What's new

How Costco is Handling Panicked Coronavirus Shoppers

beijingwalker

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
China
How Costco is Handling Panicked Coronavirus Shoppers
As hundreds of shoppers storm this Los Angeles Costco to stock up on goods as fears of coronavirus grow, they’re met with a warning – supplies are being rationed to keep up with the unprecedented panic shopping. Our camera crews were allowed exclusive access inside the store before it opened and spoke with employees as deliveries came in around the clock. Store manager Thad Kleszcz says customers are waiting up to three hours for goods to be restocked.

No need indeed, Chinese cities have self quarantined themselves for months, nothing is in short supply. Panic makes people lose their sanity.

Costco are smart they did that during the hurricanes , earthquakes , heavy rains etc. By saying don't panic they make the people panic. However, no panic in San Jose Costco, I was there today and all is calm There was a rush around the phones area , must have been some pre-crisis deal.

However, no panic in San Jose Costco, I was there today and all is calm There was a rush around the phones area , must have been some pre-crisis deal.

No panic today in my local wholesaler. I did notice a huge pile of bottled water running the length of the milk aisle.

Seriously sometimes Americans act really stupid! They can be brainwashed into anything!
Coronavirus is coming!!!!! PANIC!!!!
Meanwhile 40K Americans died last year from common flu. :cry:

Better stock up on toilet paper guys, it seems people are crapping themselves around the world because of this Corona virus and there is a rush for toilet paper and a shortage around the globe. They having fist fights over toilet paper. End of civilisation as we know it is near. It's becoming like dawn of the dead, wtf.

Seriously sometimes Americans act really stupid! They can be brainwashed into anything!
Coronavirus is coming!!!!! PANIC!!!!

I wouldn't mind being quarantined at home for a month or two. We can finally eat all the miscellaneous food in my freezers that we have purchased over the years and forgotten about. 6 pack of Chicken Parmesan on sale a year ago..ends up sitting there untouched. lots of stuff like that.

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind being quarantined at home for a month or two. We can finally eat all the miscellaneous food in my freezers that we have purchased over the years and forgotten about. 6 pack of Chicken Parmesan on sale a year ago..ends up sitting there untouched. lots of stuff like that.

Maybe you should try ordering something from Wuhan Market. :angel:

Ick..you ever look closely at how they handle food...and people wonder how sickness starts.
99% Chinese people like me never eat any strange food, but western media tries to portray an image that all Chinese people eat dogs, cats and wild animals.
If Chinese food is really that bad, why it is arguably the most popular food around the world? why there are so many Chinese restaraut everywhere in US?

Last edited:
If Chinese food is really that bad, why it is arguably the most popular food around the world? why there are so many Chinese restaraut everywhere in US?

I can tell you didn't understand the video if you are focused on taste. What do you think non-Chinese see?

I can tell you didn't understand the video if you are focused on taste. What do you think non-Chinese see?
What I don't understand is why you posted such a video in this completely unrelated thread.
99% Chinese people are not like that 1% Chinese you try to project to the world.

What I don't understand is why you posted such a video in this completely unrelated thread.

I'd say about 50% of your comments are off topic so you are crying on deaf ears.

Shouldn't you be posting more in the China forums than the Americas? Or maybe you have a serious case of "white fever" instead of Coronavirus.

Back
Top Bottom