What's new

How do indian muslims see pakistan.

Ha ha ..what is your point here exactly ? What am I supposed to glean from that photo ?That is in all the probability an RSS meeting , going by the presence of chaddiwalas in the crowd .

My point is that India might have been a secular country at conception but the people in power right now have a twisted agenda to change that underneath the facade of their development manifesto. A couple of decades of BJP being in power will change everything for minorities.

My point is that India might have been a secular country at conception but the people in power right now have a twisted agenda to change that underneath the facade of their development manifesto. A couple of decades of BJP being in power will change everything for minorities.

I am not aware of any twisted agenda here to deprive minorities of their rights wrt development ...the development of India includes development of every Indian , majority or minority ... the happiest people will be the Indian government if every Indian develops and comes out of poverty , why would the government score a self goal while they strive to attain this .

The only section of people in politics who make stupid comments are the far right fanatic Hindus or the ultra fanatic Muslims , who are too few in number to matter . Both are a dying breed in India

No need to worry about a dystopian future for India .

Ps. Having said this , i still admit that the Kashmir issue is a serious blunder by the government of India ...they have not hastened the process of integration of the people of Kashmir with Indian values and have always dealt the issue with kid gloves , and they are paying for it . At least now they have learnt a lesson ...

Last edited:
Aah Yes Maroof Raza Arnab Goswami's Pet Poodle:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Bugger is a "Oxbridge (Thats both Oxford and Cambridge for you ignoramus)" alumnus .. Arnab is too for that matter.

Illiterate madrasah educated anchors with fake Axact degrees can only take you so far in world (case in point, your new hero Amir Liaquat)

In 2006, the Higher Education Commission of Pakistan declared the BA degree in Islamic Studies of Hussain obtained from the Trinity College and University as not recognised and fake. The University of Karachi declared his BA degree as fake earlier in 2005. Hussain declared his BA degree to the election commission of Pakistan while filing his nomination forms for 2002 Pakistani general elections.[3] It was reported that Hussain had purchased his degrees from the Trinity College and University to become eligible for contesting the elections.[1] In 2002, it was made compulsory for contestants of elections for seats in the Provincial and National Assembly of Pakistan to hold at least a Bachelors degree.[4]

In 2015, it was reported that Hussain acquired fake degree from Ashwood University. According to Federal Investigation Agency, his profile was noted in Axact's main server. Hussain confessed that he purchased fake degree from Ashwood University for $1136.

Hussain's claim to receive an MBBS degree from Liaquat Medical College Jamshoro in 1995[1] was also falsified based on the fact that if he had a MBBS degree in 1995 he would not need any fake bachelors, masters and doctorate degrees to contest the 2002 general elections. It was also noted that one cannot pursue two different faculties at a same time since Hussain claim to have both his MBBS degree in 1995 and BA in Islamic Studies from Trinity College in 1995.

Here's some burnol for you, you rabid hatemonger.

Burnol_The_Original_Burns_Cream_0.35_OZ_10_Grams_1__02886.1391760020.1280.1280.JPG

Attachments

• upload_2017-2-17_12-7-33.jpeg
    upload_2017-2-17_12-7-33.jpeg
    3.2 KB · Views: 14
The only section of people in politics who make stupid comments are the far right fanatic Hindus or the ultra fanatic Muslims , who are too few in number to matter . Both are a dying breed in India

I don't think they are a dying breed buddy. The whole world including India is seeing a revival of nationalism and fanaticism. Anyway, we've derailed this thread enough.

This has been revolving in my head for some time now, articles from the indian side will obviously be biased and so will the pakistani ones so may be there are a few members here who can enlighten us to the existing ground reality. India has the second largest muslim population in the world second only to indonesia but what do the indian muslims see pakistan as, do they see us as an enemy state threatening thier country and does religion takes precidence in thier thought process and they see us as brothers for a similar cause...

Please don't confuse yourself with some sick Hindu disguised as Indian Muslim by labeling himself with Muslim name and spitting hatred everywhere. Our conflict with India and its policies not with people - whether they're Hindu or Muslim or Sikh or any other. If someone opposes us on the basis of conflict, it's natural and unavoidable. The only problem and major issue is Kashmir, if someone, whether Hindu or Muslim, thinks rape of humanity in such a way is OK, I think he is not worth caring.

Most just want to go about their lives without having to prove their patriotism to every Tom Dick and Harry. Anyways, that's a minor nuisance for most.
Non Muslims are quite accepting of the friendly Muslims, though there are plenty of Muslims who like to stay away from others.
Indian Muslims have also become much less violent than before.

My gal (non practicing) used to think all you guys are fanatics. She also didn't like Mahira when we watched Raees ( jealousy).:devil::sniper::chilli:

I don't think they are a dying breed buddy. The whole world including India is seeing a revival of nationalism and fanaticism. Anyway, we've derailed this thread enough.

Agreed , fair enough .. no reason not to agree to disagree ...cheers buddy

Everyone born in Hindustan is Hindu barring Kashmiries, so stop this kind of useless threads or open it in Members Club

Everyone born in Hindustan is Hindu barring Kashmiries, so stop this kind of useless threads or open it in Members Club

This has been revolving in my head for some time now, articles from the indian side will obviously be biased and so will the pakistani ones so may be there are a few members here who can enlighten us to the existing ground reality. India has the second largest muslim population in the world second only to indonesia but what do the indian muslims see pakistan as, do they see us as an enemy state threatening thier country and does religion takes precidence in thier thought process and they see us as brothers for a similar cause...
They spit on us, they made their choice back in 1947. I have met some and they think more on ethnic lines than on religious lines. Like marathi muslim is Marathi first and Tamil muslim is Tamil first.

Back
Top Bottom