What's new

How do we make PDF better?

Then where will be the fun? I actually enjoy all the A vs B contests that go around here! :D

So long as there is fact and reason, I have no issues.

It's this failure of fact and reason and dependence on blind prejudice, on both sides, by essentially the same set of people, that gives me high blood pressure.

We, the Martians, vehemently disagree! :D

ROTFL.

Touche.

Absolutely. Never do they have the good sense to accept that they are Mirpuris and stay quiet.
im not a mirpuriiiiii. but idont minddd being called that . im mirpuri ,im poonchii,im pathan, im punjabiiiiiii , im pakistani and u are plain jealousssssssss.

oh im not from kashmir, or pakistan...im frommm im frommmm ummm timbaktu. but u can always feellll jealousss of my Pakistaniiiissssss. Cuz thats what wannabes do. Boooooooo!!!!!!
Yeah!!!!!

oh shushhh so he was trying to say mirpuris arent Pakistanis. Yeah right!!!!!

Chragh ka jin samjha hua hai mujhay k ragrda aur hazir?

P.S,only tag mods and me when poster X is abusing you or personally attacking you.

Regards
Dear sir je subject title holder irritates quite instantly if i replied to honorable Sir i may be awarded -ve. Sorry bro i will try my best not to tag u unnecessary. And further the Honorable Sir troll me even i posted in reply of Mr. @Hyperion
Just need u r opinion about this
I'm strongly tempted to enter another nick as Khwarij, just to piss you off.

Source: How do we make PDF better? | Page 36
just to show u the standard of a Professional next if he enagage me this way i will not tag u but reply accordingly and in response happily get the -ves.
sorry for inconvenience caused

Dear sir je subject title holder irritates quite instantly if i replied to honorable Sir i may be awarded -ve. Sorry bro i will try my best not to tag u unnecessary. And further the Honorable Sir troll me even i posted in reply of Mr. @Hyperion
Just need u r opinion about this
I'm strongly tempted to enter another nick as Khwarij, just to piss you off.

Source: How do we make PDF better? | Page 36
just to show u the standard of a Professional next if he enagage me this way i will not tag u but reply accordingly and in response happily get the -ves.
sorry for inconvenience caused

Haath jor ke mafi chahta hoon.:cry:

Haath jor ke mafi chahta hoon.:cry:
I have manners don't want apology from elders its consider disrespect. I will not reply you further whatever u can post against me and make fun of me. now happy.
But dare to say your standard of posting not reflect u r professional i read u r old posts quite deep knowledgable but fallin day by day.
regards,

Back
Top Bottom