What's new

How do Bangladeshi people want their future relations with Pakistan?

Dude, where do I start as you are wrong on so many points here!:lol:

Singapore and Australia will NEVER be any threat to China as they are too small in population.
WTF has population got to do with naval strength??

At current rates, China will achieve economic and military modernisation around 2030 and so can start base building by then.
You mean the rest of the world would just sit and watch? Their naval strengths would also increase proportionally. The combat ratio would still not be in favor of China by then.

Pakistan should not be punished,then why Bangladesh refused to visit Pakistan.IPL is for a short duration & not 365 days in a year.The Bangladesh Pakistani match could have been resumed after the IPL,but that didn't happen.Why?.the reason is
The extremists Pakistani militants like Taliban & Let whom were r nurtured & nourished by their Intelligence Agencies ISI for strategic depth in aghanistan & kashmir r calling the shots. U have to understand,People who live with guns die with guns.
What about the attack on 15 International mountain climbers on K2 mountain about 10,000 feet above sea level by Pakistani militants
I always believe in Karma.

Oh cut the Bullshit Indian, typical Indian Obsession with ISI, its funny how the Indians are totally bitching about it when the Bengalis are bringing forward the acts of RAW, did it touch an aching nerve? im gonna quote one of your guys "there's not even a single proof, just speculations ans accusations" come up with a solid proof that the Pakistani Taliban are nourished by ISI or Shut the **** up,
oh and I recently read statements of Afghan Taliban who said that they have no relation whatsoever with the Pakistani Taliban,this even weakens your claim more, now these Taliban are dying like insects and have fled most of the their infested areas during the Operation Zarb E Azb, many of em are uzbeks who dont even know the native language,
your calims about ISI are hilarious and downright stupid, but then again what can we expect from an Indian, isnt it what they do all the time, blame ISI,
well then try to digest the fact that your RAW is doing shit in Bangladesh as well.

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom