What's new

How Dalit, Shudra and Muslim unity can beat twice born Hindu oppressors in India

Twice born Hindus are called Dwiija.

I think.
Yes. It is a concept restricted to practicing Brahmin folks these days. A Brahmin is said to take a second birth if and when he undergoes the thread ceremony(upanayana).

I think. I have heard about the term before. It refers to Brahmins and Kshatriyas.

Twice born Hindus - What in heaven's name is that ? Something like a 'born-again' kinda thing in the context of Hinduism ? :unsure:

Sorry for my behavior bro mein serious bahut kam hota hu :-)
Mene isse mana nahi kiya ki aesa bilkul bhi nahi hota mene kaha ki condition achi hai pehle se...
Tumhe keh toh raha hu kabhi Haryana aa kar dekho :welcome:
Mera main point tha uss Kalu Bengali ke liye ki woh apni Shia-Sunni ki condition dekhe....Jese abhi Iraq me ho raha hai wese toh sayad Hindu religon me kabhi nahi hua...

Haryana-Punjab belt if famous for it's industrialization.

I know that compared to other states, it's denizens have higher per capita income.

Twice born Hindus - What in heaven's name is that ? Something like a 'born-again' kinda thing in the context of Hinduism ? :unsure:

@Armstrong

Yes. It is a concept restricted to practicing Brahmin folks these days. A Brahmin is said to take a second birth if and when he undergoes the thread ceremony(upanayana).

Are you a Christian by any chance? You need not answer.

My background is that my parents are Hindu Nairs.

I am irreligious. Hence my ignorance of pretty much every religion.

I think. I have heard about the term before. It refers to Brahmins and Kshatriyas.

Lolzzz
Then Mr.syed Sahabuudin's theory goes for a six...I guess he doesn't know that a non-dvija child may also be inducted into the Dvija category if he wishes to pursue the duties associated with Brahman,kshatriya and vaishya varnas.

Zaalim.....! :fie:

Now whos going to translate that into English for you ? :coffee:

And then you'd be on about - It isn't Zalim....its Jalim or some other rendition of that which you usually come up with after consulting an Urdu-to-English dictionary

Its Zaalim not zalim :P...we call it zaalim in hindi too.
Btw that word suits you...zaalim @Armstrong :p:

Haryana-Punjab belt if famous for it's industrialization.
I know that compared to other states, it's denizens have higher per capita income.
Yeah
I don't know Poverty figure about Haryana and Punjab but i think its very low.
And the main thing is that lower caste peoples are also getting benefit from all this....
Me manta hu ke kuch kamine log mil jyege Haryana me aaj bhi but jitni improvement Haryana-Punjab me hui hai lower-upper caste ko lekar utni sayad hi kahi hai

That is untrue. Muslims are more open to welcoming others because inviting others is part of our religion, in Pakistan a convert is given huge amount of respect as they chose to be Muslim instead of being born as one.

Muslims from India and Pakistan do have differences.

Muslims in different parts of India differ as well.

and what Indischer has said has been documented by Indian Muslims themselves.

Yeah
I don't know Poverty figure about Haryana and Punjab but i think its very low.
And the main thing is that lower caste peoples are also getting benefit from all this....
Me manta hu ke kuch kamine log mil jyege Haryana me aaj bhi but jitni improvement Haryana-Punjab me hui hai lower-upper caste ko lekar utni sayad hi kahi hai

Shouldn't really talk smack about Haryana since I am from Kerala

:D

dravidans are oppressed by Hindus?? whats that??

did I say Hindu ? I said Aryan destruction of Dravidian history and culture, since the Aryan invasion , today this invasion takes the form of Hindi imposition by the Aryan supremacists

its a language family which consists of south Indian languages like Tamil,telegu,Kannada,Malayalam and tulu etc..it has nothing to do with what you blabbering about..this aryan dravidan theory was coined by British for their divide and rule policy..today no one gives any shit about it..

its ethnic not linguistic - Sankaracharya in his words on the origin of Dravidians

Dhayavathya dhattham dravida sisu raaswadhya thava yat Kaveenam proudana majani kamaniya kavayitha

For , milk given by you ,who is full of mercy, Made the child of Dravida

Soundarya Lahari - Works of Sankaracharya, Advaita Vedanta and Hindu Sacred Scriptures

Dravidian is exclusive to Tamils only , its has nothing to do with others, who are a mix bag

Addressing the annual convention of All India Muslim League, held in Madras in 1941, Muhammad Ali Jinnah said,

In this land of yours (meaning the Madras Province) there is another nation, the Dravidians. This land is really Dravidistan. Imagine that three percent of the Brahmin high caste, by skillful maneuvering and skillful methods of electioneering which they have studied, should secure the majority. In this democracy or is it farce? Therefore, I give my fullest sympathies and support to the non -Brahmins. I say to them: The only way for you to come into your own, live your own life according to your culture and according to your language-thank God that Hindi did not go very far here-and your history is to go ahead with your ideal. I have every sympathy for you, and I shall do all I can to support you to establish Dravidistan. The seven percent Muslims will stretch their hand of friendship to you and live with you on lines of equality, justice and fair play

Last edited:
So Kuldip Nayar is something like an Uncle of yours ? :unsure:

That Nayar ha no connection with Kerala Nairs.

Kerala Nairs are something of an anthropological anomaly in India due to our history in Matrilineal, and in some regions, Polyandry practices.

Those have disappeared now.

But no, Nayar is different. Nairs are from Kerala.

Mujhe quote karne se pehle sochna tha :lol:

May Muslim intellectuals reject such realities (one such reality from Middle East is being covered as breaking news on TV). Many of these people still dream about bringing those old glorious days back when Hindus were made to pay Zazia Tax. Dalits in India have gotten a taste of power, they don't need to be a part of one block or another. Most of the Dalits know well that they are not being looked at with lesser contempt by the Muslims than any typical non-Muslim.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom