What's new

How do Muslim population in Islamic countries want women to dress- study

Status
Not open for further replies.
the sample size for Pakistan is around 3500.

What ?

Even if we take a 1000 for Karachi & 500 for Lahore with the remainder being divided between the next 10 cities thats like a 1000 people being representative of nearly 20 million people & 500 of nearly 10 million ! :lol:

Damn ! o_O

What ?

Even if we take a 1000 for Karachi & 500 for Lahore with the remainder being divided between the next 10 cities thats like a 1000 people being representative of nearly 20 million people & 500 of nearly 10 million ! :lol:

Damn ! o_O

original.jpg

What do you mean by :disagree: How is it your business anyway. Don't you think women getting raped in india on daily basis a big issue that should be looked into instead of agree or disagree on muslim dress code.
Woah take it easy Khalifa .... no need to get into internal matters.

What ?

Damn ! o_O

heh, here comes the excuses. read up on the science of polling sometime but then again, nevermind.

anecdotal evidence is just your perception

and the link has data samples- you can simply move your mouse over it and press the left click button.

Anecdotal Evidence is based on Perception init ?

At any rate I don't have to be a Statistician to know that most Pakistani women lie in the 5 category not the 1-4 or the 6 when I can see that with my own eyes !

What do you mean by :disagree: How is it your business anyway. Don't you think women getting raped in india on daily basis a big issue that should be looked into instead of agree or disagree on muslim dress code.

Women get raped on a daily basis in all countries. Just because your media doesn't report it does not mean it's not happening there. India having a larger population obviously has many more rapes.

Anyway , don't divert from the topic of the thread.

heh, here comes the excuses. read up on the science of polling sometime but then again, nevermind.

I have; somehow a sample size of 0.000175% assuming a 3500 sample of nearly a 200 million population never seemed reflective of the Population even then !

I have; somehow a sample size of 0.000175% assuming a 3500 sample of nearly a 200 million population never seemed reflective of the Population even then !

whatever excuses floats your boat...not my country. have at it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom