What's new

How Dawn Leaks ruined Pakistan Army’s credibility

The "qoum" should come on the streets and protest against the rulers until they are ousted.
This is what ghairatmand Qoums do.
Kufr tuta khuda khuda ker key .
When a mafia who hv its grip on police & over each & every institution of Country . who openly rigged election . who dont hasitate to open fire on public ( model town) , who dont hesitate to rain teargas on public ( imran's dharna) . who even attacked Supreme court in past & Army stand besides them .
Now you want civilians to protest againt them .
Maybe they will deploy you(Army) against us as pm is the final authority . :)

Last edited:
Fit hai. I would love to see Generals saluting to people who as per them did National Security Breach. Ask DGI to get someone from family married to Hamza Shahbaz. Release Kalbhusan otherwise India will become political martyr and let Sajjan have open meetings with NS.

Still better than taliban sympathizer who was booed out of aps peshawar

Still better than taliban sympathizer who was booed out of aps peshawar
And taliban producer NS never bothered to went there. He would have been received with boots. As for IK being sympathizer, surely he hasn't allowed PK police or Army to clean them in PK.

And Jindal is a hater of Taliban. He and his country has nothing to do with it.

Last edited:
That Rashid hoe is a corrupt army supporter. He does not know that Jernails bring forward corrupt politicians to protect their own kinkdom.

Mitha mitha hum aur kura kura tum.

Time to hang corrupt & deal making jernails.
No need to abuse anyone.
I dont know either they are corrupt or not but they disappoint The Nation badly .

1397955-cartoonsabirnazarthmay-1494526933-169-640x480.jpg

And taliban producer NS never bothered to went there. He would have been received with boots. As for IK being sympathizer, surely he hasn't allowed PK police or Army to clean them in PK.

And Jindal is a hater of Taliban. He and his country has nothing to do with it.

Man you take such class of noonies in a very decent manner- be ready for filth factory GG (Galum Galoch) brigade as they won't debate within norms of civility.

To be fair to them - it's the same philosophy started by their Don Supremo in 1980's by character assassination of BB and Nusrat Bhutto and now it's Danyal Aziz, Tallal, Kh Asif, Kh Saad, Rana Sana, Manan, Javed Latif and their chief ambassador of decency Hanif Abbasi who they idolize and follow, it is deeply infused in their minds, hearts and tongue. I hope I didn't miss any name of the face of PMLN.

Army will regain its credibility thats not an issue this stance is temporary

Gents, I'm an avid supporter of our armed forces, our nation would cease to exist if it were not for their continued sacrifices, unfortunately they are not the solution to our governance problems. We've spent 30 years under military rule of our 70 year rule, there were no permanent solutions during that time. During these 70 years heros have come and gone, villians have come and gone, - the only stable has been the awam.

People like us need to sacrifice our spare time and our blood sweat and tears for generations to build up the strength to make the change. Any permanent change will come from us.

Imagine if we all decided to not vote for 1 election, the turnout for the entire general election was in single figures - what kind of impact could that have?

Imagine if we all decided we would refuse to give bribes, for anything. We will suffer the system but refuse to pay a bribe. They can't hang us all, eventually the system will no longer be profitable for the corrupt. The easiest place for this is at the airport. So many travellers equate paying a bribe with VIP service "nobody checked my luggage", "my desi makhan came through without being removed", "i bought 20 cartons of cigarettes" etc.

If we decide to live by the rule of halal and haram, however difficult that is, this system will collapse around us like as if it was built of ash.

Lol after the result of JIT ...
DG IsI is the relative of Maryam nawaz and the people nominated from ISI and MI are the same as nominated in so called dawn leaks ..you can imagine the result
If their bosses (3 and 4 star) can compromise on national security then what to expect from brigadiers.

Gents, I'm an avid supporter of our armed forces, our nation would cease to exist if it were not for their continued sacrifices, unfortunately they are not the solution to our governance problems. We've spent 30 years under military rule of our 70 year rule, there were no permanent solutions during that time. During these 70 years heros have come and gone, villians have come and gone, - the only stable has been the awam.

People like us need to sacrifice our spare time and our blood sweat and tears for generations to build up the strength to make the change. Any permanent change will come from us.

Imagine if we all decided to not vote for 1 election, the turnout for the entire general election was in single figures - what kind of impact could that have?

Imagine if we all decided we would refuse to give bribes, for anything. We will suffer the system but refuse to pay a bribe. They can't hang us all, eventually the system will no longer be profitable for the corrupt. The easiest place for this is at the airport. So many travellers equate paying a bribe with VIP service "nobody checked my luggage", "my desi makhan came through without being removed", "i bought 20 cartons of cigarettes" etc.

If we decide to live by the rule of halal and haram, however difficult that is, this system will collapse around us like as if it was built of ash.
Gents, I'm an avid supporter of our armed forces, our nation would cease to exist if it were not for their continued sacrifices, unfortunately they are not the solution to our governance problems. We've spent 30 years under military rule of our 70 year rule, there were no permanent solutions during that time. During these 70 years heros have come and gone, villians have come

I strongly believe the foundation and growth of a country like Pakistan can be strong in nationalist, patriotic, and true visionary statesman; be him/her authoritarian - I don't care.

Again; if we pick any country which has prospered after the WWII did not have many other attributes and qualities which we do have (fuedal lords, illiteracy, no basic amenities to large population, basic health facilities etc) has one authoritarian leader for 10-20 years who had the vision and it got implemented.

Checkered democracy has just been or in the process of being implemented in Egypt, Iraq, Syria - let's see if general public was better before or now.

With new policy (arming Kurds) coming in effect; entire GCC and Turkey are in for shock of their lives and they know soon they will be not so far from the fruits of jamhooriyat that above are reaping.

Back
Top Bottom