What's new

How do you convince somebody to something as stupid as this ?

Yeah most of the comedies, I was watching the Sherlock Holmes series that was on BBC (It ended unfortunately), Game of Thrones and couple other series.

i love watch the big bang theory , two and a half men and how i met your mother. nothing else. i love watching old comedies like mash or cheers or fraiser though,

You really need to be very stupid and dumb to believe in this crap of divine milk of the holy spirit lol

This pastor look very divine

holy-milk.jpg

How is this any different from those black magic babas that get women to sleep with them?

and those who blindly follow these pir baba/priests are more to blame because they don't use something call mind

beth jahoo beth gaya

leet jahoo

leet gaya

i love watch the big bang theory , two and a half men and how i met your mother. nothing else. i love watching old comedies like mash or cheers or fraiser though,

Me too .

I am also a fan of big bang theory , two and a half men and how i met your mother.

Although I have not seen how i met your mother complete episodes.

Me too .

I am also a fan of big bang theory , two and a half men and how i met your mother.

Although I have not seen how i met your mother complete episodes.

the are available online . i usually download them .

the are available online . i usually download them .

I know they are available online but most of them have GB size and with my net connection it will take a lifetime to download.

512 kbps till 6gb and 256 kbps afterwards .....BSNL Broadband .

Ahhh!!!! switch to airtell. i use it . have a 2 mbps till 75 gb then 512kbps. i also have beam cable at 10 mbps till 30 gb . helps me as i download a lot of movie and shows .

Back
Top Bottom