in Germany ? if not you know nothing about whats going on in Germany

Last edited:
I dont care about Turkey. It doesnt interest me if it is fucked up or bombed or else. The only problem is the behavier of Turkeys in germany. They do not respect the country they are living in. If they do not respect, then they have to go to turkey. All other what is with turkeys bla bla does not interest me.

I met an Indian in Germany who only managed to learn Auslaender Raus !!

He is probably now lynching Muslims in India shouting that.

So bad for the German soft power in India with the rise of RSS Nazis

I dont care about Turkey. It doesnt interest me if it is fucked up or bombed or else. The only problem is the behavier of Turkeys in germany. They do not respect the country they are living in. If they do not respect, then they have to go to turkey. All other what is with turkeys bla bla does not interest me.

wtf are you ? nobody cares about you atheists who so hate muslims .. so keep barking

wtf are you ? nobody cares about you atheists who so hate muslims .. so keep barking

Hahaha, what kind of religion is it where guests has no respect to the host? You talk about "your" religion? Bullshit! You INSULT your religion!

I dont care.

Hahaha 69900 Dönershops :cheesy: 30 billion? With 3+ million turkeys in germany? In Germany? A Germany with a GDP of around ~3,6 trillion Euros?

So 3 million Turkeys are ~3,6% of all people in germany. And 3,6% of 3,6 trillion Euros are tatatataaaaa 129,6 billion Euros!

So YOU 3 MILLION TURKEYS IN GERMANY ARE 4 TIMES LESS PRODUKTIVE THAN THE AVERAGE PEOPLE IN GERMANY!

LET THAT SINK IN!

AND ON TOP! HUNDREDS OF THOUSENDS TURKEYS GET SOCIAL CARE!

RESPECT MY COUNTRY OR GET THE .... OF OUT!

Last edited:
AND ON TOP!

Your family in Turkey get german healthcare if 1 (!) of the family work in Germany! So if your family is 10 persons, and 9 of them living in turkey, then these 9 get full german health care! BILLIONS!

RESPECT MY COUNTRY!

AND ON TOP!

If the 1 of the family who works in germany have kids living in turkey, he get german child benefit for every child living in turkey! BILLIONS!

RESPECT MY COUNTRY!

If all turks would leave germany, turkey would crash cause of hundred billion Euros less money! Per year! You know it! We know it! All know it!

RESPECT MY COUNTRY!

Last edited:
Hahaha 69900 Dönershops :cheesy: 30 billion? With 3+ million turkeys in germany? In Germany? A Germany with a GDP of around ~3,6 trillion Euros?

not Dönershops ...

I am talking about retail, textile , transportation, electronics , information and communication, vehicle maintenance and repair , etc

-- Aachen based SAHINLER Holding , the third largest textile manufacturer in Europe with a turnover of over 1 billion euros and over 10.000 employees including Germans

-- Berlin based , OGER Tour , became the fifth largest travel company in Germany with 1.2 million passengers and 700 million euros turnover

-- Oldenburg based BTC Business Technology Consulting with a turnover of 176 million euros and 1700 employees including Germans

-- Worms based KOBIL Systems, a leading provider of digital identity security with app shielding ( the world's first USB-format chip card reader and sold more than 1 million units )

I can show you thousands of Turkish companies in Germany with € tens of millions of turnover

and not 3 million Turks , but only 70.000 Turkish businessmen in Germany with total annual turnover exceeds over 30 billion Euros

3 million Turks in Germany with hundreds of billions of Euros

in 1960s poor and uneducated Turks came to Germany for working in factories and mines

and in economic wiev many members of the Turkish community left their laborer identity and have established their private businesses

also many Turkish doctor , lawyer , teacher , engineer , artist , author , manager , football player ,etc

The total number of Turks who were German citizens at the end of 2019 was 1.483.515

so TURKS are not your cheap workers and German citizen TURKS have same rights with you

what about Greeks , Serbs , Croats , Albanians , Poles , Portugueses , Italians , Russians , Africans and Asians in Germany ? almost nothing

I am saying again , The number of companies establish by Turkish businessmen in Europe has risen to over 140.000 ( over 70.000 in Germany ) Their total annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros ( over 30 billion euros in Germany )

only 140.000 Turkish businessmen in Europe with annual turnover exceeds over 50 billion Euros

RESPECT MY NATION ( TURKS ) or SHUT THE ... OFF !

Last edited:

Lol :D First they will out-populate Germans in some decades, then they will overtake your state-owned jobs and companies, later quarter of paliament will be held by Turkish-Germans, Germans will need Turks' permission to do anything. They will erase your culture. They will change the flag and national anthem. Turkish will be first 2nd official, later be only official language. Forth Reich will rise in Turks' hands. Conquest of Europe will begin. In some years all European countries will kneel before European Turks. Now shut up. slave :D

Flag_of_Turkish_Community_of_Germany.png

P.S.: I just tried to tell the desease they suffer ; Turcophobia and Islamophobia.

Back
Top Bottom