What's new

How do i track my posts?

Contrarian

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Hi all,
Can someone tell me how do i track my posts. Earlier there was a very convenient option with which i could see my own posts and it appeared not as threads but as my actual posts such that when i clicked it, it took me to my post and i could read there on and see if someone has replied to my post.

Now there is an option called 'my replies', but it lists everything as a thread. When i click it, it takes me to the start or the end of the thread, not to my last post.

Help required please!!

Regards

@Webby, the popup emoticons window has a fixed pixel width, kindly make it relative size if possible. On higher resolutions you have to scroll through them, wherein, there should be no need for it.

There are also some other minor bugs in this version of VB, if you could create a sticky thread for recommendations?

And now most important thing, for heavens sake, could you open pm for Senior members or some sort of chitty-chat thingy?

I'm aware of the problems you were having with PM before, why not create a filter or block mass messaging to fix the issue instead of shutting down all PM.

Cheers!

Got it now. Thanks Webby!

Also do consider Hyperion's request. Do consider letting Senior members have PM priveleges. Its really a pain to communicate privately without them! 10,000 posts is wayy too high a mark. Maybe 5000? I agree, we know there were major problems earlier, but stopping it altogether for <10000 is hard to bear!

Besides post above, one does not see the ' search' tool anymore to know if a subject has been posted / discussed before.

Needs attention please.

Webby, its disappeared again! I cant find the 'my posts' option again!

"My Replies" is still there.

Besides post above, one does not see the ' search' tool anymore to know if a subject has been posted / discussed before.

Needs attention please.

You can search by going to the "home" page for now.

I agree "my posts" was the most used option.

It takes you to that point of a thread where you last left off and you can then re-follow from there.

"my replies" is not a substitute, but more kaam chalau.

Back
Top Bottom