What's new

How Dawn Leaks ruined Pakistan Army’s credibility

We should wait til panama JIT deliver its report. Lets see if Army deliver this time .

I have a better story,but unfortunately no one is buying or listening that, I think I need to change my nik name from paindobaba to Bengalibaba c/o Asif Ali Zardari,
What story?

We should wait til panama JIT deliver its report. Lets see if Army deliver this time .

Dawn leaks tu purely army ka issue tha..jisay army ne khud highlighy kiya,,and called it breach of national security.. Us main deliver nahi kiya...so u are expecting them to deliver in panama JIT?

Dawn leaks tu purely army ka issue tha..jisay army ne khud highlighy kiya,,and called it breach of national security.. Us main deliver nahi kiya...so u are expecting them to deliver in panama JIT?
Phir bhi ek vhance or dey k dekh lena chaiye . is may bhi deliver naker sakey to .border per marna fazul ha in logon ka .

Ok if your understanding is this then a paindo sa questions arise in my mind, when I was a child our Molvi sahib used to teach a hdeeth mubarik whose central idea is ,that even Prophet Pbuh didn't knew how long can he live,he( pbhm) believed that he (pbhm )does not know weather he will be able to turn his neck during the salat or not ,so suppose if a person at any level doesn't remain in this world for say NS is summoned by Allah subhana talla will this country finishes with it? So my dear peoples don't matter national interest and institutions matters,Bajwa would have resigned that would have put a slap on NS. Face, and also had boosted armys repo,he is a post hungry man he wouldn't have accepted the post of COAS when he surpassed 3 other generals,

Mere Bhai, main ne baat Army ki as a Institution ki hai, app Bajwa pr personal attack kr rahy ho. Think as if, There are two heads of a same institution, means puri army divide, and At this critical time, We can never afford such divide in Army ranks. So agar divide 50 -50 ho gai tw means total collapse. Army repo improve tb hogi jb Army rahe gi. SO politicians had played dirty games in the past, They played this time as well. baqi aap ki marzi hai.

Mera point bs itna hai k tareekh hume sabaq deti hai, k Mard-e-HAQ hrr hall main Mard-e-HAQ hi rehta hai, uske faisle akser hume ghalat lgte hain, pr un main koi bhalayi hi hoti hai. Yeh philosophy Muslamano ne pehli baar Sulah-Hudebiya main seekhi. Hume sirf identify krna hai WHO is Mard-e-HAQ of this time and follow him. Pakistan main log jis ko follow krty hain, aik faisle pr galiyan bhi usey hi dety hain. maslan jese k Imran Khan ko, aur ab jese k Qamar Bajwa sahab ko. aese tw QOUM nahin banti Bhai, mushkil aur talkh decision lene prty hain, pr is pr hum kisi achy bande ka sath chor den tw kabhi bhi kuch nahin ho skta. agay app ki marzi. Thanks

This is the media cell that is propagating anti Army agenda:

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1123766/maryam-led-smcc-sc-seeks-reply-media-cell-pm-house/

Reports are coming that Maryam will move to Qatar as she does not like to move to Hazara as load shedding in Pakistan is impacting her cell's performance which can be improved if her cell moves to Jassim Al Thani's Palace and she and her team will get state protection like how Jassim got in his own scandal for his London Properties:

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...ormer-billionaire-pm-questioned-in-high-court

It is believed that Maryam was thinking of moving her media cell to London, but decided to reconsider her decision after Jassim talked with her and told that even his diplomatic immunity was challenged in London (see above report) therefore it is best if she move to Qatar and operate this media cell from his private palace in Doha which she has agreed in principle. It is believed that Capt. Safdar will not move to Doha like he never moved to Lahore.

;)

Last edited:
ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Sunday took notice of the criticism being made on the Pak Army on social media.

The federal minister had ordered the FIA to take action against the elements involved in criticism on Army on social media.

Under the Constitution, criticism is disallowed on security forces and matters of national security. Disrespect of the Pak Army or its officials is unacceptable in the name of freedom of expression.

Targeting the country’s disciplined and respected organization for particular objectives was highly regrettable, Nisar concluded.

--------------------------------

Ch Nisar - a flashback ....does it ring any bell :)

"Pasha told the house that on a recent trip to the US he was told by CIA chief Leon Panetta in an important meeting: ‘Look, General Pasha – how can we trust you when your own country’s opposition leader is saying that you cannot be believed?’"

https://tribune.com.pk/story/169003/in-camera-session-isi-chief-shot-back-at-favour-seeking-nisar/

----------------

Question for noonies and noon toons

Are there two standards for critiquing - aap karein tou theek dosrey karein tou dhamkiyan :)

Pti media wing... headed by jahangeer tareen... haathi ki zaban aur kutay ki auqat
How about GG brigade of Baji Allah Kareem whom u belongs .How many IDs u running here by the way I can guess atleast 3

ISLAMABAD: Interior Minister Chaudhry Nisar Ali Khan on Sunday took notice of the criticism being made on the Pak Army on social media.

The federal minister had ordered the FIA to take action against the elements involved in criticism on Army on social media.

Under the Constitution, criticism is disallowed on security forces and matters of national security. Disrespect of the Pak Army or its officials is unacceptable in the name of freedom of expression.

Targeting the country’s disciplined and respected organization for particular objectives was highly regrettable, Nisar concluded.

--------------------------------

Ch Nisar - a flashback ....does it ring any bell :)

"Pasha told the house that on a recent trip to the US he was told by CIA chief Leon Panetta in an important meeting: ‘Look, General Pasha – how can we trust you when your own country’s opposition leader is saying that you cannot be believed?’"

https://tribune.com.pk/story/169003/in-camera-session-isi-chief-shot-back-at-favour-seeking-nisar/

----------------

Question for noonies and noon toons

Are there two standards for critiquing - aap karein tou theek dosrey karein tou dhamkiyan :)
Nothing they can Do about Mr Bean will bite the dust .

My Analysis on DawnLeaks: PM Nawaz is on the tour of China as He was on the tour of America in 1999, Army backed up from their stance because NS was going to sack Bajwa, and to name another COAS. Same as He did in 1999. Army wants to maintain discipline within its ranks, because it would have been more dangerous then this scandal. So they backed up and want to remain silent on the issue for now.

Its my personal opinion to what I could understand of this all.
Theior Man is Naveed Mukhtar the Big Ear ISI chief they will love to see him Army chief .

Back
Top Bottom