How Do You View America?

How do Iranians view America?

• Total voters

Hakan

RETIRED INTL MOD
Reaction score
Country
Turkey
The question is simple. Please explain your vote-choice and feel free to add anything.

Iranians only please. People who ignore this request will not be able to have children later on in life.

Last edited:
The question is simple. Please explain your vote-choice and feel free to add anything.
Dude, the word "Iranians" is a frame to refer to some 80 million individuals, so there are 80 million different views on that subject.
I think what you really intended to mean was "As an Iranian what's your view on US", ya?

I think many people are positive to the country and people of America, but dislike some of the policies of the nation.

And vice versa.

Americas government, just like china's and russias shouldnt be trusted as theyre an imperialist nation with an agenda, at best they should be used to do business with, but politically we should distance ourselves from them and stay neutral is what I would advise.

Also culturally they pose a threat aswell id say.

Americas government, just like china's and russias shouldnt be trusted as theyre an imperialist nation with an agenda, at best they should be used to do business with, but politically we should distance ourselves from them and stay neutral is what I would advise.
Also culturally they pose a threat aswell id say.
Hey dude, I have a strange feeling that you sound like a fan of Communism, I mean are you a fan of "Hezb e toudeh".
If yes, is the answer may I ask some questions?

Last edited:
Hey dude, I have an strange imagination that you sound like a fan of Communism, I mean are you a fan of "Hezb e toudeh".
If yes, is the answer may I ask some questions?
Wrong, try being a fan of Mohsenam #99999999 :lol:

People who ignore this request will not be able to have children later on in life.
I wasn't intending to vote, but this changed my mind. :lol:

On topic, it's super obvious what the answer is. Absolute majority of Iranians are totally ok with American people, but many may oppose their government or their policies in different areas. It has been reported that Iran has the most 'pro-American' population in ME and that means they like everything about America except some of their policies.

I have seen many ultra religious people (who also chant death to America) who said they are totally okay with American people in general and on the other hand, I have seen many people who are fiercely against the regime and at the same time, are critical about U.S government and its policies.

2- Iranians think the government is good but not the people.:what: :enjoy:
130.gif

Back
Top Bottom